Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Welcome to the Official Site of PHP-Fusion
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Navigation

Welcome to the PHP-Fusion Community Forum

PHP-Fusion Community Forums allow you to talk with other users and get help quickly. To get you started, search or browse for topics that interest you and jump right in. If you are not sure what you are looking for, please post in the general discussion forum and the Administrator Team will help you find the right answer.

You can follow and subscribe to threads, or just share your thoughts with the community.

Recent Discussions

Kvido

hi I have a problem with setting permalink Queries which were made for Rewriting: SELECT rewrite_name FROM fusion44293_permalinks_rewrites; SELECT...

By balin updated 7 months ago by Kvido
859 views 4 posts 0 votes
maoriorgnz

Hi, After following the instructions as set out, I got to the replacing the content of my config file with the new code generated...

By maoriorgnz updated 7 months ago by maoriorgnz
552 views 3 posts 0 votes
Falk

I hope this is the right forum to post this. I'd like to put a commenting system on my website. I have Disqus at the moment but...

By DanV updated 7 months ago by Falk
324 views 2 posts 0 votes
Skeeve

I've just recently noticed that news_rss.php and forum_posts_rss.php look fine in Firefox, but do not render properly in Chrome. Is...

By Skeeve updated 7 months ago by Skeeve
390 views 3 posts 0 votes
djdandi

Something is wrong with adding links on a page in the main menu. How do I add the name of the category drop-down menu that appears...

By djdandi updated 7 months ago by djdandi
1266 views 5 posts 0 votes
Rudios

download free for phpfusion v7 demo in website all update http://www.hellasplus.com/themes_page/

By dimki updated 7 months ago by Rudios
467 views 2 posts 0 votes
dimki

RSS Parser Panel displays any number of RSS Feeds from other sites into side or center panels on your PHP-Fusion site. The Administration...

By Stewart-G0LGS updated 7 months ago by dimki
10657 views 19 posts 0 votes
Falk

Needed times help Can someone tell me where I am in the Downloads.php must be installed if(iMEMBER) { Downloadbutton } else...

By Micha updated 7 months ago by Falk
322 views 2 posts 0 votes
douwe_yntema

I've noticed this error in the past but have always ignored it and now it IS a major problem. I just migrated my site to a new server...

By FreedomIOPList updated 7 months ago by douwe_yntema
429 views 2 posts 0 votes
Falk

Does PHP-Fusion 9 Gallery still support ftp_upload?

By SeanB updated 7 months ago by Falk
381 views 4 posts 0 votes
douwe_yntema

I am creating all of my site pages outside of PHP-Fusion and NOT using the Custom Pages creator available. I've never liked how it's...

452 views 2 posts 0 votes
douwe_yntema

I am searching for the mod that use to exist that displayed a panel and redirected users to their profile when they had not filled...

373 views 2 posts 0 votes
Talocha

I remember a long while ago when I was using PHP-Fusion, there was a User Profile Photo Gallery Mod/Infusion available. I cannot seem...

By FreedomIOPList updated 7 months ago by Talocha
834 views 9 posts 0 votes
FreedomIOPList

Hi everyone well i have made a new center-panel called share_all_panel which includes facebook like, twitter, google+, linkedin...

By val updated 7 months ago by FreedomIOPList
4506 views 4 posts 0 votes
douwe_yntema

https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion-9-Locale/tree/master/Dutch

By Falk updated 7 months ago by douwe_yntema
2139 views 12 posts 0 votes
FreedomIOPList

Aaye... This will be useful to set Custom Titles and Description... Suggestion: it would look s e x y if admin will be shown Form...

By Christian updated 7 months ago by FreedomIOPList
27332 views 59 posts 0 votes
FreedomIOPList

This is an Infusion which will allow you to Show Userfields in Forums, under User Avatar easily with the help of simple and easy admin...

By Ankur updated 7 months ago by FreedomIOPList
11790 views 18 posts 0 votes
Rudios

Hello, Even tho i did read the reply on a former post about php 7 and fusion just telling people to "downgrade" then the problem...

By Imorion updated 7 months ago by Rudios
1886 views 8 posts 0 votes
Grimloch

I need some help. I have an infusion where I need to create a non-infusion site link within the infusion.php file using the ALTER TABLE...

By Grimloch updated 8 months ago by Grimloch
354 views 3 posts 0 votes
FreedomIOPList

Hello hello, So my site is back online after a long downtime. At the moment I have only some of my old themes that work only with...

By faga updated 8 months ago by FreedomIOPList
5557 views 12 posts 0 votes

Information

Popular Contributors