Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Google+
View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
How to edit superadmin?
keras89
Sorry, if i've post in wrong place.

How can I enable the options for superadmin. For example, user admin>admin, I can remove or edit admin account but not super admin account because there are no options for superadmin. I have to do this to downgrade superadmin who is lazy to maintain the site.

dusk
You could remove the user's account in the mysql-database using phpmyadmin. THere's also a column for user rights but I don't know the values...

GRTZ

http://www.mcnw.be
keras89
How? and what's the value? Honestly I dont know about database.

DubSev
Preview this in custom page

Download source  Code
<?php
$result=dbquery("UPDATE ".$db_prefix."users SET user_level='101' WHERE user_id='[color=#cc0000][b]USER_ID_HERE[/b][/color]' LIMIT 1");
echo '<BR>Bye bye lazy #$@!';
?>

let's go f***ing mental! la la la la...

keras89
thanks a lot. Very helpful

alcazar
Note that only the God_Admin (User with ID 1) can set and remove iSUPERADMIN via "ACP->User Admin -> Administrators".
Alcazar
nach Diktat spazierengegangen

Jump to Forum: