Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

How to fix problem in db?

Guess not... on my homepage www.the-elite-team.dk is looks just the same. Calendar vs kalender. And it works just fine on this page
No, dont think so. All the naming inside the calender panel is ?German? and uses kalender as well.

In phpMyAdmin browse the table fusion_panels and delete anything where the panel_filename column is calender_panel

Then try and readd the panel
phpmyadmin:

Tabel fusion_kalender. This site doesnt work

Quote

# phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
# version 2.5.7-pl1
# http://www.phpmyadmin.net
#
# Vært: localhost
# Genereringstidspunkt: 03/05 2006 kl. 09:29:32
# Server version: 4.0.24
# PHP version: 4.4.1
#
# Database: : `mopseweb_dk`
#

# --------------------------------------------------------

#
# Struktur dump for tabellen `fusion_kalender`
#

CREATE TABLE `fusion_kalender` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`user_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`title` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
`text` text NOT NULL,
`tag` char(2) NOT NULL default '',
`monat` char(2) NOT NULL default '',
`jahr` varchar(4) NOT NULL default '',
`stunden` char(2) NOT NULL default '',
`minuten` char(2) NOT NULL default '',
`datestamp` int(10) NOT NULL default '0',
`year` char(1) NOT NULL default 'N',
`privat` char(1) NOT NULL default 'N',
PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

#
# Data dump for tabellen `fusion_kalender`
#



Tabel fusion_kalender. This site works.

Quote

-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
-- version 2.6.1-pl2
-- http://www.phpmyadmin.net
--
-- Vært: 127.0.0.1
-- Genereringstid: 03/05 2006 kl. 09:29:38
-- Serverversion: 3.23.55
-- PHP version: 4.3.5
--
-- Database: `web6062`
--

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- Struktur-dump for tabellen `fusion_kalender`
--

CREATE TABLE `fusion_kalender` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`user_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`title` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
`text` text NOT NULL,
`tag` char(2) NOT NULL default '',
`monat` char(2) NOT NULL default '',
`jahr` varchar(4) NOT NULL default '',
`stunden` char(2) NOT NULL default '',
`minuten` char(2) NOT NULL default '',
`datestamp` int(10) NOT NULL default '0',
`year` char(1) NOT NULL default 'N',
`privat` char(1) NOT NULL default 'N',
PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

--
-- Data dump for tabellen `fusion_kalender`
--


Tabel fusion_kalender_settings.

This site doesnt work

Quote

Database: mopseweb_dk - Tabel fusion_kalender_settings kører på localhost
# phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
# version 2.5.7-pl1
# http://www.phpmyadmin.net
#
# Vært: localhost
# Genereringstidspunkt: 03/05 2006 kl. 09:34:49
# Server version: 4.0.24
# PHP version: 4.4.1
#
# Database: : `mopseweb_dk`
#

# --------------------------------------------------------

#
# Struktur dump for tabellen `fusion_kalender_settings`
#

CREATE TABLE `fusion_kalender_settings` (
`set_id` smallint(6) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
`b_day` varchar(4) NOT NULL default '',
`c_hight` smallint(6) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`c_width` smallint(6) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`show_where` varchar(6) NOT NULL default '',
`show_for` varchar(15) NOT NULL default '',
PRIMARY KEY (`set_id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=2 ;

#
# Data dump for tabellen `fusion_kalender_settings`
#

INSERT INTO `fusion_kalender_settings` VALUES (1, 'Ja', 100, 18, 'Top', 'Guest'wink;


Tabel fusion_kalender_settings. This site works.

Quote

-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
-- version 2.6.1-pl2
-- http://www.phpmyadmin.net
--
-- Vært: 127.0.0.1
-- Genereringstid: 03/05 2006 kl. 09:34:00
-- Serverversion: 3.23.55
-- PHP version: 4.3.5
--
-- Database: `web6062`
--

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- Struktur-dump for tabellen `fusion_kalender_settings`
--

CREATE TABLE `fusion_kalender_settings` (
`set_id` smallint(6) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
`b_day` varchar(4) NOT NULL default '',
`c_hight` smallint(6) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`c_width` smallint(6) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`show_where` varchar(6) NOT NULL default '',
`show_for` varchar(15) NOT NULL default '',
PRIMARY KEY (`set_id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=3 ;

--
-- Data dump for tabellen `fusion_kalender_settings`
--

INSERT INTO `fusion_kalender_settings` VALUES (1, '1', 100, 18, 'Top', 'Guest'wink;
INSERT INTO `fusion_kalender_settings` VALUES (2, 'Ja', 100, 18, 'Top', 'Guest'wink;


Does this help in any way?
In the fusion_panels tabel was there and calender_panel items there?

Quote

cjsewell wrote:
No, dont think so. All the naming inside the calender panel is ?German? and uses kalender as well.

In phpMyAdmin browse the table fusion_panels and delete anything where the panel_filename column is calender_panel

Then try and readd the panel


Its german ;)

There is no such file name in fusion_panels.

There are 10 files called:

panel_id
panel_name
panel_filename
panel_content
panel_side
panel_order
panel_typee
panel_access
panel_display
panel_status

This goes for both sites. The one that works, and the site that doesnt work.
Have had a look at the table xxx_infusions if there is still the calendar-panel v1.0? Sometimes defusing doesn't delete the entry in this table.

Quote

langkawi wrote:

Quote

cjsewell wrote:
No, dont think so. All the naming inside the calender panel is ?German? and uses kalender as well.

In phpMyAdmin browse the table fusion_panels and delete anything where the panel_filename column is calender_panel

Then try and readd the panel


Its german ;)

There is no such file name in fusion_panels.

There are 10 files called:

panel_id
panel_name
panel_filename
panel_content
panel_side
panel_order
panel_typee
panel_access
panel_display
panel_status

This goes for both sites. The one that works, and the site that doesnt work.


These are field names. When you click the fusion_panels table, there should be a browse tab in the right window. When you click this, under the panel_filename field is there anythin called calender_panel

Sorry for the slack explinations, but i hope you understand

Quote

DwB wrote:
Have had a look at the table xxx_infusions if there is still the calendar-panel v1.0? Sometimes defusing doesn't delete the entry in this table.


phpmyadmin: fusion_infusions tabel :

inf_id
inf_title
inf_folder
inf_version

This goes for both sites...

Quote

cjsewell wrote:
These are field names. When you click the fusion_panels table, there should be a browse tab in the right window. When you click this, under the panel_filename field is there anythin called calender_panel

Sorry for the slack explinations, but i hope you understand


Sorry for beeing this bad at phpmyadmin and php...

No. This is the result:
navigation_panel
online_users_panel
forum_threads_panel
latest_articles_panel
welcome_message_panel
user_info_panel
member_poll_panel
shoutbox_panel
clock_panel


On the site that work is this:
20 kalender_panel
21 kalender_panel
26 calendar_panel
Browsing fusion_infusions shows this:
calendar_panel 2.0

On the site working is this to be seen:

22 Kalender calendar_panel 2.00
23 Kalender kalender_panel 1.0

Quote

langkawi wrote:

Sorry for beeing this bad at phpmyadmin and php...


Dont worry we all have to start some where. . . .

If have created a debug version of the panel_editor
you can download it here

Same as before basically, Backup: administration/panel_editor.php
extract administration/panel_editor.php and upload it.

And try to readd the panel;)

Quote

langkawi wrote:
Browsing fusion_infusions shows this:
calendar_panel 2.0

On the site working is this to be seen:

22 Kalender calendar_panel 2.00
23 Kalender kalender_panel 1.0


The "working" site still has the calender panel version 1.0 still infused.

Im 99.9% sure it is nothing to do with the infusion side of it. Because the image you posted earlier is about adding the panel. So the calender is infused. You just cant get the panel part of it working.

Quote

cjsewell wrote:
The "working" site still has the calender panel version 1.0 still infused.

Im 99.9% sure it is nothing to do with the infusion side of it. Because the image you posted earlier is about adding the panel. So the calender is infused. You just cant get the panel part of it working.


Yes, the working site have both calendars infused. You can see both calendars working here
Im sure (now) you're right about adding the panel.
But what to do.......? langkawi.dk/smileys/b96.gif

Quote

cjsewell wrote:
Did you see this post?


Ups...missed this one..Big sorry !
Infused: This item is currently infused
Adding panel: New panel added (!!!)
And it works ! :D:D:D:D:D You can see it here
www.langkawi.dk/smileys/n89.gif Thank you! www.langkawi.dk/smileys/n89.gif
What to do now? Nothing because it works? :D
Excellent. Glad it's working all good.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
56 posts
Views
13,862 times
Last Post
Last updated on 13 years ago
Related Threads
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.