Post made: 1
  • miskith
    Post made: 2

Similar Discussions

1. PHP-Fusion Support Forums
  2. PHP-Fusion 7 Support
  3. Upgrading issues

v7.00 to v7.01 issues

Please limit yourself to upgrading issues, not installation.

11 Replies 2,508 Views Last Updated on 3 years ago

SKC

Posted 3 years ago

I just tried to upgrade, ran the upgrade script, uploaded the files, now I get this on the index page..

Code Gist: Download source  
Notice: Undefined index: locale in /home/xxxx/public_html/maincore.php on line 95

Warning: include(locale//global.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/maincore.php on line 202

Warning: include(locale//global.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/maincore.php on line 202

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'locale//global.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxx/public_html/maincore.php on line 202

Notice: Undefined index: theme in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/cookie_include.php on line 92

Notice: Undefined index: opening_page in /home/xxxx/public_html/index.php on line 20

Any help on fixing it?

smokeman

Veteran Member

Posted 3 years ago

I think you're missing the locale-files for your country.

SKC

Posted 3 years ago

I just reuploaded all of the /locale/English/ files and it's still giving the errors.

smokeman

Veteran Member

Posted 3 years ago

Well, the errors you are getting is caused by that it can't find the locale-files..

Check it again then.

miskith

Posted 3 years ago

I think, that there is missing locale settings value in your MySQL table PREFIX_settings.

EDITED: It looks like your upgrade failed in updating PREFIX_settings.
My projects:
PHP-Fusion Czech | miskith portfolio | theConnex (In preparation) | Online game (Future project)

smokeman

Veteran Member

Posted 3 years ago

Yes, I've took a look "behind the site" - and yes the table fusion_settings are almost "gone".

Only a full database-backup from before you tried to upgrade can help on this.

Or else - I do believe your site is "gone with the wind".

Remember to always make bakup's !!

gh0st2k

Posted 3 years ago

The system is not gone... it's just a bit more difficult for the support here Wink
Just a small hint... upgrade to v7.00.07 first, before trying the upgrade or better upgrade directly to v7.02 (use the full package and read the readme).
Ex Senior Dev.

miskith

Posted 3 years ago

If you don't have backup, you can install new PHP-Fusion, dump PREFIX_settings table and insert it into wrong PHP-Fusion.
My projects:
PHP-Fusion Czech | miskith portfolio | theConnex (In preparation) | Online game (Future project)

SKC

Posted 3 years ago

Sadly, this is all over my head. What would it cost to get someone to do that for me?

smokeman

Veteran Member

Posted 3 years ago

I'll take a look at it and try with a new "fresh" fusion_settings table.

I'll write a PM to you when/if I find a solution for you.

Merged on Feb 24 2012 at 11:08:21:
Your site is back up and running again - PM sent to you too.
Edited by smokeman on 24-02-2012 12:08

SKC

Posted 3 years ago

Thank you, Smokeman, for all your help. I thought for sure I'd lost 8 years worth of comments/forum posts/members/news/etc...I really appreciate it.

smokeman

Veteran Member

Posted 3 years ago

Well, the honor of reminding me on that we could do as written:

"If you don't have backup, you can install new PHP-Fusion, dump PREFIX_settings table and insert it into wrong PHP-Fusion."

- goes to @miskith. I did not think on the problem that way therefor I could not see the solution me self.

But everythings ok now - Im glad I could help you.

Merged on Feb 24 2012 at 22:14:18:
Problem solved.

There was missing some rows here and there in the DB. One of them was DB_PREFIX_admin_resetlog - Im not sure exacltly which of the missing rows that caused the problem, because I added more than one missing row at the time.

Anywy it seems like the problem is gone.

Thx. a lot for all answers! Smile
Edited by smokeman on 24-02-2012 23:14

Jump to Forum:
8 users are online
1 member and 7 guests

Rimelek