Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

User Administration - 9

Questions related to 9´s Admin Password Reset, Administrators, Blacklists, Members, Migration Tool, User Groups and User logs
99 posts | Last Activity on 20-03-2020 11:42 by Falk
Falk
Falk 20-03-2020 11:42, 16 days ago
Re: Problems with user groups and forums Hello, we will look in to it and see if we can replicate this issue, please attach screesnhots for group 1, group 2, and group 3. ( The permissions in Forum Admin ).
R
royhoward 20-03-2020 01:21, 17 days ago
Re: Problems with user groups and forums Good afternoon,

I am currently having problems allowing access to forums via multiple user groups. I currently have 3 sets of forums that I will be using, and I would like each user group to have access to different sections of the forums.

First section is public available to all - this is working fine, both user groups sets can see it.

Second set is not visable unless you are in user group a or b. - user group a can see this and the public section but user group b can not see this section.

Third set is not visable unless you are in user group b. - user group b can see this just fine but not the second set.
Grimloch
Grimloch 14-01-2020 01:32, 3 months ago
Re: Birthdate Field Storage Problem I've already figured out I could set the field as mandatory. But it really doesn't help my unique situation. Also at the bottom of the userfield code there is a $locale['na'] but I can't find that anywhere. I suppose I could add it to the userfield locale file?
C
Chan 14-01-2020 00:09, 3 months ago
Re: Birthdate Field Storage Problem On the code of the field, it should show Not Available, not sure what happened there. We'll double check again.

https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/blob/Andromeda/includes/user_fields/user_birthdate_include.php#L39-L51
Falk
Falk 13-01-2020 23:34, 3 months ago
Re: Birthdate Field Storage Problem I think there was reason they could not be blank, however you can edit the field in user fields and make it mandatory.
Grimloch
Grimloch 13-01-2020 18:03, 3 months ago
Re: Birthdate Field Storage Problem I don't know if this has been addressed before. Fusion 9.03... when a person registers or is added by the admin and the User Birthdate field is not set it defaults to 1900-01-01. I think this is very bad and should default to nothing. Here is an image of my reasoning.
whisperwillow.com/my_panels/bdays.jpg
The only valid birthdays are the 3 with the red arrows. All the others are the 1900-01-01 default in the database. One solution I can see would be to make the birthdate field mandatory for new users. Just a thought. Any input here would be helpful.
Grimloch
Grimloch 10-11-2019 08:35, 5 months ago
Re: user group icon - how to I couldn't start a new thread so I'll try this:

The old 7.02.07 style of coding for user groups doesn't work in 9.03 and I need to be able to select a user group which on 9.03 falls under DefaultGroups. My form field needs to be able to select public or member or administrator. I don't understand why 9.03 user groups are the way they are. I can code the field to show the ONE user group that I've created but not the DefaultGroups. Help appreciated.
RobiNN
RobiNN 11-08-2019 13:27, 8 months ago
Re: "Not activated user" is a dead link Andromeda 9.03.10 and Babylon already have function to activate unactivated users.
C
Chan 11-08-2019 12:44, 8 months ago
Re: "Not activated user" is a dead link We have settled and closed this issue on Babylon. But Babylon is far from done. https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/projects/2
Grimloch
Grimloch 11-08-2019 07:20, 8 months ago
Re: "Not activated user" is a dead link Also when clicking user admin in the admin panel an unactivated user does not show up. There is no button or field to activate a new user. I hope there has been some work on this issue; very annoying.
Falk
Falk 28-06-2019 04:40, 9 months ago
Re: How to activate new member? like
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 26-06-2019 12:54, 9 months ago
Re: How to activate new member? Falk, finally found it after switching admins theme to Venus, and clicking "Reinstate". That set the users up as activated.
Falk
Falk 26-06-2019 05:00, 9 months ago
Re: How to activate new member? If they are unverified, it is not possible today. But unactivated / banned can be reinstated.
In the Dev plan for next rev. we have these issues addressed.
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 25-06-2019 22:31, 10 months ago
Re: How to activate new member? I'm having the aboutsmae problem and can't even find the reinstate button..I need to fix this ASAP. Any idea where to look???
Falk
Falk 08-05-2019 00:26, 11 months ago
Re: "Not activated user" is a dead link Issue has been registered : https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/issues/2215
iceman50
iceman50 07-05-2019 23:08, 11 months ago
Re: "Not activated user" is a dead link When I click on "Not activated user" on the frontpage it takes me to a 404.
I think it is in the panel "Online users"
ikandi
ikandi 01-03-2019 21:49, 1 year ago
Re: Authenticating new/unregistered users That's a good idea. I do manually check, and of course there is a notification for unactivated users, but that hasn't been working for some time.
Falk
Falk 01-03-2019 21:41, 1 year ago
Re: Authenticating new/unregistered users I guess we can add a Roadmap item to allow Admin to view these tables, but the general idea is that they shall be handled and removed by Cron if not validated within XX Hours.
Here it is : https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fus...ssues/2199
ikandi
ikandi 27-02-2019 22:41, 1 year ago
Re: Authenticating new/unregistered users Yes, manually. I get a lot of spammy registrations, particularly from the mail. ru domain, so I probably need to filter them out.
C
Chan 27-02-2019 10:56, 1 year ago
Re: Authenticating new/unregistered users What do you want to do? Manually authenticate them ?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.