- Multiple level dropdown menus. (*)
- Skins support (Available skins: Default, gray). (*)
- Two layouts: with sidebar (Default), fullwidth.
- Use of media queries to target different displays such as desktop, notebook, iPhone, iPad, and other mobile devices. (*)
- CDN support.
- Debug bar (Render time & queries). (*)
- Google Analytics support.
- Forum styles like in the official site of PHP-Fusion. (*)
- PHP-Fusion v7.02 support:
+ Use of the new function: "render_comments". (*)
+ Respect for the new setting: "rendertime_enabled".
- All images are optimised using Yahoo Smush.it
- SEO Friendly.
- RTL languages (like Arabic and Farsi) support. (*)
- RSS icon in the header. (*)
(*) There are screenshots for these features. See the included screenshots folder.
- For dropdown menu, it's like Bifrost:
"To add a dropdown link in header, add or edit existing link and add %submenu% before the Link Name and select sub-header only. All links after this will appear in this dropdown menu. To end just add %endmenu% in the last Link Name in the list."
you also have to open config.php and change (define("SUBNAV", false) to (define("SUBNAV", true)
- The static domain, the skin, the layout, the rss url, and the Google Analytics settings can all be set by editing config.php
- For RTL languages, open config.php and make sure that the value of the "RTL" constant is "true".
The author supports this item
Contact the AuthorThis author will respond to buyers" questions and provides limited support through the forum thread support system.
Item support includes:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party assets
However, item support does not include:
- Customization services
- Installation services
- No additional Translations
4 average based on 8 criterias
4 average based on 13 ratings.
Last UpdatedApril 08 2011