Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

[color] [url] .. etc dont work

hmm how to put the new version without losing my modification to my site?
What is this 10x thing? Some type of signature? And

tell me how to fix the error on the page and u have your copyright back dont cry

is not the right way to go about getting others to help you. There were several that took time out to answer your questions, you may find little else with the wrong attitude.
ok sorry what I was saing the copyright is easy job i cant get it back for 2 mins but this error on page is geting on my nervs I wont to fix it thats all
@daniwin - just checked the progress of your upgrade... ensure that you follow the instructions thoroughly and upload all core files... and CHMOD the appropriate files/folders. ;)
all of my right panels are in the botom of the site i cant fix them
That usually happens when you have not uploaded all of the files during uprading. Like Aqaurian said above,

Aquarian wrote:
@daniwin - just checked the progress of your upgrade... ensure that you follow the instructions thoroughly and upload all core files...
i see ok how to fix them i can delete them and install the panels again but the user info panel cant be deleted
I dont get any of this
If you haven't already done so, please download the latest Official PHP-Fusion Handbook ... 168 pages - packed with illustrations - and all up to date with the newest version of PHP-Fusion. Tips, hints - howto's - all you need to get your site up and running.
Thread Information
Author
Replies
30 posts
Views
8,680 times
Last Post
Last updated on 13 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.