Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Content Administration - 9

Questions related to 9´s Articles, Blogs, Custom Pages, Downloads, Forums, Galleries, News, Web Links, FaQs, Polls and Image handling.
670 posts | Last Activity on 11-01-2020 21:47 by Falk
Falk
Falk 11-01-2020 21:47, 6 days ago
Re: How can add a picture or download in my forum - v9.03.20 We have Fusion Defender that includes MIME Check verification, Extensions Allowed and image_verify() for malicious code checks.
You are ok as long as you don´t allow .php files and .exe files to be uploaded.
J_K_NIELSEN
Re: How can add a picture or download in my forum - v9.03.20 ok i try and add download when i create for i know this

is there anywhere you can control it

Prevented an unwanted file upload attempt!

mvh J_K_NIELSEN
Falk
Falk 11-01-2020 19:12, 6 days ago
Re: How can add a picture or download in my forum - v9.03.20 You find the option when creating or edit a forum under Content Admin > Forum Management > Allow Attachment in Posts ( Down right ).
J_K_NIELSEN
Re: How can add a picture or download in my forum - v9.03.20 hey can not just find out i want to make on my page so you can add a picture or download in my forum is it something you can turn on or what

when creating a forum thread it is possible to upload a picture or download

mvh J_K_NIELSEN
Falk
Falk 29-12-2019 00:53, 20 days ago
Re: Shoutbox problem Thank you, issue confirmed. Report added : https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/issues/2271
V
ViZo 28-12-2019 16:49, 20 days ago
Re: Shoutbox problem Fusion version: 9.03.10

If user want delete own shout with button (trash icon), no matter what the answer in popup window.

"Delete this shout?"
Yes -> Shout deleted
No - > Shout deleted

In admin panel same thing happens when administrator delete shout.

It is possible to show youtube video in shout? (based on video URL)

'input_bbcode' => '!autolink|smiley|img|b|u|i|size|center|olist|quote|color|bcolor|url|youtube',

I add youtube BB code but only blank space appears instead of video.

(Just like in the news section, if user post Youtube video URL...)
Falk
Falk 13-12-2019 14:17, 1 month ago
Re: No option for enable coments for news & blog in 9.03.00 When you create a News or Blog item you select the option in the Admin @ bottom right you have tickboxes.
F
FusionX 13-12-2019 03:50, 1 month ago
Re: No option for enable coments for news & blog in 9.03.00 When browsing, I see Most Commented & Most Commented NewsTop Rated News
but I see no "Enable Cmments" or "Rate"
Grimloch
Grimloch 24-11-2019 23:21, 2 months ago
Re: i have a problem in news Thanks Falk that did the trick. Annoyance resolved and since I'll never use the Journal news cat image for anything else I modified it to my taste.
www.whisperwillow.com/my_panels/ver9news2.jpg
Falk
Falk 24-11-2019 19:13, 2 months ago
Re: i have a problem in news If you have the template on Theme level it might be the HTML template that need alteration with classic alignment and size defined to suite your need. Rob just updated home as well ,
https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fus...a30059b1d2 Might do the trick.
Grimloch
Grimloch 24-11-2019 14:12, 2 months ago
Re: i have a problem in news OK; I'll do that thanks. What about an answer to my query?
Falk
Falk 24-11-2019 09:53, 2 months ago
Re: i have a problem in news Refresh your cache, Rob tried a new account and had no issues starting a thread, Many other with same user status as you also start threads here with no issues.
Grimloch
Grimloch 24-11-2019 04:45, 2 months ago
Re: i have a problem in news Once again your system WILL NOT let me start a new thread so I'll try adding it as a reply to this thread.

Am I the only one that keeps coming up with odd things to change ?? In 903 I have a news item where the way the news category is displayed annoys me and after searching thru all the css files I can't figure out where or how to change it. Let me show a picture that will explain it better I think.
www.whisperwillow.com/my_panels/ver9news.jpg
Chan
Chan 28-10-2019 00:31, 3 months ago
Re: i have a problem in news @Nielsen

Your questions is not complete, I'll put up the necessary information for discussion here.

1. This is your code for 1 news container item

Code

INFO Farming Simulator League

Spil
 oktober 22 2019

INFO Farming Simulator League

vi er ved og se om vi kan samle et hold til Farming Simulator League vi skal bruge 4 stk til Farming Simulator League

2. What about the corresponding PHP Code? Paste in here so we can guide.

Now, if you see there are 2 image, 1 is for category, 1 is for the news itself. What are you trying to achieve or need help with.
J_K_NIELSEN
J_K_NIELSEN 27-10-2019 16:22, 3 months ago
Re: i have a problem in news it is because image is too big it does

Mvh J_K_NIELSEN
Falk
Falk 26-10-2019 03:31, 3 months ago
Re: i have a problem in news When you add a new item, see the options list of image alignment, you can also use BBCode / HTML to center and/or align any news content.
J_K_NIELSEN
J_K_NIELSEN 22-10-2019 22:47, 3 months ago
Re: i have a problem in news hey there is someone who can tell me why news looks like i have posted a link so you can see what i mean

mvh J_K_NIELSEN
Falk
Falk 22-10-2019 02:35, 3 months ago
Re: Limited Editing Options in Version 9 In top and right bottom corner you should have Pagenavigation to change pages.
A
any112 20-10-2019 02:57, 3 months ago
Re: Limited Editing Options in Version 9 In Version 9, why do you only manage the last 20 pages you create when you manage individual pages?
The same can be true of news and events.
J_K_NIELSEN
J_K_NIELSEN 20-10-2019 00:53, 3 months ago
Re: i have a problem in news hello i have a badge of News and they are all on the left side of the page when you click News
I made a picture of what it looks like you can't add a picture

http://jknclan.dk/php/infusions/news/...s/news.php

I've put a link to the page so you can see what I mean in news

mvh J_K_NIELSEN
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.