Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

User Fields - 9

Questions about 9´s User Fields and the User Fields API
28 posts | Last Activity on 31-10-2019 02:11 by SkeeredOfMyMind
SkeeredOfMyMind
SkeeredOfMyMind 31-10-2019 02:11, 1 month ago
Re: User Fields Icon

Given that all the User Field Modules have icons I was wondering if there was a way to add icons to custom created user fields and I'm missing it or if it doesn't exist. If it doesn't exist would be a wonderful addition to the system.

Yes, you can add Icons to Custom Created User Fields, however, U do not see how you can do it from the Admin Panel>User Admin>User Fields area. You could probably actually create the initial User Field there, then download the files and edit them to add the code to add the icon to the files or it may be easier to just create the User Field from scratch. Can you tell me what User Field(s) you're trying to add icons to and perhaps I can help you do so or at least I will do my best to do it for you and try to show you how to do it.
RobiNN
RobiNN 07-10-2019 15:13, 2 months ago
Re: user_yahoo_include.php Change language to english and go to User Fields under User Admin section then uninstall it
J_K_NIELSEN
J_K_NIELSEN 07-10-2019 14:29, 2 months ago
Re: user_yahoo_include.php what should i do about it and solve it

mvh J_K_NIELSEN
RobiNN
RobiNN 07-10-2019 14:25, 2 months ago
Re: user_yahoo_include.php Yahoo, Aim, Google has been removed from core
J_K_NIELSEN
J_K_NIELSEN 07-10-2019 13:53, 2 months ago
Re: user_yahoo_include.php hey i get this error

user_yahoo_include.php
/php/administration/user_fields.php?aid=ff4b3e2fa485908a
Linje: 34
2 minutter siden

Vigtighed : Der blev genereret advarsler af Run-time
Undefined index: uf_yahoo

mvh J_K_NIELSEN
Q
Qustinir 04-10-2019 07:56, 2 months ago
Re: Not translating some text I mean in Profile's tab Account I getting text "Click Browse to upload an image", "aaa.png" on the right side of avatar when I put an avatar in profile. I want to remove that text because it's comes out from no where together with avatar.
Chan
Chan 03-10-2019 23:58, 2 months ago
Re: Not translating some text For these, I think should be these: https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fus...hp#L60-L64
Q
Qustinir 03-10-2019 19:55, 2 months ago
Re: Not translating some text Thank You.

Also maybe someone can tell me how to remove this thing "Click Browse to upload an image", "aaa.png" which I getting by the avatar when I upload an avatar on Atom X theme?
RobiNN
RobiNN 03-10-2019 19:53, 2 months ago
Re: Not translating some text Open User Fields under User Admin section. Than click to Edit category or "Edit" if you want to change section title
Q
Qustinir 03-10-2019 19:25, 2 months ago
Re: Not translating some text

Chan wrote:

@Chan
- For the Profile, Contact Information, Options text, you need to go to User Fields, edit and add in locale values, as those are not "hardcoded" file, but SQL DB entries.

Thanks.
Chan
Chan 03-10-2019 15:08, 2 months ago
Re: Not translating some text For the Profile, Contact Information, Options text, you need to go to User Fields, edit and add in locale values, as those are not "hardcoded" file, but SQL DB entries.
Q
Qustinir 03-10-2019 12:05, 2 months ago
Re: Not translating some text Hello,

I want to ask where and what I have to change to have fully translated text? Because now when I go to look at a profile I have tab "Profile" and info boxes like "Contact Information", "Options" in English while all information inside is translated well except dates also are printed in English. And it's same on all themes. Also, I have user_fields.php translated file but no ideas why the content I mentioned not get the right translation and stands on English.
SkeeredOfMyMind
SkeeredOfMyMind 10-03-2019 16:31, 9 months ago
Re: Creating Drop Down Menu User Field I am trying to create a drop down user field but how in the world do I add the options for the drop down menu? Please help.
iceman50
iceman50 26-02-2019 20:42, 9 months ago
Re: Text Area do not wrap text I can see that the problem is Theme based.
With theme Magazine, no problem
With theme Arise, the text do not wrap
Rudios
Rudios 16-02-2019 00:27, 10 months ago
Re: Text Area do not wrap text The waiting is over: https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusion...(v9.03.00)
And also: https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusion...admore=627
Rudios
Rudios 11-02-2019 17:33, 10 months ago
Re: Text Area do not wrap text I would wait, better to have an official release for error checking later.
iceman50
iceman50 11-02-2019 16:56, 10 months ago
Re: Text Area do not wrap text Shall I download the files again from the website, or wait for Andromeda?
Falk
Falk 11-02-2019 13:35, 10 months ago
Re: Text Area do not wrap text like ( Fixed ) wink
Rudios
Rudios 10-02-2019 23:33, 10 months ago
Re: Text Area do not wrap text I'll will test them both ASAP!
thumbs up
Falk
Falk 10-02-2019 23:18, 10 months ago
Re: Text Area do not wrap text We are about to release Andromeda as well. Final checks as we speak.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.