Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Jul' 24 - Aug 1' : User Profiles Update

The user profile section will be getting some parts updated. During this maintenance period, at times the site will be going into maintenance temporarily.
We will conduct data analysis, and measure our code performance with this website during this period, and this will be reflected in the development updates on Babylon core.

After some considerations, we will also extend the forum development further to implement activity hooks in place. Please read the next post why the forum software is still being involved.

Thank you.
Example of some features v9.1 new User Fields 2.0 does:

As you can see here in my personal profile page in Activity: https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/profile....e=activity, when I create a thread, my profile will now show.

With hooks implementation, we can now push content to profile and capture user activity for better security and conduct data measurements as well. You can see my forum statistics here with the User Fields Forum Page: https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/profile....page=forum

These features will be available when we release v9.1.
What would be the best v9 version to upgrade an v8 site?
As v8 is relatively new, will an v9 upgrade routine work for v8 while it was designed for upgrading v7.

On Github I see:
9.01, 9.02, Andromeda, Babylon.
Will Andromeda or Babylon become the 9.1 release you spoke of in the post above?
Babylon has the most recent commits.
The one which we support on this forum is Andromeda.
Thread Information
Author
Posted In
Replies
4 posts
Views
332 times
Last Post
Last updated on 4 months ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: Wanabo, Chan