Navigation
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Google+
View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Users log out after 1 click
Cupid
After a user signs in on my page and click on a different part of the site it makes them log in again.

For example, if you log in, then try to go to the forum, it asks you to log in again. They won't stay logged in.

here is my site
http://vivalavolt...

EDIT: I removed the Test account since it is not needed at this time.
Edited by Cupid on 04-11-2011 14:21

gh0st2k
Check your config.php and check this line, it must look like this:

define("COOKIE_PREFIX", "fusion94821_");

This is just an example, you can change fusion94821 to whatever you want.

If it is not working after clearing your cookies and relogin, then please reupload your files in the includes/classes folder!

You're using v7.02.03?
Edited by gh0st2k on 04-11-2011 09:31

Cupid
PLease explain something for me. Whatever I want? I"m running multiple sites. Do they have to be the same for all multisites or different?

I did that and it just made my site inaccessible.
Edited by Cupid on 03-11-2011 21:10

gh0st2k
I disabled smilies... you can use other chars / numbers. Can you show me your actual config.php (only the part with the cookie prefix)?

When you're using multisite only with subdomains, then open your database, go the the table settings and change site_host to ".vivalavoltz.com" (remove " please). All your cookies will be available on all subdomains. There are still some issues with the domain cookies...
Ex Senior Dev.

Cupid
Yeah thanks a lot. I actually poked around on some older threads and tried that. I had my domain set wrong. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

gh0st2k
As far as I can see that was not the problem, but okay Wink
I checked your site again, the cookie name is now correct and the domain is the same like two days before.

But I'm happy that it is working now Smile
Ex Senior Dev.

Jump to Forum: