Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Modifications and Requests - 9 Subforums

Post your modification and request questions for v9 here.

791 posts | Last Activity on 17-07-2019 14:25 by Chan
Chan
Chan 17-07-2019 14:25, 7 hours ago
Re: sample Contact_us.php Contact form code can be found in /contact.php
Falk
Falk 17-07-2019 13:05, 8 hours ago
Re: sample Contact_us.php Hello there, you can simply view source and take the HTML markup, not much more fancy codes than that in that section.
Y
Ybozdag 16-07-2019 12:23, 1 day ago
Re: sample Contact_us.php I need sample web coding of the web address below https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/contact_us.php
Can you help me?

Thanks
Yavuz
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 08-06-2019 21:26, 1 month ago
Re: video Infusion for version 9 RobiNN, thanks... this infusion is great.
RobiNN
RobiNN 08-06-2019 20:09, 1 month ago
Re: video Infusion for version 9 if you have installed git

Code
git clone https://github.com/RobiNN1/PHP-Fusion-Infusions.git
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 08-06-2019 19:32, 1 month ago
Re: video Infusion for version 9 Stupid clone button didn't want to work yesterday, finally appeared today....
Falk
Falk 08-06-2019 16:54, 1 month ago
Re: video Infusion for version 9 It is there, https://github.com/RobiNN1/PHP-Fusion.../infusions
daimonbok1
daimonbok1 06-06-2019 21:39, 1 month ago
Re: video Infusion for version 9 Chan, did RobiNN pull the download on that video file? It would be a great addition to my sites!

Gene
iceman50
iceman50 21-04-2019 08:48, 3 months ago
Re: Resize of thumbnails in gallery There is a need for a resizing tool for the gallery.
it just crops the picture and leave it useless as a thumbnail.
dialektika
dialektika 11-04-2019 20:07, 3 months ago
Re: video Infusion for version 9 Infusion for video is a good thing (maybe...) but why doesn't work base code in tinymce editor? I actual version (9.03) I realised that embedded videos on custom pages disappeared. I could investigate it due to function descript($text, $striptags = TRUE) in core_functions_include.php where everything with iframe replaced.
So it (doesn't) work now as follows: if I want to insert youtube video into my custom page editor put code with iframe and core doesn't show it at pages (it is stored in database alright). Is it by design so, when why there is a button in tinymce for video?

P.S. I don't need videos in news, articles, bbcode etc. (maybe it works there alright but I don't need that functionality)

P.P.S. And there is a bug that exists for a long time (I see it as a bug) - button in tinymce that inserts video strips http: from address so from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blablabla I get //www.youtube.com/watch?v=blablabla and I have to edit html code by hands.
RobiNN
RobiNN 11-04-2019 16:11, 3 months ago
Re: Login page like Theme used here is not available to download but you can create own login template that looks similar.

Copy code from https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fus...hp#L26-L72
Customize HTML and add code to your theme.php
CSS you can add to styles.css or use
Code
add_to_css() or add_to_head('')

Code

function display_loginform(array $info) {
 // here paste code from themes/templates/global/login.php
}
M
michaleben123 11-04-2019 15:47, 3 months ago
Re: Login page like Hey People
Cann you give me a link to Download the Login page like here. Its very cool.
Thanks
Falk
Re: Need Infusion So Sellers Can List Products But Not Actually Sell Them On Site - Basically Portfolios If you could get the eShop to work it can list with no price, however it would also need to make it user based, now it is only for site admins and user can not have their own "space".
SkeeredOfMyMind
Re: Need Infusion So Sellers Can List Products But Not Actually Sell Them On Site - Basically Portfolios
I have been racking my brain trying to think of a solution to solve my problem. This may be a little difficult to under but I will do the best I can to explain it so its understandable. The new site I am working on will allow sellers to list products that they sell on other e-commerce sites like Amazon, Etsy and eBay that they want tested and reviewed by buyers. In return the buyer gets to keep the product for testing it plus receives a refund for the money they spend on the product to begin with and typically gets commission if they review the product too. So the testers end up with totally free products and I must say, some of the products are extremely nice. The sellers will not actually sell their products via my site, just post whats available for testing/review. My site needs a place where Sellers (that I have added to the Sellers User Group) can list their own products. I'd like for each seller to have basically what you'd consider their own Storefront (kind of like the way the new Modifications works here, each Seller has their own Store/Portfolio) but their products should also be listed in a directory of products in the respective category for the product as well (just like here with the Modifications). I have no idea what Add-On I could use for this to accomplish what I need. Each product page needs to contain Photos, Description, Price, E-Commerce Site Product Is Listed On, Terms & Conditions For Testing & Reviewing & Refunds and a way to PM the Seller as well. Also, I'd like for each product listed to have a button to click that says something like Request Product Test with a space to input a link to their Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress and etc. profile links or username, depending on the site the product is sold on because all sellers require that information and that would automatically send the request along with the profile link or username to the Seller letting them know that someone wants to test and review their product. Then from there, the Seller should be given an option to Approve or Deny the Request or PM the Buyer if they need additional information. I was going to consider using the Photo Gallery but it's simply not ideal and the Forums are not ideal either. The Store Infusion available here isn't what I need either but if would allow multi-vendors and had a few tweaks done to it so that it would fit my needs, it just may work out. I have no idea whatsoever where to start on coding and creating something like this on my own. I do want to eventually build on this too so that after a transaction between a seller and buyer is completed, they can leave feedback and/or just ratings for each other on my site too so this is something I am going to be building on over time.

Does anyone have any idea if there is any type of Infusion that currently exists or multiple Infusions that exist that could help me get this done? I am sure whatever I find is going to need at least minimal tweaking to make it work. If no Infusions of this nature exist, would anyone be up to the task of trying to create something like this? I do know of another site that is similar to what my site is going to be but is not exact and has a good many differences but it's possible you can draw ideas from it. I am more than willing to pay someone to try their hand at it if anyone would be interested in doing it. I really hope someone can share some of their ideas on what Infusion(s) could possibly work and what would need to be tweaked or that someone will be willing to help me out with this project. Again, I have no problem compensating someone for their time if they are up to tackling this project for me!

subodh
subodh 27-03-2019 17:03, 4 months ago
Re: video Infusion for version 9 It works like charm. Thank you.
Chan
Chan 23-03-2019 06:17, 4 months ago
Re: video Infusion for version 9 https://github.com/RobiNN1/PHP-Fusion...ons/videos
subodh
subodh 23-03-2019 04:17, 4 months ago
Re: video Infusion for version 9 Hi,
Is there any video infusion available for phpfusion 9 ? I need it to shows youtube videos.
Falk
Falk 18-03-2019 22:39, 4 months ago
Re: Updated manual We do not have an ETA but the work will begin on both Development documentation and User side once main have been fully upgraded and launched our services. Robinn have completed a new Wiki for the purpose.
iceman50
iceman50 17-03-2019 21:46, 4 months ago
Re: Subalbums in Gallery It would be nice if we had the opportunity to create subalbums.
As a photographer I use subalbums a lot and I need it in version 9.03
all in all the Gallery function could be improved with subalbums and the ability to manage multiple images at the same time.
I know a lot of sport clubs uses images a lot and they have turned down PHP Fusion because of the "single file management"
iceman50
iceman50 17-03-2019 21:37, 4 months ago
Re: Updated manual When can we expect an updated manual for version 9.03
This very simple manual that is the official version is not covering the 9.03 version.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.