Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Content Administration - 9

Questions related to 9´s Articles, Blogs, Custom Pages, Downloads, Forums, Galleries, News, Web Links, FaQs, Polls and Image handling.
826 posts | Last Activity on 30-08-2020 03:57 by Chan
Chan
Chan 30-08-2020 03:57, 1 month ago
Re: Blogspot migration Welcome to the community. We are very friendly bunch, no worries for asking any questions. Unfortunately we do not have any tool for migration unless you have a copy of CSV.

PHP-Fusion is open source under AGPLv3 license. Under this license:

1. You need to keep the standard copyright footer as a requirement which in a way promotes this project. If you want to modify or remove the footer, you need to just purchase the copyright removal license.

2. You need to make your code available to anyone who ask for it. If you want to keep it for your own use only, you need to purchase the copyright removal license.

Alternatively, you can host your website with us, which gives you the copyright removal license for free. As hosting users, we also provide priority troubleshooting for your PHP-Fusion site issues.

If you are interested, I can build the data importer. Blogger has a data export feature. To do this, login to your Blogger dashboard and navigate to Settings>Other. On this page click on the Back Up Content button under the Import & Back Up section. Save your backup to a safe location on your computer. This file will be saved in a .xml format. We will be able to use the .xml format data to do data injection into either news or blog infusion in v9.

But I would only do this on my leisure time, unless you are a hosting user.
Falk
Falk 29-08-2020 14:52, 1 month ago
Re: Blogspot migration Heya and welcome!

1, Yes. But we do not have any ready to use scripts for this.
2, It is free.
Sylver Cheetah 53
Sylver Cheetah 53 29-08-2020 01:41, 1 month ago
Re: Blogspot migration Hi!
I am new, so please be nice!
I do not know much about PHP-Fusion. So I have some questions:
1.Would it be possible to import a Blogspot blog?
2.Is PHP-Fusion free? And if not, how much is the price?
Thank you.
regards,
DANIEL (Romania)
RobiNN
RobiNN 17-08-2020 23:25, 1 month ago
Re: Help With Custom Panel Please
Code

YOUR HTML

YOUR HTML

Vyper69
Vyper69 17-08-2020 22:38, 1 month ago
Re: Help With Custom Panel Please Count my divs. Ok, confused.

Anyways, those dots still appear until you click on the next tab, plus when I add in the rest of the code, it adds 2 more rows to the bottom of the first tab, and has 3 rows on each of the other tabs.
Chan
Chan 17-08-2020 16:37, 1 month ago
Re: Help With Custom Panel Please
Code

Weekly Highlights!

Check out our Weekly Relevant Highlights in the News.

Middle aligned media

Middle aligned media

Middle aligned media

Count your divs.
Vyper69
Vyper69 17-08-2020 02:23, 1 month ago
Re: Help With Custom Panel Please Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong, and how to fix this. The marked items correlate to their tabs, but when I click on any tab, they all stay the same. I have tried several things to fix it, but they just get worse.

therealamerican.us/my../../images/error.png

Code

Weekly Highlights!

Check out our Weekly Relevant Highlights in the News.

Middle aligned media

Middle aligned media

Middle aligned media

RobiNN
RobiNN 11-08-2020 19:09, 2 months ago
Re: Moving the Logo

but deleting the styles.min.css how will it effect the sites function.

you can easily edit styles.css

Not all of us know exactly what we are looking for, especially since so much has changed since v7

Everything works the same as before. Some new themes use PHP OOP because it's easy to customize theme and connect things.

For example in older themes you have main theme layout directly in render_page(), in new themes that use PHP OOP is just called class that render layout. Main class from Magazine theme is here https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fus...s/Main.inc
Code

function render_page() {
 new Magazine\Main();
}

I can put code from Main class directly into render_page() but then I cannot use benefits from OOP. If anyone don't know OOP that's not my problem. You can still write own theme that use simple v7 code style.

Arise theme ported to v9 still uses simple v7 code style https://github.com/php-fusion/Addons/...emes/Arise Every theme can be written in OOP or procedural. Old themes are procedural because it's easy to edit. I write new themes in OOP because I can do more advanced functions.
Vyper69
Vyper69 10-08-2020 23:26, 2 months ago
Re: Moving the Logo but deleting the styles.min.css how will it effect the sites function.
Plus you have to be able to find what you want to edit.
Not all of us know exactly what we are looking for, especially since so much has changed since v7
RobiNN
RobiNN 10-08-2020 20:19, 2 months ago
Re: Moving the Logo Delete styles.min.css and you can edit everything.
Vyper69
Vyper69 09-08-2020 23:10, 2 months ago
Re: Moving the Logo Is it possible to move the logo and place a bottom border above the site menu on the Magazine theme, and have the logo centered.
RobiNN
RobiNN 09-08-2020 21:23, 2 months ago
Re: Magazine Theme Issue These lines shows User 1-4 panels https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fus...#L108-L111
Vyper69
Vyper69 09-08-2020 20:52, 2 months ago
Re: Magazine Theme Issue Is there anyway to move the panels for User 1, 2, 3, & 4 out of the footer of the magazine theme.
Vyper69
Vyper69 03-08-2020 04:03, 2 months ago
Re: Polls I basically had to delete all categories, and forums and start over. Now it is allowing for polls and attachments.
Falk
Falk 03-08-2020 02:37, 2 months ago
Re: Polls Edit the forum and double check so the permission was saved and are active.
Vyper69
Vyper69 03-08-2020 01:23, 2 months ago
Re: Polls So I have set everything in forum settings to where super admin can create polls and upload attachments, but when I go to any section of the forums i get this.

You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
RobiNN
RobiNN 31-07-2020 12:34, 2 months ago
Re: Force Resize It is not possible to resize just one panel. You must change e.g. entire left side.

In Atom-X2 https://github.com/php-fusion/Addons/...mX.inc#L68

Simple Bootstrap grid https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.4/css...mple-basic You can change numbers to any from 1 - 12
Code
$left = [
'sm' => 3, // tablet
 'md' => 2, // laptop
 'lg' => 2 // desktop
];

Vyper69
Vyper69 31-07-2020 00:29, 2 months ago
Re: Force Resize Is there a way to force resize of panels, especially ones that have images and text in them in a table. Or force resize of images in panels.
This is more for mobile.
Vyper69
Vyper69 29-07-2020 19:09, 2 months ago
Re: Image Uploads ya it is only in the news from what i can tell.
RobiNN
RobiNN 29-07-2020 12:43, 2 months ago
Re: Image Uploads Webp is still not fully supported. Thanks for reporting issue. In 9.03.80 should be fixed.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.