1. PHP-Fusion Support Forums
  2. Thread Storage
  3. PHP-Fusion Development Archives [SOLVED]

Upgrade Button

Solved issues goes here.

5 Replies 106 Views Last Updated on 2 days ago

daimonbok1

Posted 8 days ago

In the System Admin Area there's a urgrade button, I just want to make sure that I upgrade properly in the future....

When I download the files from github and upload them to the site, do I just use that tom upgrade the site????

Thanks
Gene

Chan

Super Admin

Posted 5 days ago

From now on, just visit install.php, and you will see the system check auto for you whether you need an upgrade. That's for core.

For Infusions, you will see a "upgrade" button in cyan color if any upgrade is needed.

Please let me know if it works for you.

P.s: BACKUP FIRST, always. Sorry for caps, but it's important. Smile

daimonbok1

Posted 5 days ago

Thanks Chan. Sunday is a coming for updates :-)

Chan

Super Admin

Posted 5 days ago

Let me know how it goes.

daimonbok1

Posted 3 days ago

Will Do Grin

daimonbok1

Posted 2 days ago

Nothing in core showed up for upgrade, infusions did, and this is the error for the forums:

Code Gist: Download source  

Notice: Query Error: INSERT INTO fusionD5awe_settings_inf (settings_name, settings_value, settings_inf) VALUES ('upvote_points', '2', 'forum')
Stack Trace: #0 /home/XXX/public_html/nebula/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/PDOMySQL.inc(67): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 /home/XXX/public_html/nebula/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/AbstractDatabaseDriver.inc(303): PHPFusion\Database\Driver\PDOMySQL->_query('INSERT INTO fus...', Array)
#2 /home/XXX/public_html/nebula/includes/db_handlers/all_functions_include.php(112): PHPFusion\Database\AbstractDatabaseDriver->query('INSERT INTO fus...', Array)
#3 /home/XXX/public_html/nebula/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Installer/Infusion.core.inc(632): dbquery('INSERT INTO fus...')
#4 /home/XXX/public_html/nebula/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Installer/Infusion.core.inc(128): PHPFusion\Installer\Infusion_Core->insertdbrow_infuse(Array)
#5 /home/XXX/public_html/nebula/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Installer/Steps/InfusionsSetup.inc(87): PHPFusion\Ins in /home/XXX/public_html/nebula/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/PDOMySQL.inc on line 71

Jump to Forum:
10 users are online
0 member and 10 guests