Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Suspected Bugs and Errors - 9

If you suspect you have found a bug or a code error in 9, post it here
807 posts | Last Activity on 11-11-2020 19:51 by daimonbok1
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 11-11-2020 19:51, 18 days ago
Re: New Errors That's what I thought, but wasn't sure.  Thanks RobINN
RobiNN
RobiNN 11-11-2020 18:46, 18 days ago
Re: New Errors Update Darkcore theme
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 11-11-2020 15:58, 18 days ago
Re: New Errors Query Error: SELECT tp.photo_id, tp.photo_title, tp.photo_description, tp.photo_filename, tp.photo_thumb2, tp.photo_datestamp, tp.photo_views, tp.photo_order, tp.photo_allow_comments, tp.photo_allow_ratings, ta.album_id, ta.album_title, ta.album_access FROM fusionpfwhp_photos tp LEFT JOIN fusionpfwhp_photo_albums ta USING (album_id) WHERE 1 = 1 GROUP BY tp.photo_id ORDER BY tp.photo_id DESC LIMIT 8
Stack Trace: #0 /home/carlub/mypleasuredomebbs/fusion/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/PDOMySQL.inc(67): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/carlub/mypleasuredomebbs/fusion/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/AbstractDatabaseDriver.inc(312): PHPFusion\\Database\\Driver\\PDOMySQL->_query(\'SELECT tp.photo...\', Array) #2 /home/carlub/mypleasuredomebbs/fusion/includes/db_handlers/all_functions_include.php(113): PHPFusion\\Database\\AbstractDatabaseDriver->query(\'SELECT tp.photo...\', Array) #3 /home/carlub/mypleasuredomebbs/fusion/themes/Darkcore/theme_functions.php(173): dbquery(\'SELECT tp.photo...\') #4 /home/carlub/mypleasuredomebbs/fusion/themes/Darkcore/theme.php(173): render_latest_photos() #5 /home/carlub/mypleasuredomebbs/fusion/themes/templates/layout.php(130): render_page() #6 /home/carlub/mypleasuredomebbs/fusion/themes/templates/footer.php(35): require_once(\'/home/carlub/my...\') #7 /home/carlub/mypleasuredomebbs/fusion/home.php(259): require_once(\'/home/carlub/my...\') #8 {main}
Error Nature: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table \'adultfusion.fusionpfwhp_photos\' doesn\'t exist
alqutob
alqutob 10-11-2020 17:09, 19 days ago
Re: Google AdSense Connection Problem Yes ,  exactly ... the adsense is working now on my site.
It worked through the adsense panel and I put the code in the theme_functions_include.php file.
Thank you very much All
douwe_yntema
douwe_yntema 10-11-2020 16:45, 19 days ago
Re: Google AdSense Connection Problem This is my adsense code I am using and it works:

add_to_head ("");

But of course You can try it your own way.

Falk
Falk 10-11-2020 16:03, 19 days ago
Re: Google AdSense Connection Problem Actually depends on user preference in JS, harder scripts that use ' for functions then you need to escape in \' etc ... for adsense it is perfectly fine as is. 
In fact, In javascript, you can use either single (') or double (") quotes and they behave the same. In PHP, it is different. Double quotes and single quotes aren't exactly the same.
Or do you know any other reason as to why it would not be ok there?

douwe_yntema
douwe_yntema 10-11-2020 12:48, 19 days ago
Re: Google AdSense Connection Problem Do not use double quotes for javascript in PHP echo instruction.

So use: echo"  
M
Mateusz880 10-11-2020 11:51, 19 days ago
Re: Error message: Undefined index: stype After work, he will try to upload the CMS files again.
Because I have all the updates loaded.

//edit

Thank you it helped
Additionally, I uploaded a newer theme.
Now it's ok
alqutob
alqutob 10-11-2020 08:28, 19 days ago
Re: Google AdSense Connection Problem According to your solution

echo ' echo'
Thank you
Falk
Falk 10-11-2020 08:07, 19 days ago
Re: Google AdSense Connection Problem see my code.. add_to_head replaced with echo

alqutob
alqutob 10-11-2020 08:06, 19 days ago
Re: Google AdSense Connection Problem

Try to just echo it.

defined('IN_FUSION') || exit;
echo '';

Sorry ...
What do you mean by (Try to just echo it.)
Do you mean to delete the panel and disable PHP execution?

Please , clearify

Falk
Falk 10-11-2020 06:41, 19 days ago
Re: Google AdSense Connection Problem Try to just echo it.

echo '';
alqutob
alqutob 10-11-2020 02:51, 19 days ago
Re: Google AdSense Connection Problem I created adsense_panel.php and created a panel and enabled PHP execution
but the ads did not appear on my site which was activated by google
This is the file content
=====================
add_to_head('');
=====================
Any idea ?
Thank you
RobiNN
RobiNN 10-11-2020 01:36, 19 days ago
Re: Error message: Undefined index: stype Looks like you have an old version. Update to the latest version 9.03.80.
M
Mateusz880 10-11-2020 00:38, 19 days ago
Re: Error message: Undefined index: stype Hello,
After installing CMS, I get errors like below.

File: search_news_include_button.php
Page: /infusions/forum/index.php?viewforum&forum_id=9&time=2month&sort=view&order=ascending
Line: 27
Error message: Undefined index: stype

File: search_forums_include_button.php
Page: /infusions/forum/index.php?viewforum&forum_id=9&time=2month&sort=view&order=ascending
Line: 52
Error message: Undefined index: stype

You know what's wrong.
I have the latest version installed.
M
Migoro 03-11-2020 11:03, 26 days ago
Re: The logo is not displayed I had a similar issue and I was doing it wrong too. Thank you for the correct code. When I get back to my house in Larnaca here I will fix it. 
noescape
Re: I get this error on my new server : The link you followed may have expired, or the page may not be a after redoing all found the add_vhost.php dose nt need an edit

noescape
Re: I get this error on my new server : The link you followed may have expired, or the page may not be a yes my server was indeed the problem as it wouldnt let any one into my  site untill i went to a dev site im familar at and ask for help. My problem was solved by changing one file (so far as i know)

the file was the httpd-vhosts.conf which at default has this in it:
# Virtual Hosts
#

ServerName localhost
  ServerAlias localhost
  DocumentRoot "${INSTALL_DIR}/www"

Options +Indexes +Includes +FollowSymLinks +MultiViews
    AllowOverride All
    Require local

i was in structed to change it to:

# Virtual Hosts
#

ServerName localhost
  ServerAlias localhost
  DocumentRoot "${INSTALL_DIR}/www"

Options +Indexes +Includes +FollowSymLinks +MultiViews
    AllowOverride All
  #ace  Require local
  Require all granted

that stuff is confuzing as heck  .
i may have edit the add_vhost.php path too 
W
Re: I get this error on my new server : The link you followed may have expired, or the page may not be a Yeah, I agree. This should be a problem on your server.
RobiNN
Re: I get this error on my new server : The link you followed may have expired, or the page may not be a This is not a problem in cms, but on your server.

Here is exactly what you need https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21038682/403-forbidden-error-on-wamp-server
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.