Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Suspected Bugs and Errors - 9

If you suspect you have found a bug or a code error in 9, post it here
639 posts | Last Activity on 18-01-2020 08:43 by Kvido
Kvido
Kvido 18-01-2020 08:43, 10 days ago
Re: RSS Feed View Yes Yes. Now I remember that we've been dealing with this in old versions of php-fusion. Thanks.
Falk
Falk 17-01-2020 20:48, 10 days ago
Re: RSS Feed View It is a known Chrome bug since many years. Any RSS reader plugin will read it as intended.
Kvido
Kvido 17-01-2020 09:32, 11 days ago
Re: RSS Feed View RSS news and blog.
I don't see the graphical experience in Google Chrome, but only text.
Firefox works fine with Firefox.
What is the cause of the error in Chrome?
My site is now: https://www.nekecamweb.cz/homepage
Falk
Re: PHP 7.4 error : Trying to access array offset on value of type null Anything that works goes..
Rolly8-HL
Re: PHP 7.4 error : Trying to access array offset on value of type null Would that be wrong now?
Code
return array("user_level" => 0, "user_rights" => "", "user_groups" => "", "user_theme" => "Default");

RobiNN
Re: PHP 7.4 error : Trying to access array offset on value of type null Fixed https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/commit/7a5217474d4fab167e3f343f2c09d22e852ea3a4
Chan
Re: PHP 7.4 error : Trying to access array offset on value of type null $settings['theme'] is NULL ?

A line above 349, add

Code
if ($settings['theme'] === NULL) {
 $settings['theme'] = 'Default';
}

E
Re: PHP 7.4 error : Trying to access array offset on value of type null I have the following message in the error log after switching to PHP 7.4

Trying to access array offset on value of type null

File = Authenticate.class.php
Line = 349

This is the code
Code
return array("user_level" => 0, "user_rights" => "", "user_groups" => "", "user_theme" => $settings['theme']);

A
Re: Use of undefined constant COOKIE_DOMAIN - assumed 'COOKIE_DOMAIN' Thank you Falk!

I had missed the www. in front of the site name in site_host and I had another entry (same as site_host) in Domain Servers. Removed it from Domain servers, added the www. in site host and error stopped appearing.
Thanks again.
Falk
Re: Use of undefined constant COOKIE_DOMAIN - assumed 'COOKIE_DOMAIN' You have the definitions made here,
https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/blob/Andromeda/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Authenticate.inc#L20-L34

Are you running one or multiple domains? , First part is for multiple.
Also take a look in your site_host table under settings it should be your domain, like here for example www.php-fusion.co.uk
No slashes or anything else but www.domain.com
A
Re: Use of undefined constant COOKIE_DOMAIN - assumed 'COOKIE_DOMAIN' I have been tons of these errors in the error log since the upgrade to 9.03.00 and didn't go away with 9.03.20.

Authenticate.inc
/infusions/forum/index.php?forum_id=12&sort=subject&viewforum
Line: 462
4 minutes ago

Severity : Run-time notices
Use of undefined constant COOKIE_DOMAIN - assumed 'COOKIE_DOMAIN'

if i remove COOKIE_DOMAIN from: Authenticate::_setCookie(COOKIE_LASTVISIT, $lastvisit, time() + 3600, COOKIE_PATH, COOKIE_DOMAIN, FALSE, TRUE);

it goes away but I am not sure if I need to do that. Any idea?
Falk
Falk 02-01-2020 22:55, 25 days ago
Re: Error uploading file We have identified an issue with MIME checker that caused some files to not be uploaded, it has been patched : https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusion...admore=635
Falk
Falk 01-01-2020 23:50, 26 days ago
Re: Fusion Gateway error We added a toggler to select methods for languages that have translation issues in 9.03.20, https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusion...admore=636
Select only numbers and it will work for all languages.
Falk
Falk 25-12-2019 15:07, 1 month ago
Re: Error uploading file I do not see the error just the path to the action taken.
W
widzewiaklodz 25-12-2019 12:50, 1 month ago
Re: Error uploading file Hi.
I get this error when I want to load a file. Ie. I click on the upload button and I have this error.
Code
core_functions_include.php /administration/images.php?aid=cc6723c5a5d8db5c§ion=upload

Falk
Falk 21-12-2019 13:36, 1 month ago
Re: Securimage error You can use the recaptcha instead. Also enable the GateWay and you should be good.
P
poseidon97 21-12-2019 03:14, 1 month ago
Re: Securimage error Hi,
securimage not work correctly.
always gives true value if the submitted code is good or not.
Each of the two securimagere true.
Thanks.
Poseidon
Falk
Falk 14-12-2019 15:00, 1 month ago
Re: Github Babylon installer displays blank page You can download Andromeda with latest patches here : https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fus.../Andromeda
Locking this thread since we do not run support for any versions that are in development.
The Development versions are constantly updated with functional changes that can affect whole or parts of the system functions, these are for the most part untested until we prepare for an release.
RobiNN
RobiNN 14-12-2019 11:25, 1 month ago
Re: Github Babylon installer displays blank page Use Andromeda, Babylon is DEV version and contains some errors.

snipboard.io/Txr2v5.jpg
F
FusionX 14-12-2019 02:10, 1 month ago
Re: Github Babylon installer displays blank page Tried the

Standard Downloads System.
Version 2.1
- and the
A Standard Videos System.
Version 1.1.3

I can add a Cat. but the user can not see it.
Submit Video = "There are no Categories defined"

So I'm guessing we need to wait for new Infusions.
Wanted to allow all users to upload Video and Audio files.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.