Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Google+
View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Duplication of numbers forums when I change their order
Rafik89
Hello.
If this topic already exists, please remove this topic.
I have 3 cats forum, in each of them i have 3 forums, when I change the orders then make a duplicate nr. forums.
When I refresh order position, forums begin mixed... and so a few times until it succeeds.
My question, How can i fix then?
I use a PHP-Fusion v7.00.07, I watched it 7.01 but there is also not fixed...
I hope to answer.

Sorry for english im from poland Grin
Edited by Rafik89 on 16-02-2010 07:22

Richard Ainz
A bit tricky to understand what you mean, have you tried the excellent polish support site? www.php-fusion.pl. Those guys are awesome and it may be a little easier for you speaking polish...
Owner of: www.php-fusion.se | www.php-fusion.net | www.php-fusion.us | www.php-fusion.mobi

Who the hell thought "erectus" was a good species name for our ancestors?

http://www.php-fusion.se
Kamillo
Yes, he did. It is not yet solved anyway.
------------------------------
PHP-Fusion PL Crew | Spam Cop | My Site

http://www.khaman.pl
Rafik89
I wrote the php-fusion.pl Waiting for reply, but I think that we should know about this php-fusion.co.uk. You can try a clean install PF7, add several categories of forums, and it will add a few forums. If you have about 4 in each, you can try to change the orders forum. When, for example, "test" is the order of 3 in the order you click on the top, then has 2 but also has 2 other forums, click on refresh and the forum again to mix. You have to try because I can not explain it otherwise

google translate ...
Edited by Rafik89 on 16-02-2010 09:22

bartek124
http://php-fusion...tem_id=252

Bug reported :).
To fix it manualy, go to file administration/forums.php, find line 115 and change:
Download source  Code
$data = dbarray(dbquery("SELECT * FROM ".DB_FORUMS." WHERE forum_cat='$cat' AND forum_order='".$_GET['order']."'"));

to:
Download source  Code
$data = dbarray(dbquery("SELECT * FROM ".DB_FORUMS." WHERE forum_cat='".$_GET['cat']."' AND forum_order='".$_GET['order']."'"));

www.bartek124.net
Rafik89
thx bartek124 Wink

Jump to Forum: