Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

PHP file manager (ftp style)

Anyone know of any PHP scripts that I coudl use to upload files to my web host
Basically looking for ftp functionality
Reason: work network blocks ftp ports so can't ftp my sites from work network
Servage offer interface to upload one file at a time which for php-fusion is a tad limiting! :)
look through all of hotscripts.com might be something there...

i'm lazy, at work i connect to my computer at home via remote desktop...so if port 3389 is open you could try it out. I'm more or less certain remote desktop port can be changed in the registry anyway so you should be able to work around it.
you could actually make a script to unzip files..
then upload the php-fusion zip file... but its a tad hard to do.. and would take some time.. but its possible ;)
We used to be able to remote desktop but they have seriously closed the network down
I can get to servage.net and use their uploader that does one file at a time, but
would be useful if there was a similar thing that allowed you to send a number of files at once and not just one

:)
There is a Filemanager on this website http://www.pfmania.org/infusions/advanced_downloadDB_panel/dldb.php?op=view&id=4

Maybe this will help.

Rergards

Doperwt
Thread Information
Author
Posted In
Replies
6 posts
Views
2468 times
Last Post
Last updated on 14 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: Ken, fetloser, HaCk3R, doperwt, neltek