Error with upgrade database

Upgrading issues in PHP-Fusion 9

14 Replies 1,015 Views Last Updated on 4 months ago

omikron20

Posted 5 months ago

Hi always when I try upgrade my website I get this error
Code Gist: Download source  

Table 'gczechowski_testaz.fusion_forum_threads' doesn't exist
Fatal error: Call to undefined function fusion_get_locale() in /users/0008/gczechowski/www/test.astro-zone.net/administration/upgrade/upgrade-7.02-9.00.php on line 401

How I can fix this problem. I will try upgrade from php-fusion 7.02.07.

Falk

Super Admin

Posted 5 months ago

Hi,
Are you using the latest git for this error?

omikron20

Posted 5 months ago

Hi I don't know how to use git for sending errors.

Falk

Super Admin

Posted 5 months ago

Go to , https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-FusionPHP-Fusion
and just click download to desktop and you have the latest, mind you it updates daily so some revisions might not work at all from time to time.

omikron20

Posted 5 months ago

But I do not see here the files needed to do the upgrade. I took them from the version RC4. There was a folder upgrade7.02.07 to 9.0. Here (on githiCool it is not.
Edited by Falk on 09-02-2017 16:14

Falk

Super Admin

Posted 5 months ago

I know there was some changes but I can´t remember if I have tested personally since. I think you just need to start the installer and select upgrade from there.

omikron20

Posted 4 months ago

1 · You must first upload the upgrade script from the folder named upgrade 7.02.07 to 9.0
The content in administration folder goes to the content in your sites administration folder.
The content of locale folder goes to the root of your site�s locale folder.
Replace all files when requested.[/code]

but this method give mi this error from first post.
Edited by Falk on 09-02-2017 19:18

Falk

Super Admin

Posted 4 months ago

I will need to get back to this then,
Final tests are about to begin. Maybe 2 weeks from now.
Any changes or glitches will be found and documentation will be updated for anything that have been revised under RCs after the initial readme was
made.

Chan

Super Admin

Posted 4 months ago

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fusion_get_locale() in /users/0008/gczechowski/www/test.astro-zone.net/administration/upgrade/upgrade-7.02-9.00.php on line 401

- by omikron20

1. Backup your whole Server including Exports of PHPMYadmin SQL into .sql file.

2. Clean your Server Folders EXCEPT config.php. Upload PHP-Fusion 9 RC5 and do NOT overwrite config.php

3. Rename _install.php to install.php and follow the steps.

Chan

Super Admin

Posted 4 months ago

In RC5, all upgrades are handled by the installer class

Our plan is to handle future upgrade from rollout servers to every single PHP-fusion site and let your site automatically fetch updates from us and pop up a notification for you. Like how your mobile phone update. Pull installer file in, Click Upgrade. Schedule Upgrade.

In order to be eligible for Upgrade. You must have a running site. With a running site, you will have a valid config.php connection file to your server SQL in the root folder. The upgrade process must use that file.

Then just run the installer. The installer will detect existing connection and then auto jump to upgrade process.

I had set up a Version 7 Installer in the RC5 here;
https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/blob/9...nstall.php

First, you run this file to install v7 and it will auto jump to the RC5 upgrade installer when done.

omikron20

Posted 4 months ago

Hi
Thanks for this, but not working good. It shows me some folders and files must have permission to writable and can't continue because this files don't have this permission. But When I go to my server ewerythink files what installation need, have good permission.
Sorry for my bad English.
Edited by Falk on 03-03-2017 16:49

omikron20

Posted 4 months ago

- by omikron20

1. Backup your whole Server including Exports of PHPMYadmin SQL into .sql file.

2. Clean your Server Folders EXCEPT config.php. Upload PHP-Fusion 9 RC5 and do NOT overwrite config.php

3. Rename _install.php to install.php and follow the steps.
- by Chan

Today I try this method to upgrade my php fusion 7 website. But when I try go from step 3 to step 4 (Step 3: Database Settings
Step 4: Config / Database Setup) in installer I get this error

Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: PHPFusion\Steps\InstallerDbSetup::$allow_delete in /users/0008/gczechowski/www/test.astro-zone.net/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Installer/Steps/DatabaseSetup.inc on line 264

My php version is set to 5.6 when I change it to version 5.5 I get this same. But when I change it for version 7.0 I get much more errors

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: PHPFusion\Steps\InstallerDbSetup::$allow_delete in /users/0008/gczechowski/www/test.astro-zone.net/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Installer/Steps/DatabaseSetup.inc:264 Stack trace: #0 /users/0008/gczechowski/www/test.astro-zone.net/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Installer/Steps/DatabaseSetup.inc(33): PHPFusion\Steps\InstallerDbSetup->dispatch_tables() #1 /users/0008/gczechowski/www/test.astro-zone.net/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Installer/Install.core.inc(288): PHPFusion\Steps\InstallerDbSetup->__view() #2 /users/0008/gczechowski/www/test.astro-zone.net/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Installer/Install.core.inc(258): PHPFusion\Installer\Install_Core->get_InstallerContent() #3 /users/0008/gczechowski/www/test.astro-zone.net/install.php(22): PHPFusion\Installer\Install_Core->install_phpfusion() #4 {main} thrown in /users/0008/gczechowski/www/test.astro-zone.net/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Installer/Steps/DatabaseSetup.inc on line 264

Falk

Super Admin

Posted 4 months ago

I will issue this one, Ty for clear info.
https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/issues...ssues/1294

Falk

Super Admin

Posted 4 months ago

One reason to why it fail maybe due to incomplete translations.
If you change site to English before upgrade or make a 100% complete translation to your site´s selected language it should work.

omikron20

Posted 4 months ago

One reason to why it fail maybe due to incomplete translations.
If you change site to English before upgrade or make a 100% complete translation to your site´s selected language it should work.
- by Falk

I try this. But when I change language for english, it change polish letter for strange characters like this (prywatn± firm±, która posadziła swój łazik )
How to fix it ?

Jump to Forum:
15 users are online
0 member and 15 guests