- Multiple level dropdown menus. (*)
- Skins support (Available skins: Default, gray). (*)
- Two layouts: with sidebar (Default), fullwidth.
- Use of media queries to target different displays such as desktop, notebook, iPhone, iPad, and other mobile devices. (*)
- CDN support.
- Debug bar (Render time & queries). (*)
- Google Analytics support.
- Forum styles like in the official site of PHP-Fusion. (*)
- PHP-Fusion v7.02 support:
+ Use of the new function: "render_comments". (*)
+ Respect for the new setting: "rendertime_enabled".
- All images are optimised using Yahoo Smush.it
- SEO Friendly.
- RTL languages (like Arabic and Farsi) support. (*)
- RSS icon in the header. (*)
(*) There are screenshots for these features. See the included screenshots folder.
- For dropdown menu, it's like Bifrost:
"To add a dropdown link in header, add or edit existing link and add %submenu% before the Link Name and select sub-header only. All links after this will appear in this dropdown menu. To end just add %endmenu% in the last Link Name in the list."
you also have to open config.php and change (define("SUBNAV", false) to (define("SUBNAV", true)
- The static domain, the skin, the layout, the rss url, and the Google Analytics settings can all be set by editing config.php
- For RTL languages, open config.php and make sure that the value of the "RTL" constant is "true".
Please click the button I Consent Cookies to hide this bar and accept our cookies. If you continue to use the site with no action taken, we'll assume that you consent our cookies anyway.