Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Our site has been hacked

www.php-fusion.lt. We can't continue of populating php-fusion, when, now every day, hacker deface our site. :( I don't know what to do.
Secure the server more.

Master- wrote:
Secure the server more.

We are uning the most secure(the highest quality provider) server in Lithuanian. Hacker hates fusion:

www svv@one.lt 88.118.246.240
www2 wlinkw@gmail.com 88.118.246.240

Call's self as www. We had installed all posible protections in our site - htapasswd, htaccess, disabled image submissions, and avatars function, disabled atachmentsin forums, img tags in signature, deleted custom_pages and panel_editor files, but that didn't helped. We can't open our site, becouse after 5 minuttes that f* hacker hacks our site. I don't know what I can do...
Do you use any other third party scripts on your site? There is a bug in the third party Download-Engine which can allow an attacker to place Backdoor viruses on a site.
DAMN. How to save the site from stupid hackers...F* Faces hacks our site and what we can do? NOTHING. @DIGITANIUM, please fix the php-f bugs...
Haha.. maybe you are just too lame to keep it up ;-] don't do b/s and you will be alive.
Can't fix whats not broken, I am not to blame here, I do the very best i can to maintain the highest level of security. I'm more than willing to check the lith site over to see if i can find a cause.

ozzWANTED wrote:
One more Lithuanian Php-Fusion site has down:
web-school.tinklalapis.net

Dude no one cares about it... u didn't told them that you are your friends are in deep sh*t.
This is only a suggestion and you may have already done this, but scan your PC and server for viruses and spyware. Then change your FTP password, but not before you do the virus/spyware scan. If the hacker is using FTP to screw up the site, then password protection is useless.

I don't know if 88.118.246.240 is the hackers IP, but if it is, then you could try blocking that IP in the Admin Panel.

Sorry if none of the above helps, but that is all I can suggest.
about:

svv@one.lt (and 2nd one wlinkw@gmail.com) 88.118.246.240

That idiot don't stop. We restore site, and after 30 seconds he hack site again. What the tool he use. I think he know some perl exploit, and read the config.php, he want eliminate our site. We don't know how we can stop him. He are not a man, he's evil. What we should to do?
Maybe just shut down that piece of ..... down ;) and life will be easier.

baltic forever wrote:
This is only a suggestion and you may have already done this, but scan your PC and server for viruses and spyware. Then change your FTP password, but not before you do the virus/spyware scan. If the hacker is using FTP to screw up the site, then password protection is useless.

I don't know if 88.118.246.240 is the hackers IP, but if it is, then you could try blocking that IP in the Admin Panel.

Sorry if none of the above helps, but that is all I can suggest.

We changed above 20 times ftp password, I have filtrated all files on ftp, no spyware and etc. And we just restore the site, he somehow again knows all passwords, and he don't stop, he defacing all lithunian php-fusion sites, in past hour he deface 18 all Lithuanian php-fusion, supports, themes, mods, helpers, beta testers and etc. - all main Lithuanian php-fusion structure sites.
F*CK DAMN!!!!My new site has been hacked!!! Web-School HACKED!!! I've been deleted panel_editor.php, changed prefix, save administration by allow/deny, save administration with password promt, changed name of maincore.php/config.php... I HATE stupid hackers!!!!:@:@:@
Popas, look like, what "www" hate Lithuania and Php-Fusion...
It's members work... I HATE ALL HACKERS AND most of all "MEMBERS"(it's one lamer nick)!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all please stop using abusive language and show a little more respect. The more you insult hackers the deeper your problems become. i am always looking out for any new exploits in php-fusion and understand your frustration, but i wil not condon abusive behaviour and will lock or delete any futher violations.

Out of curiousity is your mysql password the same as your ftp or site control panel? all three passwords should be different.
My passwords WAS differnet...
****ing hackers... :@
You're right
Thread Information
Author
Replies
49 posts
Views
16,051 times
Last Post
Last updated on 13 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.