We are preparing the Infrastructure on the 8 site for Themes Submissions and Themes Guidelines, but, before we start accepting submissions, and thus also actually announcing and starting the contest (this may be viewed as a small heads-up) we need JUDGES.
JoiNNN is in, he is our Theme Dev, but I want four more. A total of five Judges. So I need your suggestions for the remaining four (4) Judges.
The person you suggest:
- must have been an active member for at least 18 months.
- must have insight in Themeing and Layout for PHP-Fusion.
- must be open for new layout solutions for PHP-Fusion.
- Send your suggestion to me via PM.
- You may not suggest yourself. Other than that all, and I say ALL, members are elegible.
Again, all members are elegible, you may suggest a Dev, an MT, or even me.
You must have permission from the person in question before you submit the name.
I will review the names continously and publish a decision when I have at least eight (8) names to choose from (twice as many as needed). I will not decide alone. Maybe even a vote if we have time.
Please do this as fast as possible. I will stop admitting submissions on dec 23, midnight, Central European Time.
Again, this is not about coding themes, this about getting someone to take some time to look at the submissions in january. I am frankly annoyed over the off topic ranting and fail to see what is so difficult.
1. Think of a name
2. PM that person "Hey want me to submit your name for judge?"
3. If answer is yes, send me a pm, if no, no.
If you find this too complex, consider option B:
I will judge all the submissions by flipping a coin.
EXTENDING TIME UNTIL NEW YEARS EVE.
Thank you, Richard