Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Posted by BGLRadio Last replied by douwe_yntema 16 days ago

Upgrade from V7.02.07 fail

I am trying th upgrade my site from v7.02.07 to the lastest version of 9 from the download page. I ftp'd all the files in the appropriate locations and once that is done, I got to my.site.com/install.php and it just gives me a blank page. Am I missing a step not listed on the readme file?
339 views 0 votes
6 posts
Posted by heavencore Last replied by songiuno 2 months ago

Advice on upgrade path

Hi there,

I have a few sites running on 7.02.07 - these contain large forums with 1000's of posts, hundreds of users etc

Over the last few months we've been getting hammered with automated attacks and bots. Pen tests show that the vast majority of these flaws are in php itself & recommends updating to php 7.2.4 etc.

As a result, please can I get some input on the following questions:

1. 1: Am i correct in saying Fusion 7 wont run on PHP7
  2. 2: Is fusion 9 stable enough for me to consider upgrading now?
  3. 3: Wordpress receives security updates almost weekly, there hasn't been security updates for fusion 7 for years - are there known vulnerabilities in fusion 7 that justify updating to 9?
  4. 4: Has fusion 9 undergone penetration testing?
  5. 5: Is there a revised ETA on fusion 9 going live?
  6. 6: Is PHP 7.2.4 supported by fusion 9?
Failed to fetch the attachment
1934 views 0 votes
24 posts
Posted by alexdo1986 Last replied by Falk 3 months ago

How to change user_levels?

All user_level's remained the same after upgrading.

101 -> 101

Proper levels should include "-" if I'm correct, regardless the logins for member's do not work after upgrading.
247 views 0 votes
2 posts
Posted by sadamyne Last replied by sadamyne 6 months ago

Infusions after upgrade

Hi,

I upgrade from version 7 to an early version 9 and now to the last version.
After upgrade my infusions admin panel is empty.
Is this normal?
Thanks in advance
capture.png
304 views 0 votes
1 post
Posted by Laurentiu Last replied by Falk 6 months ago

There was an error while processing your request

I tried first to make a fresh install of PF 9 but gave me the same error at step 3, database details. As I said, now I've tried to upgrade from 7.02.07 to 9 but get the same error at step 3: There was an error while processing your request. No other errors and all details are valid. When ever I press the "Save and Proceed" button I get that error and nothing else. Please help!
476 views 0 votes
5 posts
Posted by lifeguard Last replied by lifeguard 8 months ago

EMoji from mobile not work

Hi guys,

after a long time, i upgrade my php-fusion site to the latest
it looks realy fantastic.

There is only 1 question.
When i comment via mobile, and i put a emoji in a comment, the comment show only the ?-symbol.

Will this be fixed in the fauture?
303 views 0 votes
1 post
Posted by sadamyne Last replied by sadamyne 9 months ago

Infusions menu

Hi,

I have version 9.02 instaled.
In the admin menu, when i click "infusions" it looks like a menu shows and goes away instantly.

Any idea of how to solve this?

Thanks in advance
283 views 0 votes
1 post
Posted by aurnay Last replied by aurnay 9 months ago

Scrolling-marquee center-panel not working after upgrade to Fusion 9 (user_rights iMEMBER)

Hi, I have a problem with my scrolling marquee (text-scrolling) center-panel, it's not showing the right scrolling text-message for different user-rights (public and members). And even the panel's name is not showing up.

Here, the panel is showing both messages for public and members when it should be only for members, ie. for non-public users (as I'm looking at it as an Admin here) . The blue texts is for public message, while the green is for members and admins. The panel is showing a scrolling texts for the public (blue texts) but the members' green texts are static, no scrolling...

In member/admin mode ...
i.gyazo.com/d0e6092ab0f27c099cd58a527d9fc934.png
In public mode, its also showing the same message ...
i.gyazo.com/a88365076670eb4813a3d6b6b2254e69.png

The codes I'm using are the same as in the previous version for Fusion 7 which worked fine but not in Fusion 9. In fact for Fusion 7, I had 2 scrolling marquees for admin users where they could see both members and admins messages ... both using these same codes and only changing the (iMEMBER) to (iADMIN). Am I missing some key codes to make this panel work on 9?

i.gyazo.com/60032e5172afbb6e86384fd0a9897248.png
Code
>

....................................... Welcome members, to SMKTM - a School Community Portal that seeks to maximise user experience in developing and prospering this community. Members of this site are respectfully requested to upload only school-related contents (school news updates, relevant images on school's activities and programs, educational articles and weblinks, and useful learning-teaching resources & development tools) for everyone's benefits. .......................................

";

}else{

echo "

>

............. When registering as a member, please check your email inbox folder (or your spam folder) to reply to the admin email verification process. ............. This site is best viewed with Google Chrome .............

";

}

closetable();
?>

I've also tried substituting the "if (iMEMBER) { }" commands with "if (iMEMBER && $access == "iMEMBER") { }" and "if (checkgroup($access)) { }", following some suggestions in this forum thread ...
https://www.mail.php-fusion.co.uk/for...d_id=28114
but both didn't work, and the panel display remained the same with no scrolling texts for member's user_rights.

Is there now a totally different way of writing codes for all panels in Fusion 9, rendering those codes which worked fine on Fusion 7 unusable if not rewritten? I've got a lot of version 7 panels which I'd like to use on 9. Would really like to go public with this new version ASAP when all panels can be fully updated/migrated, hope its an easy ride :|

Thank you in advance for the assistance, guys :)
1196 views 0 votes
10 posts
Posted by mellcomm Last replied by mellcomm 1 year ago

Header/Logo just disappeared -

My header (including logo / Banner) has completely disappeared from my website (http://freewillspiritualist.com). I haven't messed with it since it was just what I wanted and had no trouble with it, and a few days later I realized it was gone. This happened in early July. I haven't been able to locate the directory which holds the header.php/htm So I have stuck my banner/logo in the footer for now - but I have been trying to figure this out for several weeks.

I am using V 7.02.07, with Gillette theme....

Any comment, help, suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Steve
1264 views 0 votes
8 posts
Posted by Robin85 Last replied by Robin85 1 year ago

Upgrading from 7 to 9

Hello smile First of all i would like to thank everyone involved in this project. Im a huge fan of fusion ever since i started using it back in 2006. I have just a little experience with php and fusion, but enough to be able to run my community sites with a mix of premade and custom design's.

I just recently upgraded our community forum from PHP-Fusion-7.02.07 to PHP-Fusion-9.0

It was with lots of excitement i went through the upgrade process. Every step up to Step 2.5 · went good but here i encountered error messages each time i updated an infusion. At one point the entire screen got filled with errors. I got terrified, but refreshing the page solved it and i could continue the update process.

The rest of the upgrade was quick and smooth. But no one but myself was able to login after the upgrade because of the User levels being wrong. i solved this by changing it, like mentioned here: https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=38515

My first impression of the new Fusion is great. I really love the changes and the new additions of code. The admin panel is truly amazing. It feels new and refreshed but it is still true to the original fusion feel.

Im impressed and amazed by the superb work that has gone into creating Fusion 9.

But, i got this problem. When i try to use the Septenary theme, i experience that none of the menu buttons above and below the center image is clickable, rendering the theme unusable for me. When i use the Bootstrap theme, the site shows perfectly, without any errors. However, i do not understand how to edit the theme, so the design can reflect the purpose of the site, rather then being plain white. Like adding a background image or something liek this.

After i understood there was a huge differnece in how to work with themes in 9 compared to 7, i tried loading our v7 theme and it worked. However, there seems to be a conflict between the theme css and the new ability to manage themes from the admin panel, making the forum colors mixed up with categories having white background (bootstrap style) with black text but the threads being shown with the old theme background properties of #333 opacity 0.3 with black text. So all forum posts is shown as just black until you drag your mouse over it marking the text in blue.

So after a coupe of days trying to figure out how to customize the look of fusion 9 to our needs, i found out that i either going to need some help or pay someone to do this for me. Changing to another CMS is NOT an option pfft

Fusion 9 is awesome! Keep up the amazing work.
1200 views 0 votes
5 posts
Posted by c-cooper Last replied by Falk 1 year ago

DB issues, user problems, admin woes!

Hi all

I have upgraded from 7.02.07 to 9.00 (stable release) and it's causing me a number of issues that I don't know what to do about sad

My host recently upgraded the servers from PHP 5.6 to 7 which bugged the old version. I found a fix via the forums, but it didnt solve everything (ie. no comments in forums etc.) So, I decided that it might be an idea to upgrade the site to ver 9. I understand that this would probably not be without issues, but right now I have a website that basically only works for me as super-admin. And even that isnt entirely true. Here are some of the issues I'm experiencing which I hope there are solutions for:

- An existing user can't login. No error message, just thrown back to start.
- A new user can log in, but the site is almost completely empty (see image).
- The super-admin can login and there is plenty of content visible ie. not empty (see image).
- Links are set up to be published (ie Gallery, Forum, News) and visible for guests. Yet only the admin can see them.
- Images are all there, but almost none of them are shown.
- All the old content is there, like users and their posts in the forum, so some connection to the database is present I assume.

I have attached a number of screenshots from the bugs list. I am in no ways an expert in SQL and PHP, so I dont know exactly which errors to take screenshots of, so I just selected some I found interesting. I've also attached a screenshot of the database version.

I really hope someone can help as I would hate to start all over again with a new site as I have a lot of users and old content that I would like to preserve smile

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!
mcd10.jpg 
[55.89kB / 42 Downloads]
mcd5.jpg 
[203.91kB / 56 Downloads]
mcd7.jpg 
[21.47kB / 64 Downloads]
mcd8.jpg 
[30.32kB / 50 Downloads]
mcd9.jpg 
[20.3kB / 52 Downloads]
mcd3.jpg 
[89.69kB / 54 Downloads]
mcd1.jpg 
[124.4kB / 76 Downloads]
mcd2.jpg 
[92.71kB / 52 Downloads]
1301 views 0 votes
5 posts
Posted by Costa1337 Last replied by Falk 1 year ago

Upgrade V7 > V9

Can anyone tell me what I should do step by step to upgrade my php-fusion v7 to v9?
I want to keep my current forum users, postcount, forum posts & topics & news.. Is this possible?

Please help me!
2133 views 0 votes
7 posts
Posted by Wanabo Last replied by Wanabo 1 year ago

Please note that all User Fields will not be upgraded

I was reading the upgrade instructions for 7.02.07 to 9 and found this:

The Upgrade Procedure

This upgrade procedure can be very demanding depending on how much content your have.
Please note that all User Fields will not be upgraded. A new set of standard fields will be installed.
The same goes for your Site links. A new set of default Site Links will be inserted.
Source: https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusions/wiki/documentation.php?page=220

I have made quite a few custom user_fields which is an important part for the communities I maintain. It would be unfortunate to loose this data.
In previous beta v9 builds this data from 7.02.07 was "survived" during upgrade. Then creating new user fields in v9 administration would use the survived data.

What has "Please note that all User Fields will not be upgraded. A new set of standard fields will be installed." for impact on existing custom user_fields? Will it be possible to recreate the custom user fields again?
1177 views 0 votes
5 posts
Posted by snakou Last replied by Falk 1 year ago

problem v7 to v9

Hello,
I have just installed the PHP fusion V7 to V9 I have UP all the files on the ftp once the transfer finished I have this error message on the site

Fatal error: Table 'monasterbdmir.fusionl985q_language_sessions' doesn't exist @ SELECT * FROM fusionl985q_language_sessions WHERE user_ip='88.161.211.59' in /home/monaster/www/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/MySQL.php on line 95

Can you tell me how to fix this error thank you very much for your help
983 views 0 votes
4 posts
Posted by Rudios Last replied by Falk 2 years ago

Upgrade procedure v9

I only run version v7.02.07 up until now and installed it via Softaculous, so I have no upgrade experience with Fusion. Will it be possible to upgrade v9 Stable via the admin area and how will that go?
1435 views 0 votes
4 posts
Posted by Daywalker Last replied by Chan 2 years ago

Upgrading from v7.02.07 to v9 failed

So, following the instructions of the included Readme. My server has MySQL 5.1, with PHP 5.6. I upload all of the v9 files to the server. Then I go to mysite.com/install.php obviously changing mysite.com for my site. I check through the license stuff and get to the portion where the config file populates the host details, click to go to I believe it is Step 4 where I'm to input the admin details? Well after clicking to get to step 4, all I get is Access Denied. I have confirmed that all the details in config.php are correct from the host, to the database, to the database user, to the password. I've even changed the password to ensure it was correct.
1287 views 0 votes
6 posts
Posted by ewl Last replied by ewl 2 years ago

Upgrading from v7.02.07 to v9

So, following the instructions of the included Readme. My server has MySQL 5.1, with PHP 5.5.13. I upload all of the v9 files to the server. Then I go to mysite.com/install.php obviously changing mysite.com for my site. After Step 3 i get error:

Code
Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/MySQLi.inc on line 103

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Configuration.inc on line 45
1587 views 0 votes
5 posts
Posted by janmol Last replied by Falk 2 years ago

Progress in Upgrading - php-fusion,dk

This time I started by cleaning up the forum tables ... removed all infusions other than a couple of standard ones ... including shoutbox. Removed some news ... all system error messages ... and a couple of other things. Copied the stable version into the folder together with the Danish language files and ran install.php.

This time (for the first time) I reached the screen, where I could choose among all the infusions. All of them worked. All of them except photoalbum, that gave a lot ... as in a LOT ... of errors.

Went back in the browser, and got a status screen, that looked ok. And clicked "Finish Configuration" ... Result:

I was sent to Google with this string:

Code
https://www.google.dk/?gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=RZAJWZSDJYydsAGJ_azICQ

And now the site won't open again. It looks like the DB have been upgraded correctly ... config.php the same ... but it's impossible to open the page.
Failed to fetch the attachment
1548 views 0 votes
14 posts
Posted by Falk Last replied by janmol 2 years ago

How to change scrambled characters in the database after v7 to v9 upgrade ( Latin_xx to UTF-8 )

Simply just increment values with your chars if they don´t exist in the following function.
This can require a lot of resources depending on your database size.
Please note that this will will work for databases that have upgraded the charsets to UTF-8 from other general latin types.

Code
function upgrade_database() {
   dbquery("SET NAMES 'utf8'");
   $result = dbquery("SHOW TABLES");
   while ($row = dbarray($result)) {
      foreach ($row as $key => $table) {
         dbquery("ALTER TABLE ".$table." CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci");
         $result2 = dbquery("SHOW COLUMNS FROM ".$table);
         // We must change all data like find/replace in columns of broken chars, this may differ for each locales.
         // Please help to complete this list if you know what´s missing with your locale set
         while ($column = dbarray($result2)) {
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field']." ,'ß','ß')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field']." ,'ä','ä')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field']." ,'ü','ü')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field']." ,'ö','ö')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field']." ,'Ä','Ä')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field']." ,'Ãœ','Ü')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field']." ,'Ö','Ö')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field']." ,'€','€')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field']." ,'Ã¥','Å')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ð', 'ğ')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ý', 'ı')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'þ', 'ş')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Ð', 'Ğ')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Ý', 'İ')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Þ', 'Ş')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'É','É')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '“','\"')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'â€','\"')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Ç','Ç')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Ã','Ã')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Ã¥','Å')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Ã ','À')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ú','ú')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '•','-')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Ø','Ø')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'õ','õ')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'í','í')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'â','â')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ã','ã')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ê','ê')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'á','á')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'é','é')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ó','ó')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '–','–')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ç','ç')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ª','ª')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'º','º')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Ã ','à')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ç','ç')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ã','ã')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'á','á')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'â','â')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'é','é')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'í','í')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'õ','õ')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ú','ú')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Á','Á')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Â','Â')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'É','É')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Í','Í')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Õ','Õ')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Ú','Ú')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Ç','Ç')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Ã','Ã')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'À','À')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Ê','Ê')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Ó','Ó')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Ô','Ô')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Ü','Ü')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'à','à')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ê','ê')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ó','ó')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ô','ô')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ü','ü')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '&','&')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '>','>')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '<','<')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ˆ','ˆ')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '˜','˜')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '¨','¨')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '&cute;','´')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '¸','¸')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '"','\"')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '“','“')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '”','”')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '‘','‘')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '’','’')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '‹','‹')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '›','›')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '«','«')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '»','»')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'º','º')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ª','ª')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '–','–')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '—','—')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '¯','¯')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '…','…')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '¦','¦')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '•','•')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '¶','¶')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '§','§')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '¹','¹')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '²','²')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '³','³')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '½','½')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '¼','¼')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '¾','¾')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '⅛','⅛')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '⅜','⅜')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '⅝','⅝')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '⅞','⅞')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '>','>')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '<','<')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '±','±')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '−','−')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '×','×')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '÷','÷')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∗','∗')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '⁄','⁄')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '‰','‰')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∫','∫')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∑','∑')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∏','∏')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '√','√')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∞','∞')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '≈','≈')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '≅','≅')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∝','∝')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '≡','≡')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '≠','≠')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '≤','≤')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '≥','≥')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∴','∴')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '⋅','⋅')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '·','·')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∂','∂')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ℑ','ℑ')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ℜ','ℜ')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '′','′')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '″','″')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '°','°')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∠','∠')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '⊥','⊥')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∇','∇')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '⊕','⊕')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '⊗','⊗')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ℵ','ℵ')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'ø','ø')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", 'Ø','Ø')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∈','∈')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∉','∉')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∩','∩')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∪','∪')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '⊂','⊂')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '⊃','⊃')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '⊆','⊆')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '⊇','⊇')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∃','∃')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∀','∀')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∅','∅')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '¬','¬')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∧','∧')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '∨','∨')");
            dbquery("UPDATE ".$table." SET ".$column['Field']." = REPLACE(".$column['Field'].", '↵','↵')");
         }
      }
   }
}

// Force the database to UTF-8 because we'll convert to it
upgrade_database();

1969 views 0 votes
2 posts
Posted by balin Last replied by Falk 2 years ago

problem after upgrade

hi
I have a problem after upgrade
Can not be entered keywords, does not work TinyMCE Editor
after upgrade
bageo.eu/phpf/1.png

new instalation
bageo.eu/phpf/3.png
839 views 0 votes
4 posts

You can view all discussion threads in this forum.

You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.

You cannot start on a poll in this forum.

You cannot upload attachments in this forum.

You can download attachments in this forum.

Community Details
PHP-Fusion CMS Community
Active Members

The official English language support forum for PHP-Fusion CMS

Popular Contributors
  • Wanabo
    Wanabo
  • Falk
    Falk
  • Rudios
    Rudios
  • I