Version of this build is 0.8.5.
Checked by me. Fully working with PHP-Fusion 7.02.
Runs in PHP-Fusion v6 AND v7!
- members can add/edit events.
- new events can be published immediately or first reviewed by an admin (you can decide who is admin).
- it is possible to "sign" up for an event. the owner can determine how may places available and send emails to signed-up users.
- events can be private, so visible to the owner only. or they can be made acccessable to any other group.
- events can repeat yearly, monthly.
- events of the current day can be displayed in the side-panel.
- users can be invited to events.
- theme css-definitions for the side panel and calendar.
- weekly repetitions
- rewrote calendar drawing function - maybe faster now
- fixed minor bug that displayed invitation form to everyone
- Multi language support
- added access to logins
- display events of the following x days.
[and many more...]
Overall Score 4/5Based on (57 out of 80)
Editors ReviewsReviewed by Falk on 03/03/2016
The author supports this item
Contact the AuthorThis author will respond to buyers" questions and provides limited support through the forum thread support system.
Item support includes:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party assets
However, item support does not include:
- Customization services
- Installation services
- No additional Translations
3 average based on 8 criterias
3 average based on 2 ratings.
Last UpdatedMarch 03 2016