Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Infusion Bug after v6.00.307?

I seem to be having a slight problem...

Fusion is working fine since my recent upgrade from v6.00.306 to v6.00.307... or so I thought. I wanted to add a new MOD to our database. I followed the intructions just like any basic MOD would... and I go to the "Infusion" part of it.

I clicked on System Admin, and then Clicked on the "Infusions" link. Suddenly I'm faced with a "The page cannot be found"

I thought that was strange... so I doubled checked and sure enough it was a 404 error. However I did have the file in my "php-files/administration/infusions.php" and the CHMOD is set to 644 for "infusions.php".

So why can't it see the infusions.php file? I can go into my Infusions panel and everything is working fine there... but it's like the file doesn't exhist but yet it's there... I don't get it. I'd love to install this MOD but I can't if the "infusions.php" is not working.

The MOD I'm wanted to install should be realitively easy to install as I've installed lots of MOD previous to this. This one is a no-brainer... I just find it odd that the infusions.php file is being freaky.

(LINK TO THE MOD I'M TRYING TO INSTALL: http://www.phpfusion-mods.com/infusio...mod_id=143)
^ BUMP ^ :(
Theres nothing in .307 that could break infusions, check your infusions.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
3 posts
Views
1,870 times
Last Post
Last updated on 14 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.