Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Content Administration - 9 Subforums

Questions related to 9´s Articles, Blogs, Custom Pages, Downloads, Forums, Galleries, News, Web Links, FaQs, Polls and Image handling.

628 posts | Last Activity on 14-06-2019 12:35 by daimonbok1
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 14-06-2019 12:35, 1 month ago
Re: Graphics (.svg's) used by NEWS Thanks Chan....I'll give that a shot.
Chan
Chan 13-06-2019 16:35, 1 month ago
Re: Graphics (.svg's) used by NEWS add in

Code
svg { max-width: 32px; }

into the relevant css file.
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 09-06-2019 14:00, 1 month ago
Re: Graphics (.svg's) used by NEWS I'll give that a shot....Thanks!
Z
zizub 08-06-2019 22:00, 1 month ago
Re: Graphics (.svg's) used by NEWS You may have to use the old pf-7 method. To do this, you need to make a photo with a transparent background and the size of 1px. Perhaps there are other methods? Share them.
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 06-06-2019 21:24, 1 month ago
Re: Graphics (.svg's) used by NEWS Tried....still large and obtrusive (to me) would prefer to get rid of it for a cleaner look if possible..
Falk
Falk 06-06-2019 19:25, 1 month ago
Re: Graphics (.svg's) used by NEWS Replace it with your own that is in your taste.
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 06-06-2019 18:43, 1 month ago
Re: Graphics (.svg's) used by NEWS Is there a way to block the use of those svg's that is in the image gallery for news. I can delete them, but the missing image looks worse.
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 01-06-2019 15:21, 2 months ago
Re: Weblinks Error Message

RobiNN wrote:

@RobiNN
- Upgrade to latest PF 9.03.

RobiNN, I just downloaded this last week from here when I set the site up.

Gene
RobiNN
RobiNN 01-06-2019 14:37, 2 months ago
Re: Weblinks Error Message Upgrade to latest PF 9.03.
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 01-06-2019 13:48, 2 months ago
Re: Weblinks Error Message Don't know if this is from my end or not?

Code
weblinks.php
/infusions/weblinks/weblinks_admin.php?aid=5963a3331b0ebb0b§ion=weblinks&ref=weblinks_form
Line: 96
18 hours ago      
Severity : Run-time notices

Undefined index: weblink_count
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 01-06-2019 12:25, 2 months ago
Re: Stumped with Web Links Weblinks ver 1.2
Chan
Chan 01-06-2019 02:14, 2 months ago
Re: Stumped with Web Links May I ask which version are you using?

Please see /infusions/weblinks/infusion_db.php for the $inf_version or in your infusions management at admin panel for information.

Thanks.
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 31-05-2019 21:12, 2 months ago
Re: Stumped with Web Links Addin sites into the web links and have been getting errors with using https, 2 sites were gone, 3rd site worked fine. Tried to use http also which worked but link comes up invalid? is there any way for me to fix this?
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 27-05-2019 23:08, 2 months ago
Re: script code in news error? Glad I found this answer, thanks RobiNN
ikandi
ikandi 21-05-2019 05:38, 2 months ago
Re: Editing articles in GUI front end I do most of my editing of articles either in off site CSV files which I upload to the mySQL server, or directly in mySQL itself.

However, one of my regular co-writers wants to start editing his own articles, and for that I need for him to edit directly on the website using the Edit function there, rather than potentially go into mySQL and stuff things up in there, if he doesn't know what he's doing.

When articles are edited on the website, and saved back to mySQL, all the left arrows and right arrows are converted using the HTML code such as < and > (for < and >). Also & 039; and a few other codes.

I prefer to use the <, > characters as they are. How can I get these saved from the website GUI, rather than have them converted to < and > when they land in mySQL?

I'm sure there's an explanation.

Thanks.
iceman50
iceman50 21-04-2019 08:45, 3 months ago
Re: No check for duplicates in gallery Then I must have added an infusion in version 7.
I have also made a suggestion that thumbnails are resized in stead of the cropping done now.
Falk
Falk 21-04-2019 07:31, 3 months ago
Re: No check for duplicates in gallery

I just found out when you upload an already existing image PHP-Fusion will just rename the picture with a _1 added to the title.
I think that the gallery functions really has made some steps down from version 7.

The Gallery had that exact same behaviour in PHP-Fusion 7 as well. For some it is convenient and for others it is an issue.
Since it is the way it always has been, the method has been retained.

not to mention how many unnecessary mouse clicks you have to use in order to handle more than one picture in the gallery. If you edit or delete a picture you are automatically send to the main page, and has to use at least 3 mouse clicks to get back to the album you are working in.

It should not behave that way and it has been issued : https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/issues/2209

Thank you for feedback.
iceman50
iceman50 20-04-2019 11:02, 3 months ago
Re: No check for duplicates in gallery not to mention how many unnecessary mouse clicks you have to use in order to handle more than one picture in the gallery. If you edit or delete a picture you are automatically send to the main page, and has to use at least 3 mouse clicks to get back to the album you are working in.
iceman50
iceman50 20-04-2019 10:59, 3 months ago
Re: No check for duplicates in gallery I just found out when you upload an already existing image PHP-Fusion will just rename the picture with a _1 added to the title.
No warning or explanation. Could you at least add a warning, or better yet give people the choice of either rename or not adding already existing pictures.
I think that the gallery functions really has made some steps down from version 7.
N
Noyz 04-04-2019 13:04, 3 months ago
Re: Old news system like php-f v7. Thanks mate
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.