Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

User Administration - 9

Questions related to 9´s Admin Password Reset, Administrators, Blacklists, Members, Migration Tool, User Groups and User logs
109 posts | Last Activity on 20-05-2020 02:17 by egecanince
E
egecanince 20-05-2020 02:17, 4 months ago
Re: Blog v9 categories errors Please help me sad the same problem sad
w2ibc
w2ibc 25-04-2020 17:02, 5 months ago
Re: SFS code into user reg to check against spam db getting close. lol.

the code I remember was an edit to register.php or something in the registration files. would do would check when user attempted reg. it would run the input field e-mail on a db check of SFS if e-mail listed deny reg else allow. this had to been 2010'ish so a long time ago lol.

once i get my site back up with the stuff it needs to have, i'll start really looking into the code and see how much things have changed.
douwe_yntema
douwe_yntema 25-04-2020 10:40, 5 months ago
Re: SFS code into user reg to check against spam db https://www.php-fusion.org/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=8&pid=13#post_13

Maybe?
w2ibc
w2ibc 25-04-2020 06:41, 5 months ago
Re: SFS code into user reg to check against spam db yeah the other link seems like the panel that is already on here.

I been away for a long long time so much has changed, its been about a decade for me.
douwe_yntema
douwe_yntema 24-04-2020 20:19, 5 months ago
Re: SFS code into user reg to check against spam db I also founds this one: https://github.com/lelebart/PHP-Fusion-Stop-Forum-Spam/blob/master/file/infusions/stop_forum_spam_panel/stop_forum_spam_panel.php

But all the other links are gone.

Old stuff will not work on V9 without adaption
w2ibc
w2ibc 24-04-2020 18:25, 5 months ago
Re: SFS code into user reg to check against spam db no it wasn't a panel. it was a actual code edit to register.php i believe.

the code would check the input of the e-mail and check with spam db. if spam = 1 deny else ok.

granted this was a decade or so ago lol. so its possible with all the changes from then till now it may be gone.

that panel was made in 2011, will it even work on V9?
douwe_yntema
douwe_yntema 24-04-2020 08:46, 5 months ago
Re: SFS code into user reg to check against spam db Is it this one you meant?

https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusion...d_id=28006
Falk
Falk 22-04-2020 00:26, 5 months ago
Re: registration page error Check in /includes/gateway/flood/ clear lock directory and empty the ctrl file.
S
sadamyne 21-04-2020 18:58, 5 months ago
Re: registration page error Hi,

After some testing my registation page is giving this error.
"401 The link you followed may have expired, or the page may not be accessible to you."
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may not be accessible to you.
I checked and the file is in the right place and as the same permissins as the other files.
I have search in the admin page if there is any "black list" control but couldn´t find any.
Can anybody help me once again?
Thanks in advance
w2ibc
w2ibc 19-04-2020 19:50, 5 months ago
Re: SFS code into user reg to check against spam db I remember years ago when I had website up back in the V7 days. (I went away for awhile and now down the rabbit hole again I go as I am back) there was some code you could put in the register.php that would check the user inputs against the stop forum spam db.

e-mail and or IP was in the SFS db reg denied, else reg continues as normal.

with all the changes to fusion since I last used it is this still possible?
Falk
Falk 20-03-2020 11:42, 6 months ago
Re: Problems with user groups and forums Hello, we will look in to it and see if we can replicate this issue, please attach screesnhots for group 1, group 2, and group 3. ( The permissions in Forum Admin ).
R
royhoward 20-03-2020 01:21, 6 months ago
Re: Problems with user groups and forums Good afternoon,

I am currently having problems allowing access to forums via multiple user groups. I currently have 3 sets of forums that I will be using, and I would like each user group to have access to different sections of the forums.

First section is public available to all - this is working fine, both user groups sets can see it.

Second set is not visable unless you are in user group a or b. - user group a can see this and the public section but user group b can not see this section.

Third set is not visable unless you are in user group b. - user group b can see this just fine but not the second set.
Grimloch
Grimloch 14-01-2020 01:32, 8 months ago
Re: Birthdate Field Storage Problem I've already figured out I could set the field as mandatory. But it really doesn't help my unique situation. Also at the bottom of the userfield code there is a $locale['na'] but I can't find that anywhere. I suppose I could add it to the userfield locale file?
Chan
Chan 14-01-2020 00:09, 8 months ago
Re: Birthdate Field Storage Problem On the code of the field, it should show Not Available, not sure what happened there. We'll double check again.

https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/blob/Andromeda/includes/user_fields/user_birthdate_include.php#L39-L51
Falk
Falk 13-01-2020 23:34, 8 months ago
Re: Birthdate Field Storage Problem I think there was reason they could not be blank, however you can edit the field in user fields and make it mandatory.
Grimloch
Grimloch 13-01-2020 18:03, 8 months ago
Re: Birthdate Field Storage Problem I don't know if this has been addressed before. Fusion 9.03... when a person registers or is added by the admin and the User Birthdate field is not set it defaults to 1900-01-01. I think this is very bad and should default to nothing. Here is an image of my reasoning.
whisperwillow.com/my_panels/bdays.jpg
The only valid birthdays are the 3 with the red arrows. All the others are the 1900-01-01 default in the database. One solution I can see would be to make the birthdate field mandatory for new users. Just a thought. Any input here would be helpful.
Grimloch
Grimloch 10-11-2019 08:35, 11 months ago
Re: user group icon - how to I couldn't start a new thread so I'll try this:

The old 7.02.07 style of coding for user groups doesn't work in 9.03 and I need to be able to select a user group which on 9.03 falls under DefaultGroups. My form field needs to be able to select public or member or administrator. I don't understand why 9.03 user groups are the way they are. I can code the field to show the ONE user group that I've created but not the DefaultGroups. Help appreciated.
RobiNN
RobiNN 11-08-2019 13:27, 1 year ago
Re: "Not activated user" is a dead link Andromeda 9.03.10 and Babylon already have function to activate unactivated users.
Chan
Chan 11-08-2019 12:44, 1 year ago
Re: "Not activated user" is a dead link We have settled and closed this issue on Babylon. But Babylon is far from done. https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/projects/2
Grimloch
Grimloch 11-08-2019 07:20, 1 year ago
Re: "Not activated user" is a dead link Also when clicking user admin in the admin panel an unactivated user does not show up. There is no button or field to activate a new user. I hope there has been some work on this issue; very annoying.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.