Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Modifications and Requests - 9

Post your modification and request questions for v9 here.
1013 posts | Last Activity on 12-08-2020 12:08 by RobiNN
RobiNN
RobiNN 12-08-2020 12:08, 11 hours ago
Re: Add Specific Information In A Panel https://www.php.net/manual/en/functio...n.date.php

Falk already posted code that you need, see post #4
Vyper69
Vyper69 12-08-2020 11:58, 11 hours ago
Re: Add Specific Information In A Panel this is all fine, but i still need to know how to call the location and the day of week.
location - day of week - ".showsubdate()."
C
Chan 12-08-2020 06:31, 16 hours ago
Re: Add Specific Information In A Panel Set up your files as such

root/infusions/custom_panel/custom_panel.php
root/infusions/custom_panel/index.php

Go to Panel management, add panel, you should see a "custom-panel" options. Select that and enable it. Now, edit custom-panel.php and paste in your code accordingly.

Code

echo "Test";

Turn off "Allow PHP Execution".
Vyper69
Vyper69 12-08-2020 03:02, 20 hours ago
Re: Add Specific Information In A Panel Ok so I am using this in my Main.Inc. Don't like the Marguee but it is what I have.

I tried using the echo in panel, but it doesn't work.

Code

echo "

id='announcements'>
".showsubdate()."

";

If I could get it fixed center no scroll would be great. If I could put it in a panel, even better. But I need to know how to call the Location and the day of week if possible.
Falk
Re: where can I change the color of panels background from grey to white - Atom-X2 Right click on the area you want to change and click inspect, you will see the names of the .css classes used in that area. To override bootstrap styles you must always use !important; if the bootstrap .css is loaded after styles.css.
In some themes you need to add a css class to your styles.css as well and put custom css in it. If you are going to tinker a lot, id recomend to delete styles.min.css and only work vs styles.css. You can minify it when done.
Vyper69
Re: where can I change the color of panels background from grey to white - Atom-X2 I deleted both areas in styles, and styles.min. It cleared out the panel, but not the header box.
Falk
Re: where can I change the color of panels background from grey to white - Atom-X2 https://github.com/php-fusion/Addons/...#L266-L276 , might need to remove the styles.min.css as well since it is prio in loading.
Vyper69
Re: where can I change the color of panels background from grey to white - Atom-X2 I have tried changing several areas, but none of them change the color of the panels from grey to white.
Would like to know precisely which section modifies the panels, and if I need to use !important.
Vyper69
Re: where can I change the color of panels background from grey to white - Atom-X2 I am using Atom-X2.
Falk
Falk 03-08-2020 02:44, 10 days ago
Re: Add Specific Information In A Panel You could also set up a test site on localhost for your learning experience. Once it works as you want, simply push to live.
Laragon for windows is great.
I am not sure on the correct reply from the back of my head.
Try, ". date('Y-m-d') ." , all info you need is there in the links until you reach your wanted result.
Falk
Re: where can I change the color of panels background from grey to white - Atom-X2 styles.css in your theme. What Theme do you use? !important; might be required for it on some themes.
Vyper69
Re: where can I change the color of panels background from grey to white - Atom-X2 Can someone direct me to the file where I can change the color of panels background from grey to white.
Vyper69
Vyper69 02-08-2020 21:52, 10 days ago
Re: Add Specific Information In A Panel Ok, so I am not a coder. I have played around with themes a little but that was 8 years ago in v7. The last thing i want is a site crash because i screwed up

So I would need the correct format to add this to a panel
Vyper69
Vyper69 02-08-2020 21:49, 10 days ago
Re: Page Creation fixed. thanks
Falk
Falk 02-08-2020 20:40, 10 days ago
Re: Add Specific Information In A Panel Enable PHP Execution or make a separate new panel.

Code
$nameOfDay = date('D', strtotime($date));
echo " Site Name ".$nameOfDay," - ":time()." ";

See variations of date and time, https://www.php.net/manual/en/functio...n.time.php - https://www.php.net/manual/en/functio...n.date.php
Falk
Falk 02-08-2020 20:18, 10 days ago
Re: Page Creation You can strip home.php from everything but blog.
Delete, https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/blob/Andromeda/home.php#L36-L90
And https://github.com/php-fusion/PHP-Fusion/blob/Andromeda/home.php#L125-L151
Vyper69
Vyper69 02-08-2020 18:30, 10 days ago
Re: Page Creation I am looking for the .php. If I can find it, I can just delete what I don't want to show up, without effecting the actual use of the infusions.

It would show
news
articles
blogs

All I would need to do is delete the news and articles part and they would not show on the mainpage. I just can't find the .php to do that

Or can I use this, but place what I want to show in it

function display_home($info) {
}
Falk
Falk 02-08-2020 17:03, 10 days ago
Re: Page Creation You can look at the panel codes for SQL query examples on how to pull content from the Blog tables.
Vyper69
Vyper69 02-08-2020 16:11, 10 days ago
Re: Page Creation I don't want the blog page to be my opening page. I only want the site content section on home.php to reflect blogs, and not articles and news
Vyper69
Vyper69 02-08-2020 16:00, 10 days ago
Re: Add Specific Information In A Panel I was wanting to add this in a panel below the header how can this be done.

Sitename - Day - Date

I want it to be in this format
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.