Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Suspected Bugs and Errors - 9

If you suspect you have found a bug or a code error in 9, post it here
765 posts | Last Activity on 12-09-2020 18:25 by Falk
Falk
Falk 12-09-2020 18:25, 8 days ago
Re: Cannot Stay Logged In - Error Code Thrown After Login What you see is not errors. Just notices.
The first is that we could not detect if you support mod rewrite for SEO Engine. But that is not uncommon. Most support this.
The other is a performance notification. You need to contact your hosting provider and see if they can help you enable OPcache.
SkeeredOfMyMind
Re: Receiving Errors on This Site: Warning: hash_hmac(): Unknown hashing algorithm: in /home/phpfusion/p

Hi, glad it works now. The ID verification is not required for the wallet to be OK. It is still in development from our side.

Thanks so much. Hopefully, everything on this site will be ready soon. I have recruited some new Infusion, Panel, Theme & ETC Developers, Designers & Coders for PHP-Fusion. They have just joined here and are going to develop some Infusions and Panels I've wanted forever. They will likely want to sell some of the more complex ones in the Marketplace though so I hope it is fixed very soon.
SkeeredOfMyMind
Re: Cannot Stay Logged In - Error Code Thrown After Login

You don't have upgraded database. You need to run site.com/install.php.

Wow, what a very simple fix and I could not figure it out. I ran the install.php and it fixed my issue. Thanks so, so much @RobiNN

I did find some errors during the install.php setup though that I will be contacting my Web Host about. Attached is an Image of the Errors I received. I'll see if my Web Host can fix these issues. If they do fix the issues defined in the image, do I need run install.php again? If this is stuff I can fix myself from cPanel or PHPMyAdmin, please explain how to.
Code

i.ibb.co/ZzQ2Myw/Server-Updating-Enabling-For-Illusive-Enterprises-For-PHP-Fusion-CMS.png
RobiNN
RobiNN 02-09-2020 15:06, 18 days ago
Re: Cannot Stay Logged In - Error Code Thrown After Login You don't have upgraded database. You need to run site.com/install.php.
SkeeredOfMyMind
Re: Cannot Stay Logged In - Error Code Thrown After Login
After not visiting my site Illusive Enterprises at https://www.illusiveenterprises.comfor a while, today I have been trying to do some work on my site and when I login, I see an error message at the very top of my screen. The error message I am seeing is:
Code
Notice: Undefined index: user_session in /home/illusive/public_html/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Authenticate.inc on line 365

. After logging in, even if I click the Remember Me button, as soon as I click Admin Panel or any other link, I am immediately logged out. I cannot stay logged in to do anything at all. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this and how I can get it fixed quickly and easily? If you need more information, just let me know what information you need and I will get it for you ASAP. I would appreciate any help at all with this.

To help and so you can actually see what is happening for yourself, I have setup a Test Account on the site so you can login. Please use the following information to login to Illusive Enterprises at https://www.illusiveenterprises.com.

I greatly appreciate any and all help with this! Thanks ahead of time to those of you that respond and try to help!
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 13-08-2020 22:31, 1 month ago
Re: Major Errors?????? RobiNN, as long as 7.2 is still working there, I'm ok cool
RobiNN
RobiNN 13-08-2020 16:57, 1 month ago
Re: Major Errors?????? I have latest PHP 7.4 on my VPS and localhost and everything is fine. In your case I think they have something special in php.ini.
Every new PHP-Fusion release is still developed on latest PHP.
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 13-08-2020 16:46, 1 month ago
Re: Major Errors?????? Did everything Dreamhost told me to do and still had errors popping up in PHP7.4...dropped site down to 7.2 which my other site is working under without a hitch. See if those pesky errors show up again...
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 13-08-2020 14:16, 1 month ago
Re: Major Errors?????? Everything seems to be on their end according to the message I got:

Thanks for contacting tech support and I'm sorry to hear about the issue.
I've checked your site's files and am not familiar with them. However,
the 'Allocation of JIT memory' error is caused by a bug in PHP. For
further information and instructions to fix it please visit:
https://help.dreamhost.com/hc/en-us/articles/214202188 .

In regards to the 'headers already sent by output' error, there is also a
fix for the error. For further information and instructions please
visit: https://help.dreamhost.com/hc/en-us/articles/214200768 .

I've also checked the 'You cannot change the session module's ini
settings at this time' error and suspect it may be related to the errors
above and should be resolved when the other errors I mentioned are fixed.
I hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to contact us back for any
further questions or concerns.
Falk
Falk 13-08-2020 02:10, 1 month ago
Re: Major Errors?????? You mean PHP error in Fusion or what was it? , share what you got please.
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 13-08-2020 01:19, 1 month ago
Re: Major Errors?????? Dreamhost claims it was a php error and gave me the fixes which have been done.
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 13-08-2020 00:46, 1 month ago
Re: Major Errors?????? Sent them a support request already. NOW, my other site on the same hosting platform has no issues....
Falk
Falk 13-08-2020 00:36, 1 month ago
Re: Major Errors?????? The issue still resides on the hosting platform, Ask them if something have changed or see if you can change PHP Version from back-end selector manually.
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 12-08-2020 22:16, 1 month ago
Re: Major Errors?????? Falk, deleted what I installed and did a clean install including the database, Set up the php.ini and still get errors. now it's in the Authenticate.inc....

Code
Source code (Line: 482 - 499)
482    if ($set_cookie) {
483    Authenticate::_setCookie(COOKIE_LASTVISIT, $lastvisit, time() + 3600, COOKIE_PATH, COOKIE_DOMAIN, FALSE, TRUE);
484    }
486    return $lastvisit;
487    }
489    public static function setVisitorCounter() {
490    if (!isset($_COOKIE[COOKIE_PREFIX.'visited'])) {
491    $result = dbquery("UPDATE ".DB_SETTINGS." SET settings_value=settings_value+1 WHERE settings_name='counter'");
492    setcookie(COOKIE_PREFIX."visited", "yes", time() + 31536000, "/", "", "0");

Line 492 -- 8 minutes ago

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/carlub/frackemall/maincore.php:28)
493    }
494    }
496    public function getUserData() {
497    return $this->_userData;
498    }
499   }

AND
Code
Source code (Line: 145 - 165)
145    Authenticate::_setCookie($cookieName, $cookieContent, $cookieExpiration, $cookiePath, COOKIE_DOMAIN, FALSE, TRUE);
146    // Unable to set cookies properly
147    if (!isset($_COOKIE[COOKIE_VISITED])) {
148    redirect(Authenticate::getRedirectUrl(3));
149    }
150    }
152    // Set user Cookie
153    public static function _setCookie($cookieName, $cookieContent, $cookieExpiration, $cookiePath, $cookieDomain, $secure = FALSE, $httpOnly =
 FALSE) {
154    if (version_compare(PHP_VERSION, '5.2.0', '>=')) {
155    setcookie($cookieName, $cookieContent, $cookieExpiration, $cookiePath, $cookieDomain, $secure, $httpOnly);

Line 155 -- 12 minutes ago

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/carlub/frackemall/maincore.php:28)
156    } else {
157    setcookie($cookieName, $cookieContent, $cookieExpiration, $cookiePath, $cookieDomain, $secure);
158    }
159    }
161    /**
162    * Get the redirection url
163    * If there is a new authentication url, error request will not valid
164    *
165    * @param $errorId

Falk
Falk 12-08-2020 20:23, 1 month ago
Re: Major Errors?????? Could be a limitation by hosting environment, you can try the tips here : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5...g-in-php-7
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 12-08-2020 20:00, 1 month ago
Re: Major Errors?????? Ordinary links to some videos which are on site...
Falk
Falk 12-08-2020 17:10, 1 month ago
Re: Major Errors?????? How is the links setup?, ordinary links or some code?
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 12-08-2020 15:25, 1 month ago
Re: Major Errors?????? I have never seen this before. I installed 9.3.7 into a directory so I still had use of my html based site. Did the install like I always have and it never showed any problems UNTIL I tried to set up the site introduction. I have the page pre-designed with links to videos and this is what I get:+

Is it because of the video links???

Code
Warning: preg_match(): Allocation of JIT memory failed, PCRE JIT will be disabled. This is likely caused by security restrictions. Either grant PHP permission to allocate executable memory, or set pcre.jit=0 in /home/carlub/frackemall/cms/maincore.php on line 28

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /home/carlub/frackemall/cms/maincore.php on line 60

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /home/carlub/frackemall/cms/maincore.php on line 61

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /home/carlub/frackemall/cms/maincore.php on line 63

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /home/carlub/frackemall/cms/maincore.php on line 65

Warning: session_cache_limiter(): Cannot change cache limiter when headers already sent in /home/carlub/frackemall/cms/maincore.php on line 67

Warning: session_name(): Cannot change session name when headers already sent in /home/carlub/frackemall/cms/maincore.php on line 68

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/carlub/frackemall/cms/maincore.php:28) in /home/carlub/frackemall/cms/maincore.php on line 95

For the life of me, I don't understand what went wrong!
Vyper69
Vyper69 26-07-2020 19:40, 2 months ago
Re: PHP errors Fixed it. Switched from 5.6 to 7.4. Errors don't show anymore. Thanks
RobiNN
RobiNN 26-07-2020 18:17, 2 months ago
Re: PHP errors What's your php version? For v9 is minimum PHP 7.0 and newer.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.