Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Installation Issues- 9

Issued related to the 9´s installation process
318 posts | Last Activity on 03-08-2020 02:34 by Falk
Falk
Falk 03-08-2020 02:34, 6 days ago
Re: Site vaporized? Look in your database tables with phpMyAdmin or similar, if the old site´s content is present. You will have a new db_prefix for each new install.
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 03-08-2020 01:48, 6 days ago
Re: Site vaporized? The only thing I can think of is when I installed the 2nd site, somehow I overwrote the config and didn't have a backup (LIKE I DO NOW)
Falk
Falk 02-08-2020 21:53, 6 days ago
Re: Site vaporized? Sounds very odd, installer does not delete anything, esp if it is a new install. It have no way to clear sql of all current records.
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 02-08-2020 20:51, 6 days ago
Re: Site vaporized? Somehow, more than likely an error on my part intothenebula vaporized.......

I have one account with 3 directories, 3 different urls etc., set up a new directory under frackemall today, uploaded fusion and installed it, lost all data in intothenebula.

Gonna try to use the backup and see if that works.

don't know if it's and error or not...

Gene
Falk
Falk 19-07-2020 14:46, 21 days ago
Re: V9 Manual Install Not Working You can always edit config.php and just change db_driver, for future reference.
Vyper69
Vyper69 18-07-2020 06:22, 22 days ago
Re: V9 Manual Install Not Working Ok, so I installed the newest version of PHP-Fusion. I followed all the instructions. When I get to the point to infuse items, it tells me this item cant be infused. So I continue with setup. Now I get to where I need to login to the website. It tells me to use a valid username. What gives? What am I missing in my setup.

So I used the recovery option. Still same thing. I also tried to create a new account, and it does not send the email verification to activate an account.

Resolved. Reinstalled using PDO instead of mySQL. Fixed the issue.
RobiNN
RobiNN 06-07-2020 12:48, 1 month ago
Re: Installation Error - Urgent File is missing. root/includes/core_constants_include.php
Vyper69
Vyper69 06-07-2020 00:35, 1 month ago
Re: Installation Error - Urgent Any suggestions on fixing this?

Warning: require_once(/hermes/walnacweb06/walnacweb06ab/b2492/moo.howiseeamericacom/includes/core_constants_include.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/walnacweb06/walnacweb06ab/b2492/moo.howiseeamericacom/includes/autoloader.php on line 117

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/hermes/walnacweb06/walnacweb06ab/b2492/moo.howiseeamericacom/includes/core_constants_include.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-7.2.15-xenial/lib/php') in /hermes/walnacweb06/walnacweb06ab/b2492/moo.howiseeamericacom/includes/autoloader.php on line 117
Grimloch
Grimloch 31-03-2020 03:46, 4 months ago
Re: Stellar Performance Thanks RobiNN; fix applied.
RobiNN
RobiNN 30-03-2020 20:36, 4 months ago
Re: Stellar Performance Fixed https://github.com/php-fusion/ci-Webl...3c277617e7
Grimloch
Grimloch 29-03-2020 20:48, 4 months ago
Re: Stellar Performance I would like to report that a full/clean install of 9.03.50 was flawless! Absolutely great version with only a tiny glitch. If news is not infused and you try to add a Weblink category you get the PDO-MySQL error. Not a big deal I just infused news and commented out the routine in home.php. Check it out. cool

https://trans-galactic.com
C
Re: Installed PHP-Fusion 9.03.30.zip got internal server error message From your current standing based on the screenshot provided.

I'm assuming you are running a clean install.( No previous version whatsoever)

1. FTP into your server.
2. Find config.php, or .config.temp. etc, Delete it.
3. Go to PHPMyAdmin, make sure your database is blank and no table has been created. If you have any, drop them.
4. Point your browser to {your-site.com}/install.php
5. Choose PDO Driver during installation.
6. Follow the steps on screen instruction. There will be 6 steps to follow in the installer.

Your browser must support Javascript.
Falk
Re: Installed PHP-Fusion 9.03.30.zip got internal server error message First things first,

Did any of the suggestions help?, which one?
For a new question, please start a new thread.

You where not asked to created an admin account, but a admin password. Account is by default the one you are logged in as. The Admin area only asks for a password and not a new login. The password it is the one you choose at installation ( Admin Password ).
When you add new Admins they will all be asked to set a new Admin Password from edit profile.
A
Re: Installed PHP-Fusion 9.03.30.zip got internal server error message When I do the installation, it did not ask me to setup for administrator account.
A
Re: Installed PHP-Fusion 9.03.30.zip got internal server error message Hello,

I want to login to Administrator site, what is the username and password that I can use?
Kvido
Re: Installed PHP-Fusion 9.03.30.zip got internal server error message @alicealicia

The reason may be in activating SEO nice URL links. Have you activated, succeeded?
Do SEO work for you?
Falk
Re: Installed PHP-Fusion 9.03.30.zip got internal server error message .htaccess is a file you find in the root folder and delete with the explorer or ftp.
Documentation are here : https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusions/wiki/index.php
As mentioned before, if your local environment gives you trouble with your current setup, please try Laragon .
A
Re: Installed PHP-Fusion 9.03.30.zip got internal server error message Why can I get the user guide or user manual?
A
Re: Installed PHP-Fusion 9.03.30.zip got internal server error message I found search for the .htaccess in the PHP-Fusion 9.03.30, and have deleted all the files. But then got the page shown as in the attachment. Which one should I choose? Please assist.
Falk
Re: Installed PHP-Fusion 9.03.30.zip got internal server error message Did you try to remove ,

Also try to delete the .htaccess file if the server is miss-configured it can crash in similar ways.

Otherwise highly recommend Laragon pack for localhost installs, it comes pre-configured with Apache.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.