Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

How to fix problem in db?

Right B)

Calendar v2.0
Hmm, cannot expand rar files on my Mac :|
Hold on...
fixed
ok :)
Just a hunch: in infusion.php see if it helps to change
CodeDownload  
$inf_link_visibility = "0";

to
CodeDownload  
$inf_link_visibility = "";

.
Didnt help... also the calendar v2.0 works just fine, as it is, on another of my homepages. You can see it here
Im having trouble at this homepage
I just fails at the infusion stage? Have you any other significant modifications/infusions on the problematic site?

Quote


Its says nothing at all :o
No infusion... how to install this? Maybe I did wrong...


Read the read me ;)

This is not an infusion, its the admin panel to infuse infusions.

Backup your current administrations/inusions.php
Extract and upload the one in the tar file.

See what the message is when you attempt to infuse the calender after that


CJ
calendar-2.0.rar infuses and defuses just fine on one of my test sites.

My best guess is that you have one or two leftover tables from the v. 1.0 with the same names as for the v. 2.0.

v. 2.0 installs these tables if you use fusion_ as prefix:

fusion_kalender
fusion_kalender_settings

Backup those tables in phpMyadmin if they exist and you wish to keep the data in the tables. Then delete the tables in phpMyadmin and try to infuse the v. 2.0 once again.
@WEC_Admin - i asked him to do that ... and he did. defused it, and made sure the tables were dropped from phpmyadmin.

i just dont' understand why its failing on one of your site and not the other ... did u do any changes to the files on this server? any modification at all?

the error isnt it due to a query that's adding one column too much or not enough infroamtion in its insert or update? how would changing a value form 0 to none, solve this?

i'm also learning php as i work with this system, so every bit of knowledge helps! :D
Then it's one of the other tables that is updated by the infusion that is causing trouble and the site causing trouble might not be properly updated. Was it updated from a very early version of PHP-Fusion? Maybe a core db update was overlooked back in time?

Try what what cjswell posted. It looks interesting with more error handling by a mod of the \administration\infusions.php

Quote

cjsewell wrote:
Hi, I just put togethter a infuisions.php file that will tell us a bit more information about whats going wrong.
You can download it from here

Install that then post up what the message says.

Cheers

CJ

Quote

muscapaul wrote:
I just fails at the infusion stage? Have you any other significant modifications/infusions on the problematic site?


It sure does. Non at all....

Quote

cjsewell wrote:
Read the read me ;)

This is not an infusion, its the admin panel to infuse infusions.

Backup your current administrations/inusions.php
Extract and upload the one in the tar file.

See what the message is when you attempt to infuse the calender after that


CJ


Now I get it.... I hope...:D
BRB

Quote

AdnanAhmed wrote:
@WEC_Admin - i asked him to do that ... and he did. defused it, and made sure the tables were dropped from phpmyadmin.

i just dont' understand why its failing on one of your site and not the other ... did u do any changes to the files on this server? any modification at all?


No. Not a single one...
Using the new administrations/inusions.php, and trying to infuse, I once again got the message:
Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Infusions went from red to green... installed...however still out order...
I made a spelling mistake in my previous post. The file is
administration/infusions.php

NOT administrations/inusions.php


If you realised this and infusions.php is in the correct place, then this baffles me.
Where about on the page is the error displayed.
eg Above the infuse sitcom
Between the infuse section and current infusions.
on a blank page.

If you want I could take a look at your site, and try and infuse it myself.

Quote

cjsewell wrote:
I made a spelling mistake in my previous post. The file is
administration/infusions.php

NOT administrations/inusions.php


If you realised this and infusions.php is in the correct place, then this baffles me.
Where about on the page is the error displayed.
eg Above the infuse sitcom
Between the infuse section and current infusions.
on a blank page.

If you want I could take a look at your site, and try and infuse it myself.


No problem spelling ;)
Its not my homepage. It belongs to a frind. I have to ask him to let other be admins...
Look at this:
www.mopseweb.dk/row1.JPG
Maybe this gives you an idee? :)
Ahhhhh, its when the Panel is being added not, when its infused.

You can scrap that file I gave you before its useless here, restore your backed up one.

I'll look into it further, and get back to you.
File scrapped

I just saw something strange(?)
The infusion is called calendar_panel

This is how phpmyadmin looks:
fusion_infusions
fusion_kalender
fusion_kalender_settings
fusion_messages
fusion_messages_options
fusion_new_users

See the difference?
c vs k
Does this mean anything?
Thread Information
Author
Replies
56 posts
Views
13,871 times
Last Post
Last updated on 13 years ago
Related Threads
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.