Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Posted by helmuth Last replied by Falk 1 month ago

dbquery does not show

I have this code that I want to produce a list of all items:

Code

$result = dbquery(
 "SELECT 'dagensord_id', 'dagensord_text', 'dagensord_author' FROM 'fusion184Ny_dagensord'"
 );

echo "
ID: ".$data['dagensord_id']."
";
echo "
TEXT: ".$data['dagensord_text']."
";
echo "
AUTHOR: ".$data['dagensord_author']."
";
echo "

";
?>

but it only shows this:

Alle citater
ID:
TEXT:
AUTHOR:

What am I doing wrong?
172 views 0 votes
2 posts
Posted by Jackler Last replied by Falk 2 months ago

Login like here

Hey People
Cann you give me a link to Download the Login page like here. Its very cool.
Thanks
190 views 0 votes
5 posts
Posted by shornsby Last replied by RyanCombs 2 months ago

Adding SSL Security Seal in Footer

I am trying to figure out how to add my SSL Security Seal to the footer but when i try to insert that code into the "footer" section in Settings>Main - "Site Footer" it never accepts the code. Everytime i save it, it disappears. I tried to paste the code in the regular box and also the source code box within the
container but neither option works. Any idea where i need to add this small bit of code for that seal to appear in the footer on Fusion9?

Update: I found the Footer section i need in the files. Im using Bootstrap, and found themes.php . Lines 160 - 180 are as follows.
Code

// footer
 echo "
\n";
 echo showbanners(2);
 echo "
\n
";
 echo "".stripslashes(strip_tags($settings['footer']))."
\n";
 echo "".showcopyright()."
\n";
 echo "Bootstrap Theme by PHP-Fusion Inc
\n";
 echo "";
 if ($settings['visitorcounter_enabled']) {
 echo showcounter();
 }
 if ($settings['rendertime_enabled'] == '1' || $settings['rendertime_enabled'] == '2') {
 if ($settings['visitorcounter_enabled']) {
 echo " | ";
 }
 echo showrendertime();
 }
 echo "
\n";
 echo "
\n
\n";
 echo "
\n";
}

I tried adding the Godaddy site seal code in just above the copyright section but ended up getting a site error, I am just not sure why it wont take it. the first part of the seal code is this..

I assume that this isnt working right because i am not adding it in correctly but im not sure how to go about this. I used to be alot better at this stuff than i am now.
361 views 0 votes
4 posts
Posted by djdandi Last replied by djdandi 2 months ago

Mass image upload in PA

Hello, can you add the ability to send several pictures at a time to news, article, blog etc. on the website www ..... / administration / images.php
Currently you can send one picture and this is a bit of a nuisance.
i.postimg.cc/5t1JCzNX/imagess.png
137 views 0 votes
1 post
Posted by Wanabo Last replied by Wanabo 3 months ago

Signature Rules before showing

I joined a site today powered by XenForo.

I like the signature rules feature. As a matter of fact I modded my v7 with a simple mod to show only signatures when the post count is greater than 5.

But it would be nice to have something like below in v9!
And all customizational of course.

Signature Rules:

Before you can modify your signature, you must have passed the following conditions:

The number of posts you have created must exceed: 10 (Yours: 1)
The number of Likes you've received must exceed: -1 (Yours: 0)
The Like:Post Ratio must exceed: -1% (Yours: 0%)
The number of days you have been registered must exceed: 1 (Yours: 0)
175 views 0 votes
1 post
Posted by Mihailo Last replied by Falk 3 months ago

Current theme

Hello. What theme is this forum using now? Is it available for download?
186 views 0 votes
2 posts
Posted by Last replied by shadyjohnson 3 months ago

script to header

Hello,
i try to add this lines to header beetween head tags on different sites
this code is a automatic affilate code for my ebay
but it dosent works
i have try
themes/templates -> header.php
maincore.php
and in my infusion at last

Code
add_to_head("
window._epn = {campaign:5338079397};
");

this is the origial lines

Copy the code below and paste it between the tags on your web pages.
Validate your setup by loading your website and hovering over any eBay link. These should now be linked to "rover.ebay.com / ...".
window._epn = {campaign:5338079397};

can anyone help me? thank you
212 views 0 votes
3 posts
Posted by BatPower Last replied by Falk 3 months ago

fusionteam how to move

Hi
i am trying to fit the fusiontheme, but i cant fig. how to do this. can anyone help me.

now the text i all left, but i will like to move it to sratrt more center. where can i changes it ?
i67.tinypic.com/23h3xav.png
244 views 0 votes
3 posts
Posted by Vyper69 Last replied by ikandi 3 months ago

Looking for infusion

Hello Everyone. Been awhile since i have been around, but i am looking for something that I can not find.

There used to be an infusion, that would give you something like a facebook wall. You could make friends and people could post to your wall. Does anyone know where I can find that infusion. It was for version 7
Failed to fetch the attachment
836 views 0 votes
6 posts
Posted by Catzenjaeger Last replied by Catzenjaeger 4 months ago

Whats wrong here .. i have a space

aliencollectors.com/site/infusions/figurelib/sssss.JPG

Code
echo "
\n";      

//$current = $data->f.figure_title."\t".$data->fbm.figure_manufacturer_name."\t".$data->fbb.figure_brand_name."\n";
                                 //$current = $data['figure_title']."\t".$data['figure_manufacturer_name']."\t".$data['figure_brand_name']."\n";
                                 //$i++;
                                 //file_put_contents('MyAlienCollection.xls', $current);
                                 //header('Refresh: 0; url=MyAlienCollection.xls');       

// COLUMN 1 (image clickable)
                           // Get Image               
                              $imageURL = figures_getImagePath("item", "thumb2", $data['figure_id']);

echo "
\n";   
                                 echo "
\n".$locale[";
                              echo "
\n";               

// COLUMN 2 (name of figure)
                              echo "
\n";
                                 echo "
".trimlink($data['figure_title'],13)."";
                              echo "
\n";   

// COLUMN 3 (manufacturer)
                              echo "
\n";
                                 echo "
".trimlink($data['figure_manufacturer_name'],13)."
\n";
                              echo "
\n";

// COLUMN 4 (brand)
                              echo "\n";

// COLUMN 5 (scale)
                              echo "\n";

// No release date or unknown = "no data"
                              if ($data['figure_pubdate'] == "") {

// COLUMN 6 (release date)
                              echo "\n";         

} else {

echo "\n";                  

}

// COLUMN 7 (rating)
                              $drating = dbarray(dbquery("
                               SELECT
                                    SUM(rating_vote) sum_rating,
                                    COUNT(rating_item_id) count_votes
                                    FROM ".DB_RATINGS."
                                    WHERE rating_type='FI'
                                    AND rating_item_id='".$data['figure_id']."'
                                 "));

$rating = ($drating['count_votes'] > 0 ? str_repeat("",ceil($drating['sum_rating']/$drating['count_votes'])) : "-");

echo "\n";

// COLUMN 8 (edit)
                              echo "
\n";   
                                    echo "
\n";
                                    echo figures_displayMyCollectionForm($data['figure_id']);
                              echo "
\n";
                           echo "
\n";

echo "
\n";

}   

// PAGE NAV
                  echo $info['page_nav'] ? "
".$info['page_nav']."
" : '';

echo "
\n";
                  echo "
";
                  //echo " Export to Excel";
                  //echo " | ";
                  echo " | ";
                  echo " Export to PDF (Table)";                                       
                  echo " | ";
                  echo "
\n";
            }

}

thank you
250 views 0 votes
1 post
Posted by Catzenjaeger Last replied by Catzenjaeger 4 months ago

SQL error help needed

Hi in my infusion i get a error when i post texts in a textfield as Item decription

PDOMySQL.inc
/site/infusions/figurelib/admin.php?aid=xxxxxxxxxxx§ion=items&action=edit&item_id=926&step=7

Severity : Notice generated by user using trigger_error() function
Query Error: UPDATE `fusionSL2JP_figure_items` SET `figure_title` = 'Neomorph Life-Size Head', `figure_artists` = 'CoolProps has created a replica of this creature&
#039;s head in life-size with the cooperation of Odd studio, who produced the original prop for the film.', `figure_series` = '', `figure_variant` = '', `figure_weight` = 'TBD', `figure_editionsize` = '', `figure_pubdate` = '2019-3-1', `figure_videourl` = '', `figure_images_source` = '', `figure_credits` = '', `figure_brand` = '9', `figure_category` = '2', `figure_class` = '2', `figure_country` = '206', `figure_manufacturer` = '14', `figure_material` = '16', `figure_poa` = '2', `figure_packaging` = '4', `figure_certificate` = '3', `figure_limitation` = '3', `figure_numbered` = '3', `figure_signature` = '2', `figure_width` = '64', `figure_height` = '21', `figure_depth` = '78', `figure_scale` = '2', `figure_status` = '4', `figure_color` = '10', `figure_hand_cast` = '3', `figure_hand_painted` = '1', `figure_hand_finished` = '1', `figure_retailprice` = '1199.00', `figure_usedprice` = '0.00', `figure_accessories` = '', `figure_description` = 'Sideshow and CoolProps are pleased to present the Neomorph Life-Size Head Prop Replica. The Neomorph appeared in the dark in Alien: Covenant, and attacked the covenant crew continuously with its quick movement. Though this alien has a creepy emotionless face, at its confrontation with David, it almost looked as if the Neomorph showed human expression. CoolProps has created a replica of this creature's head in life-size with the cooperation of Odd studio, who produced the original prop for the film.', `figure_manufacturer_item_id` = '903719', `figure_upc` = '', `figure_ean` = '', `figure_jan` = '', `figure_isbn` = '', `figure_itf14` = '', `figure_asin` = '', `figure_ebay_item_id` = '', `figure_affiliate_various_1` = '', `figure_affiliate_various_2` = '', `figure_affiliate_various_3` = '', `figure_affiliate_various_4` = '', `figure_affiliate_various_5` = '', `figure_affiliate_various_6` = '', `figure_affiliate_various_7` = '', `figure_affiliate_various_8` = '', `figure_affiliate_various_9` = '', `figure_affiliate_various_10` = '', `figure_related_01_url` = '', `figure_related_02_url` = '', `figure_related_03_url` = '', `figure_related_04_url` = '', `figure_related_05_url` = '', `figure_related_01_text` = '', `figure_related_02_text` = '', `figure_related_03_text` = '', `figure_related_04_text` = '', `figure_related_05_text` = '', `figure_show_images` = '1', `figure_show_data` = '1', `figure_show_videos` = '1', `figure_show_affiliates_various` = '1', `figure_show_affiliates_amazon` = '1', `figure_show_affiliates_ebay` = '1', `figure_show_related` = '1', `figure_show_collection` = '1', `figure_show_comments` = '1', `figure_show_ratings` = '1', `figure_show_social_sharing` = '1', `figure_freigabe` = '1', `figure_draft` = '0', `figure_draftstep` = '13', `figure_visibility` = '0', `figure_timestamp` = '1533105957', `figure_language` = 'English', `figure_submitter` = '1', `figure_clicks` = '66', `figure_trash1` = '', `figure_trash2` = '', `figure_trash3` = '', `figure_trash4` = '', `figure_trash5` = '', `figure_trash6` = '', `figure_trash7` = '', `figure_trash8` = '', `figure_trash9` = '', `figure_trash10` = '', `figure_trash11` = '', `figure_trash12` = '', `figure_trash13` = '', `figure_trash14` = '' WHERE `figure_id`='926'
Stack Trace:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/httpdocs/site/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/Driver/PDOMySQL.inc(64): PDO->prepare('UPDATE `fusionS...')
#1 /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/httpdocs/site/includes/classes/PHPFusion/Database/AbstractDatabaseDriver.inc(312): PHPFusion\Database\Driver\PDOMySQL->_query('UPDATE `fusionS...', Array)
#2 /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/httpdocs/site/includes/db_handlers/all_functions_include.php(113): PHPFusion\Database\AbstractDatabaseDriver->query('UPDATE `fusionS...', Array)
#3 /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/httpdocs/site/includes/sqlhandler.inc.php(810): dbquery('UPDATE `fusionS...')
#4 /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/httpdocs/site/infusions/figurelib/admin/figurelibBackendItems.class.php(514): dbquery_insert('fusionSL2JP_fig...', Array, 'update')
#5 /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/httpdocs/site/infusions/figurelib/admin/figurelibBackendItems.class.php(1230): figurelibBackendItems->handlePostedData()
#6 /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/httpdocs/site/infusions/figurelib/admin/figurelibBackendItems.class.php(88): figurelibBackendItems->displayForm()
#7 /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/httpdocs/site/infusions/figurelib/admin/figurelibBackendView.class.php(106): figurelibBackendItems->viewBackend()
#8 /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/httpdocs/site/infusions/figurelib/admin.php(132): figurelibBackendView->viewContent()
#9 {main}
Error Nature: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's head in life-size with the cooperation of Odd studio, who produced the origina' at line 1

code

Code
if (!@function_exists("FLIB_Backend_ItemsForm_Step7")) {
   function FLIB_Backend_ItemsForm_Step7($informations) {
      ?>

array_merge(["placeholder" => $informations['locale']['fieldplaceholder-1801']], $informations['textarea'])
            ); ?>

array_merge(["placeholder" => $informations['locale']['fieldplaceholder-1802']], $informations['textarea'])
            ); ?>

}
}
143 views 0 votes
1 post
Posted by afoster Last replied by BatPower 4 months ago

External Wrapper

All previous versions of php-fusion has an external wrapper infusion that allowed existing pages to be part of the CMS. Is there such an infusion for version 9 and if not, can the existing one be adapted for version 9?
954 views 0 votes
18 posts
Posted by Last replied by Chan 4 months ago

[Request] Forum medals and reputation

Hi everyone,
I'd like to create a website for anime fans (anime news and anime discussions). I need medals and reputation mods for my forum.
Also, does anyone know where I can find themes for v9?

Thank you :)
199 views 0 votes
2 posts
Posted by Genesis290 Last replied by Genesis290 6 months ago

Question about registration system.

I would like to know which file (and its location) contains the information to inject the registration information to the database. Specially, the exact file containing the sql statement.
319 views 0 votes
3 posts
Posted by jjwichter Last replied by jjwichter 8 months ago

All in one social login

I found this module from drupal that just does that. If this can be made for the login screen as a drop down menu to pick which social media platform you want to use to login and not just facebook. I think that would put PHP Fusion ahead of the pack in CMS. I think that is what lacking in it.

https://www.drupal.org/project/hybrid...hybridauth

Thanks,
John
1015 views 0 votes
1 post
Posted by Catzenjaeger Last replied by douwe_yntema 9 months ago

multible sql data to excel (csv)

my script dosent work and i cant fint my error
can anyone take a look plz - access dienied again and again but my db data are corect

Code

/***************************************************************************
 *   mycollection.php for FIGURELIB                                        *
 *   Copyright (C) 2016 Catzenjaeger                                       *
 *   www.AlienCollectors.com                                               *
 *   This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify  *
 *   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by  *
 *   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or     *
 *   (at your option) any later version.                                   *
 ***************************************************************************/
require_once file_exists('maincore.php') ? 'maincore.php' : __DIR__."/maincore.php";
include INFUSIONS."figurelib/infusion_db.php";
//require_once THEMES."templates/header.php";
//require_once INCLUDES."infusions_include.php";
//require_once INFUSIONS."figurelib/_functions.inc.php";

define("csv_delimeter", ";"); // Trennzeichen
define("db_user", "xxxxx"); // Username
define("db_password", "xxxxx");  // Passwort
define("db_server", "xxxxx");  // Host
define("db_db_name", "xxxxxxxxx");  // Name der Datenbank

mysql_connect(db_server, db_user, db_password) or die(mysql_error());
mysql_select_db(db_db_name) or die(mysql_error());

// Datenbankabrfrage.

$sql = "SELECT

tbc.figure_cat_name                      as 'Category Name',
                           tb.figure_title                         as 'Figure Name',
                           tb.figure_variant                         as 'Variant',
                           tb.figure_series                         as 'Series',   
                           tbm.figure_manufacturer_name                as 'Manufacturer',
                           tb.figure_artists                         as 'Artists/Sculper',   
                           tb.figure_retailprice                      as 'Retailprice',
                           tb.figure_usedprice                      as 'Usedprice',
                           tbb.figure_brand_name                      as 'Brand',
                           tbs.figure_scale_name                      as 'Scale',
                           tb.figure_weight                         as 'Weight',
                           tbheight.figure_measurements_inch             as 'Height',
                           tbwidth.figure_measurements_inch             as 'Width',
                           tbdepth.figure_measurements_inch             as 'Depth',
                           tbmat.figure_material_name                   as 'Material',
                           tbpoa.figure_poa_name                       as 'Points of articulation (POA)',
                           tbpack.figure_packaging_name                 as 'Packagaing',
                           tb.figure_status                         as 'Releasestatus',
                           tb.figure_pubdate                        as 'Releasedate',
                           tbl.figure_limitation_name                      as 'Limitation',
                           tb.figure_editionsize                     as 'Editionssize',
                           tb.figure_accessories                      as 'Accessories',
                           tb.figure_description                      as 'Description'
                        FROM ".DB_FIGURE_ITEMS." tb
                        LEFT JOIN ".DB_USERS." tbu ON tb.figure_submitter=tbu.user_id
                        INNER JOIN ".DB_FIGURE_USERFIGURES." fuf ON fuf.figure_userfigures_figure_id=tb.figure_id
                        INNER JOIN ".DB_FIGURE_LIMITATIONS." tbl ON tb.figure_limitation=tbl.figure_limitation_id
                        INNER JOIN ".DB_FIGURE_CATS." tbc ON tb.figure_cat=tbc.figure_cat_id
                        INNER JOIN ".DB_FIGURE_MANUFACTURERS." tbm ON tbm.figure_manufacturer_id = tb.figure_manufacturer
                        INNER JOIN ".DB_FIGURE_MATERIALS." tbmat ON tbmat.figure_material_id = tb.figure_material
                        INNER JOIN ".DB_FIGURE_PACKAGINGS." tbpack ON tbpack.figure_packaging_id = tb.figure_packaging
                        INNER JOIN ".DB_FIGURE_BRANDS." tbb ON tbb.figure_brand_id = tb.figure_brand
                        INNER JOIN ".DB_FIGURE_MEASUREMENTS." tbheight ON tbheight.figure_measurements_id = tb.figure_height
                        INNER JOIN ".DB_FIGURE_MEASUREMENTS." tbwidth ON tbwidth.figure_measurements_id = tb.figure_width
                        INNER JOIN ".DB_FIGURE_MEASUREMENTS." tbdepth ON tbdepth.figure_measurements_id = tb.figure_depth
                        INNER JOIN ".DB_FIGURE_POAS." tbpoa ON tbpoa.figure_poa_id = tb.figure_poa
                        INNER JOIN ".DB_FIGURE_SCALES." tbs ON tbs.figure_scale_id = tb.figure_scale
                        ".(multilang_table("FI") ? "WHERE figure_language='".LANGUAGE."' AND" : "WHERE")." tb.figure_freigabe='1' AND ".groupaccess("tb.figure_visibility")."
                        AND figure_userfigures_user_id='".$userdata['user_id']."'

";   
/*                                                
figure_measurements
figure_country
*/                                 

// Umwandlung zum Windows-Charset                 
function convertToWindowsCharset($string) {
  $charset =  mb_detect_encoding(
    $string,
    "UTF-8, ISO-8859-1, ISO-8859-15",
    true
);

$string =  mb_convert_encoding($string, "Windows-1252", $charset);
  return $string;
}

$result = mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error());

$result_row = array();
while ( $array_result = mysql_fetch_assoc($result) )
    {
       if ( empty($result_row) )
      {
        $result_row[] = "";
        $row_data = array();
        $index = count($result_row)-1; // Index holen

foreach ( array_keys($array_result) as $key_name )
          {
             $row_data[] .= "\"" . $key_name . "\"";
          }
                  $result_row[$index] = implode(csv_delimeter, $row_data);
                    unset($row_data);
      }

$result_row[] = "";
                $row_data = array();
                $index = count($result_row)-1;
                foreach ( $array_result as $key => $value )
                {
                  $row_data[] .= "\"" . $value . "\"";
                }
                $result_row[$index] = implode(csv_delimeter, $row_data);
                unset($row_data);
    }

header('Content-Type: text/x-csv');
header('Expires: ' . gmdate('D, d M Y H:i:s') . ' GMT');
//Hier wird die Datei zum Download angeboten. Dateiname kann frei gewählt werden!
header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=MyCollection.csv');
header('Pragma: no-cache');

echo implode(PHP_EOL, $result_row);

?>
333 views 0 votes
2 posts
Posted by helmuth Last replied by Chan 10 months ago

changing background color in Bootstrap Theme?

I've been looking and looking but have not been able to locate where to change the 'all over' background color for the Bootstrap Theme

at the moment it's white

please point me in the right direction wink
1181 views 0 votes
10 posts
Posted by helmuth Last replied by helmuth 10 months ago

how to prevent scalling of banner in Bootstrap ?

How can I prevent the auto scalling of the top banner in the Bootstrap theme?
476 views 0 votes
3 posts
Posted by lifeguard Last replied by RobiNN 11 months ago

When phpfusion will be upload to work with emoji? and youtube?

Hi Guys,

when can we use emoji in comment and shoutbox?
and what is the easiest way to post a responive youtube video?
426 views 0 votes
3 posts
Posted by omikron20 Last replied by jjwichter 12 months ago

[Septenary Theme] How to add Panels on right side ?

Hi guys.
Sorry for my English, and if written in the wrong forum. I have question like in topic. What to do, to have panels on right side on septenary theme ?
1301 views 0 votes
6 posts

You can view all discussion threads in this forum.

You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.

You cannot start on a poll in this forum.

You cannot upload attachments in this forum.

You can download attachments in this forum.

Community Details
PHP-Fusion CMS Community
Active Members

The official English language support forum for PHP-Fusion CMS

Popular Contributors
  • Wanabo
    Wanabo
  • Falk
    Falk
  • Rudios
    Rudios
  • I