Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
U

Cosmetic - forums missing TD class

by UWSArchery, Last updated on 13 years ago in Bugs and Errors - 6
Purely a cosmetic issue, but the theme on my site I has larger fonts compared to the default, and I've found that I had a big (green) line around the date, edit/quote/ip line of each post in the forum (view threads)

The line is the result of the table with date/edit/quote/ip not filling the cell, and the underlying colour (from CSS tbl-border) showing through.

The fault seems to be in viewthread.php, that the <TD> tag on line 143 has no class. If you modify line 143 to read <TD class='tbl1'> then the line goes away.

Can this change be added to the source for the next release? Since I might not be admin for the site at a later date, I would like to be able update without having to modify files afterwards. Is there any problems with adding a class tag to ths cell (was it deliberately not added?)

Thanks
UWS Archery
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.