Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Posted by ikandi Last replied by ikandi 2 hours ago

https://glorydazemusic.com

https://glorydazemusic.com

Just a few notes about this site:

I have 'borrowed' RobiNN's Czechia theme (credit in the footer), and customised the CSS to suit.

Mainly because of my banner which uses #171717 background color, so I made the theme background the same to get a seamless look.

Mostly, the Bootstrap framework looks quite nice, and our readers like the dark theme look instead of the original off -white which was very hard on the eyes.

We use bootstrap code on the front page, links to articles are wrapped in several objects such as: container-fluid, card-deck and card. If anyone is interested in the code that is used drop a line to this thread.

We also use responsive code for embedded videos and large images within our articles (we have over 7000 in the system), which are auto-sized whether on desktop or on a phone. Works great.

For search, we use both the native PHP9 search function, but we also use the bolt-on Google internal search engine which appears at the top of every page, which is slightly better in my opinion.

We also use a Tag Cloud function, which is a carry-over from PHP 7.02. It was a pain to get working, but we've got it going to about two/thirds functionality. The original developer is no longer coding anymore, and I really would like to tidy this up.

In our articles, we have changed the Ratings system to suit our purposes.

One of the things I really like about PHP9 is the FAQ Module. it uses a function that folds text (hide/unhide upon click), like you would find on a Knowledge Base. It's also similar to the Folded and Outliner plugin's you can find in the DokuWiki eco-system, and those work and look great in that environment. It would be great if the code used on FAQ could be used similarly in News, Articles or even Custom Pages. The ability to fold/unfold sections within an article or news block would be fantastic!

However, one area I always bemoan on PHP is BBCode. Having two environments which aren't harmonious at a content writing level isn't good. I'd prefer it if we just use HTML instead of BBCode. But that's me.. lol

I'd love it also if we can use Bootstrap code for responsive elements in BBcode, but this isn't supported. I'm sure there's a Bootstrap Editor that's available for BBCode, but the whole thing would probably need a revamp, and I know the Devs here are busy enough as it is.

The site looks good on a mobile too, though I would love it if some of the right sidebar options were only visible/selectable for a desktop (set page width dimension), rather than a phone, because on a phone, these show up underneath each other and can go on for ages as you scroll down.

Anyway, that's it for now.
Interested punters feel free to drop some feedback.
Cheers.
Ikandi
3 views 0 votes
1 post
Posted by Talocha Last replied by Jackler 4 hours ago

News Infinite Ajax Scroll v1.0

www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusions/marketplace/uploads/image/1015.jpg

after many tests there you have an adaptation for News
- upload files to server
- http: //URL/news_scroll.php

- You can put as Entry Page
- go to Administration> Settings> Home
- Entry Page: news_scroll.php
save changes

What is Infinite AJAX Scroll?
Infinite AJAX Scroll is a jQuery infinite scrolling plugin. It works by reading the next (and previous) links of your existing server-side pagination and load these pages via AJAX when the visitor scrolls to the end of the page.
This approach, also known as progressive enhancement, is SEO-friendly and offers your users a better user-experience, resulting in longer visitor times and more page views.

-- View this Addon --
5277 views 0 votes
5 posts
Posted by Jackler Last replied by Falk 3 days ago

Login like here

Hey People
Cann you give me a link to Download the Login page like here. Its very cool.
Thanks
70 views 0 votes
5 posts
Posted by marcolino Last replied by marcolino 4 days ago

Nivo Slider

I would like to know how to reverse the slides presentation (from last to first) in Nivo Slider infused in Version 7.
Perhaps somebody can help me. King regards
43 views 0 votes
3 posts
Posted by shornsby Last replied by RyanCombs 4 days ago

Adding SSL Security Seal in Footer

I am trying to figure out how to add my SSL Security Seal to the footer but when i try to insert that code into the "footer" section in Settings>Main - "Site Footer" it never accepts the code. Everytime i save it, it disappears. I tried to paste the code in the regular box and also the source code box within the
container but neither option works. Any idea where i need to add this small bit of code for that seal to appear in the footer on Fusion9?

Update: I found the Footer section i need in the files. Im using Bootstrap, and found themes.php . Lines 160 - 180 are as follows.
Code

// footer
 echo "
\n";
 echo showbanners(2);
 echo "
\n
";
 echo "".stripslashes(strip_tags($settings['footer']))."
\n";
 echo "".showcopyright()."
\n";
 echo "Bootstrap Theme by PHP-Fusion Inc
\n";
 echo "";
 if ($settings['visitorcounter_enabled']) {
 echo showcounter();
 }
 if ($settings['rendertime_enabled'] == '1' || $settings['rendertime_enabled'] == '2') {
 if ($settings['visitorcounter_enabled']) {
 echo " | ";
 }
 echo showrendertime();
 }
 echo "
\n";
 echo "
\n
\n";
 echo "
\n";
}

I tried adding the Godaddy site seal code in just above the copyright section but ended up getting a site error, I am just not sure why it wont take it. the first part of the seal code is this..

I assume that this isnt working right because i am not adding it in correctly but im not sure how to go about this. I used to be alot better at this stuff than i am now.
247 views 0 votes
4 posts
Posted by aznetcowboy Last replied by RyanCombs 4 days ago

captcha for user registration

I was wondering if there is any way to incorporate captcha coding into the user registration? I have been getting hit by so many spammers, hackers and phishers lately that it is becoming almost a full time job blacklisting or deleting them. I don't know how much help captcha will do, but it sure can't hurt.
70 views 0 votes
3 posts
Posted by ikandi Last replied by ikandi 5 days ago

YouTube videos in BBCode

I'm not really a fan of BBCode in PHP Fusion.
It doesn't follow the same coding logic as the majority of the site, and IMHO, needs to be entirely overhauled or thrown out.
From what I can see, Bootstrap is not currently supported for BBCode within PHP Fusion 9. which makes it difficult to use Responsive div/class types within things like the forum and comments.

On other pages such as articles and news, I can use code for images and videos and make them responsive by using code such as:

Code
LABEL

Code

Are there any plans to bring Bootstrap functionality into BBCode Land?

thanks.
292 views 0 votes
1 post
Posted by Last replied by Grimloch 8 days ago

My Event Calendar/Birthday Infusion

I am hoping that my new birthday/event calendar infusion will be of use to members that are struggling to understand Fusion9.0... I don't wish to take away from all the hard work that the Fusion developers have put into ver9 but I know a lot of people are just average webmasters and cannot grasp the complications of ver9 yet; myself included. I have been using Wibix' aw_ecal_panel for a lot of years now and like it very much. However I discovered that it will not function under PHPver7. I took some ideas from his calendar, added my own and created a basic event calendar with birthdays. It includes my birthday PM to users feature from my Site Statistics Panel and of course my image slideshow(Credit: Dynamic Drive Scripts), for the calendar which I have had in aw_ecal_panel for a number of years. Any feedback from anyone will be greatly appreciated.
www.whisperwillow.com/downloads/bday_...fusion.zip
68 views 0 votes
5 posts
Posted by djdandi Last replied by djdandi 14 days ago

Mass image upload in PA

Hello, can you add the ability to send several pictures at a time to news, article, blog etc. on the website www ..... / administration / images.php
Currently you can send one picture and this is a bit of a nuisance.
i.postimg.cc/5t1JCzNX/imagess.png
46 views 0 votes
1 post
Posted by Last replied by Homdax 18 days ago

Janmol has passed away - RIP

Last friday janmol had an heart attack which he didn't survive.

It is a great loss to the PHP-Fusion community, especially the Danish one.

We will miss him a lot.

janmol will be buried on saturday in his hometown Aarhus.

RIP - dear friend !
111 views 0 votes
4 posts
Posted by Nathan Last replied by Nathan 21 days ago

Prosthetics Theme

Hi All

Its been a long while since I have been here and used PHP FUSION - I was very good friends with Digitanium (Nick) as he was one of my neighbours and got myself hooked on website making.

Anyway, fast-forward 10+ years and I now work as a Prosthetic Limb Technician, making/maintaining/repairs prosthetic limbs. I have been tasked with the job of updating/creating our centres website you bring it upto date with modern lift.

I was wondering if any of you kind souls out there would mind helping create a theme for the new website please. I have an idea in mind put basically need it converting into an actual theme.

sample can be found here: http://wrexhamalas.epizy.com/sample.png

Many Thanks
65 views 0 votes
1 post
Posted by dinger-dy Last replied by Blaineseis 23 days ago

How to change header

Hi, how to change header in my site, I use default theme from php-fusion "Phos".
I want change only header and logo, I know how to change logo, but how to change header?? my site www.hax.sql.lt
3971 views 0 votes
9 posts
Posted by Jamesarthur26 Last replied by Jamesarthur26 24 days ago

Help: Moving my page

Hi all,

Since like a week I'm thinking about moving my page to php-fusion.
My page is an SQL tutorial, wiec videos ect. I'm on a wordpress right now. Would you recommend on moving to php-fusion? I'm a newbie and WordPress is really easy, will I be fine on php-fusion? All comments welcome.

Oh and btw. How much would cost a transfer? I mean to pay someone who will be able to do it.
Jason
56 views 0 votes
1 post
Posted by Tilly Last replied by Chan 26 days ago

PHP-Fusion 9,0 and best working PHP server versions??

Hi!

I will soon install PHP-Fusion 9.0 on my site but want to know best PHP Server version to use??

Requirements for PHP-Fusion 9.0 version
- PHP 5.5.08 or higher
- MySQL 5.1 or higher
- Apache 2.2 or higher
- Nginx 1.0 or higher - mod_rewrite or equivalent for SEO

My web Hosting available PHP server versions:
PHP 5,5
PHP 5,6 (Native)
PHP 5,6
PHP 7.0
PHP 7.1
PHP 7.2

Which PHP version to choose?
Will old adds on from PHP-Fusion 7.02.07 work?
241 views 0 votes
4 posts
Posted by adamrobbins2018 Last replied by Chan 26 days ago

Question

I didn't know where to post this but i have a simple questions. If i download PHP-fusion will it look like this site?:)
103 views 1 vote
3 posts
Posted by Wanabo Last replied by Wanabo 30 days ago

Signature Rules before showing

I joined a site today powered by XenForo.

I like the signature rules feature. As a matter of fact I modded my v7 with a simple mod to show only signatures when the post count is greater than 5.

But it would be nice to have something like below in v9!
And all customizational of course.

Signature Rules:

Before you can modify your signature, you must have passed the following conditions:

The number of posts you have created must exceed: 10 (Yours: 1)
The number of Likes you've received must exceed: -1 (Yours: 0)
The Like:Post Ratio must exceed: -1% (Yours: 0%)
The number of days you have been registered must exceed: 1 (Yours: 0)
83 views 0 votes
1 post
Posted by Mihailo Last replied by Falk 1 month ago

Current theme

Hello. What theme is this forum using now? Is it available for download?
97 views 0 votes
2 posts
Posted by Oskman Last replied by Falk 1 month ago

Turning off php fusion error logging

Greetings!
My question is as the topic says. Is there a way to disable the error logging that goes into the errors table in SQL database?

Thank you in advance for any help on this!
501 views 0 votes
6 posts
Posted by Last replied by shadyjohnson 1 month ago

script to header

Hello,
i try to add this lines to header beetween head tags on different sites
this code is a automatic affilate code for my ebay
but it dosent works
i have try
themes/templates -> header.php
maincore.php
and in my infusion at last

Code
add_to_head("
window._epn = {campaign:5338079397};
");

this is the origial lines

Copy the code below and paste it between the tags on your web pages.
Validate your setup by loading your website and hovering over any eBay link. These should now be linked to "rover.ebay.com / ...".
window._epn = {campaign:5338079397};

can anyone help me? thank you
138 views 0 votes
3 posts
Posted by jjwichter Last replied by jjwichter 1 month ago

Move user accounts from 7 to 9

I have two PHP fusion sites 1st one is 7.02 and the other 9.0. Is there a way to move the user accounts from 7 to 9?

Thanks,
John
700 views 0 votes
5 posts
Community Details
PHP-Fusion CMS Community
Active Members

The official English language support forum for PHP-Fusion CMS

Popular Contributors
  • Jackler
    Jackler
  • ikandi