Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Content Administration - 9

Questions related to 9´s Articles, Blogs, Custom Pages, Downloads, Forums, Galleries, News, Web Links, FaQs, Polls and Image handling.
799 posts | Last Activity on 04-06-2020 08:26 by djdandi
djdandi
djdandi 04-06-2020 08:26, 1 month ago
Re: Adding more links returns to the previous edition It works great now.
karrak
karrak 03-06-2020 19:39, 1 month ago
Re: Adding more links returns to the previous edition administration/site_links.php
line 328
Code
redirect(clean_request("link_cat=".$this->data['link_cat'], ['ref'], FALSE));

change
Code
redirect(clean_request("link_cat=".$this->data['link_cat'], ['ref', 'action', 'link_id'], FALSE));

djdandi
djdandi 03-06-2020 15:04, 1 month ago
Re: Adding more links returns to the previous edition Unfortunately, it's still the same.
RobiNN
RobiNN 03-06-2020 12:38, 1 month ago
Re: Adding more links returns to the previous edition Try if it works: In Security settings set Form Tokens to 10.
djdandi
djdandi 03-06-2020 07:32, 1 month ago
Re: Adding more links returns to the previous edition Unfortunately, it is still the same. After clicking save and close and after trying to add a new link, it returns to editing the previous one again.
RobiNN
RobiNN 02-06-2020 23:23, 1 month ago
Re: Adding more links returns to the previous edition Added Save and Close button https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fus...ed0fab9ac0
RobiNN
RobiNN 31-05-2020 12:28, 1 month ago
Re: Adding more links returns to the previous edition Ah you talked about sitelinks. Will be fixed in the next update.
djdandi
djdandi 31-05-2020 09:00, 1 month ago
Re: Adding more links returns to the previous edition But when editing is only save there is no save and close - see
i.postimg.cc/R0r67mrb/1.png
i.postimg.cc/SsknPGx6/2.png
i.postimg.cc/bvQGL5pY/3.png
Falk
Falk 30-05-2020 17:40, 1 month ago
Re: Adding more links returns to the previous edition Use Save and Close before trying to add again. If you only use Save you stay in the area.
djdandi
djdandi 30-05-2020 07:33, 1 month ago
Re: Adding more links returns to the previous edition After editing the link, you cannot add a new one. The page goes back to editing.
I use the latest version 9.03.50
V
ViZo 17-05-2020 18:39, 2 months ago
Re: News edit problem I thought the point of "cancel" was to exit editing without saving changes.

Cancel*: quit without saving changes.
Save and Close: quit with saving changes.

But here: Cancel* button save modified content if i use Preview button before.
In this case, there is no way to exit without modification because the changes will be saved anyway.

This is News editing Cancel button, not a Preview window cancel/close button!
Maybe you misunderstood me.

No big deal but if this is okay, it's good to know that cancel also saves the changes.
RobiNN
RobiNN 17-05-2020 16:26, 2 months ago
Re: News edit problem If we remove it, you will lose last changes if you click Preview. News have different preview function as Blog
V
ViZo 17-05-2020 13:52, 2 months ago
Re: News edit problem Fusion 9.03.50

When editing news:
Existing News -> Edit News -> "Preview" button -> "Cancel" button -> News saved WITH EDITED content. (Like when I pressed the save button)

(Edit blog or articles it seems to work well.)
Falk
Falk 17-05-2020 13:39, 2 months ago
Re: url in news

is there any way around that url in news item directly parse as link?

If you remove the a href it should be listed as plain text.
V
ViZo 17-05-2020 13:29, 2 months ago
Re: url in news Video embed maybe it will be possible an iframe from Fusion 9.03.60.
I hope it will be available in a blog, news, article.

Robinn wrote this: "You cannot add iframe atm. But in 9.03.60 (not released yet) this problem is solved."
https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusion...ost_207999
subodh
subodh 17-05-2020 06:01, 2 months ago
Re: url in news Hi,
is there any way around that url in news item directly parse as link?
Also, embedding youtube video in news article.

I am using php fusion 9.03.50
C
Chan 02-05-2020 14:35, 2 months ago
Re: Ver9 Forum Issues Yes, it's by entire group. Forum Moderator team, should be different than an Administrator.

An Administrator can access back end admin panel, where as Group only able to access Forum's level access, and Moderator assigned to a single group will give them access to 'moderation features', without allow them to access Admin Panel.
Grimloch
Grimloch 27-04-2020 17:30, 2 months ago
Re: Ver9 Forum Issues Nevermind guys. I didn't realize the OLIST and ULIST were bbcodes; they are now enabled. And I suppose I solved the moderator problem by assigning a new user group. :|
Grimloch
Grimloch 27-04-2020 15:57, 2 months ago
Re: Ver9 Forum Issues Morning guys. I have found a couple of forum issues while helping a friend with his new 9.03.50 website. Why is it not possible to use ul and li in a post? And when setting up the forums the only possible settings for Moderator is Administrator, Super Administrator and a User Group? Shouldn't it be possible to set a particular Administrator by username?
S
sadamyne 21-04-2020 12:33, 2 months ago
Re: Web links invalid url Thanks, is working smile
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.