Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Modifications and Requests - 9

Post your modification and request questions for v9 here.
881 posts | Last Activity on 20-01-2020 08:21 by Oleg
Oleg
Oleg 20-01-2020 08:21, 1 day ago
Re: Password Acceptance Hello. At the moment I am studying php-fusion 9.03.20 and noticed the following:
when registering a new user allows too simple passwords, even 11111111.
in principle, the script should not allow such simple passwords.
Falk
Falk 17-01-2020 23:56, 4 days ago
Re: Blog/Article Approval See if you can port this one for 9 https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusion...php?id=471
M
maxtim 16-01-2020 15:09, 5 days ago
Re: Blog/Article Approval There's currently only one user, the super administrator. My goal is to allow other users to post without the need of approval. Only trusted members will be on this site in the first place. But I don't want to have to appoint what would essentially be an editor.
Chan
Chan 16-01-2020 14:45, 5 days ago
Re: Blog/Article Approval Did you try appoint administrator, and give them the rights to Blog administration as well.
M
maxtim 16-01-2020 03:39, 5 days ago
Re: Blog/Article Approval I really want to be able to post a blog submission or article without super administrator approval. how can I achieve this?admistrator
Falk
Falk 02-01-2020 20:37, 19 days ago
Re: Can you help these people? If you share it in the Marketplace, I am sure someone will use it.
F
FusionX 02-01-2020 19:41, 19 days ago
Re: Can you help these people? Kinda wondering a little bit,,, I have not yet looked at the panels for admin, but if I build an admin panel for my html5 Help These People Slider, would you guys be interested in the code? Keep in mind, I am not a programmer and the slider I made has to manually updated periodically.
F
FusionX 02-01-2020 00:57, 19 days ago
Re: Can you help these people?

We have not shared the codes for this one yet.

k. made my own html5 slider...
Falk
Falk 01-01-2020 21:01, 20 days ago
Re: Can you help these people?

How can I place the "Can you help these people?" slider/carousel on the top of my site?

We have not shared the codes for this one yet.

I keep getting "This item cannot be infused" for Video Chat, Nivo Slider, advertising manager & others

A small guide here : https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusion...pid=207014
F
FusionX 01-01-2020 15:52, 20 days ago
Re: Can you help these people? Also, When attempting to ad infusions that were designed for PHP Fusion 8,
are there specific little tweaks that will make them work in PHP Fusion 9 . 3 ?
I keep getting "This item cannot be infused" for Video Chat, Nivo Slider, advertising manager & others
F
FusionX 31-12-2019 20:07, 21 days ago
Re: Can you help these people? How can I place the "Can you help these people?" slider/carousel on the top of my site?
Just like the one at the bottom of this discussion forum?
Falk
Falk 31-12-2019 04:02, 21 days ago
Re: Whats the chance of adding a video converter? You need a dedicated server configured to run something like FFMPEG or similar. FFMPEG is most popular to achieve these goals, it is the one YouTube are using for example.
F
FusionX 31-12-2019 02:59, 21 days ago
Re: Whats the chance of adding a video converter? How can we run a video converter automatically after a video has been uploaded
that converts each video file to WEBM and then auto submits?
jjwichter
jjwichter 26-12-2019 12:29, 26 days ago
Re: Modify TinyMCE Editor with an extra button for iframes I want to automatically add iframe code into the blog code screen every time I make a new blog post. I am using it to put train feeds from another website. The add a video code that does not work. I have to do this many times and I am trying to streamline the process.
RobiNN
RobiNN 23-12-2019 22:45, 29 days ago
Re: Horizontal Navigation bar in blog area. It's called Breadcrumbs (https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/com...readcrumbs)

It is not possible because it is generated automatically
jjwichter
jjwichter 23-12-2019 21:59, 29 days ago
Re: Horizontal Navigation bar in blog area. Is there a way to add a submenu link: Eastern Zone Streams?

Home \ Train Feeds \ Eastern Zone Streams \ Kentucky - Woodford - CSX, CC and EK Subdivisions

https://buhlmodeltrainsociety.a2hoste...admore=247
Falk
Falk 20-12-2019 13:43, 1 month ago
Re: Line in upper navigation to adjust left There is a lot of info missing here, like what theme do you use. Any screens displaying what you mean would help as well.
T
tartarus97 20-12-2019 08:50, 1 month ago
Re: Line in upper navigation to adjust left Hi,
I want the Second line in upper navigation to adjust left. Can someone tell me how to do that?

Greatnings
T
TrickyB 17-12-2019 14:33, 1 month ago
Re: video Infusion for version 9 Ok thanks smile
RobiNN
RobiNN 17-12-2019 13:50, 1 month ago
Re: video Infusion for version 9 Use latest version from my Github https://github.com/RobiNN1/PHP-Fusion-Infusions

snipboard.io/JMVHlP.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.