Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Our site has been hacked

http://whois.domaintools.com/88.118.230.204

Fu&k man be creative. So the addres above shows his ISP. Get some evidence of hacking. And send the evidence to them, when it happend etc. With his IP. They will do something then. Hacking is a crime, so do something about it!

MoD wrote:
http://whois.domaintools.com/88.118.230.204

Fu&k man be creative. So the addres above shows his ISP. Get some evidence of hacking. And send the evidence to them, when it happend etc. With his IP. They will do something then. Hacking is a crime, so do something about it!

I know about whois, and that was already done 8 hours ago.
Great(ahh...), three more Lithuanian Php-Fusion themes support sites has been hacked, and again in same stype, with a same moscking of our php-fusion admins message: "Hacked by Nepster & Respectas with ozzWANTED". I hate that moscing. He even don't go to any negotiations, and not stop hacking Lithuanian php-fusion sites:
This time his destination was all 3 Lithuanian php-fusion themes sites:
www.cmsart.info
http://themes.php-fusion.lt
and www.wtfthemes.failai.lt
In php-fusion.lt hacker till now changing members passwords. I've bored restoring that. Ahh... :@ I hate that. And noone can stop that. I hope what there will be(?) an end of that.
==========================
*Update:
One more Lithuanian site based on php-fusion has been down, and this time, that's the big one - this one had over 13k users, but cracker didn't thought about that. www.strike.lt
when I visit the Lithuanian PHP-Fusion Themes support team site I get a 'Phising' warning from my security, maybe this is of help
You couldn't sound more like little girls when talking about this if you tried. Stop whining and TAKE ACTION as has been suggested. Polite discussion with hackers can often lead to a globally beneficial solution. They're just trying to show off THEIR skills, just like you are showing off yours as a web designer/master. Trust me, I've been there.

As for FUSION exploits, I can say that in my past hack (about 2 weeks ago), the culprit was FTP, not FUSION. You guys point the finger at the CMS first, then at other things, simply because you PAY for your hosting or whatever and assume it's secure. ALWAYS talk to your host FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Digi and crew do a GREAT job of providing you with a FREE TOOL, which is Fusion. They don't OWE you ANYTHING! Stop sounding like self-righteous prix when you address (always indirectly, because you're pussies) him or his staff. Like he said, PLEASE and THANKS go a long way in this world. NOTHING is his fault, because he's GIVING YOU SOMETHING. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE IT.

I'm so fuggin tired of these idiotic "I've been hacked because I'm a dumbass" threads. You guys need to learn more about how the internet works, and take proactive measures to protect your HARD WORK. I was as N00B as you can be when I started working with Fusion, but now I know what to do. Why? Effort.

Cheers, sorry your site is messed up, but please don't insult Fusion or it's "team" anymore. If I can be of assistance, please let me know.

Dan
Agreed

czechmate wrote:
You couldn't sound more like little girls when talking about this if you tried. Stop whining and TAKE ACTION as has been suggested. Polite discussion with hackers can often lead to a globally beneficial solution. They're just trying to show off THEIR skills, just like you are showing off yours as a web designer/master. Trust me, I've been there.

As for FUSION exploits, I can say that in my past hack (about 2 weeks ago), the culprit was FTP, not FUSION. You guys point the finger at the CMS first, then at other things, simply because you PAY for your hosting or whatever and assume it's secure. ALWAYS talk to your host FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Digi and crew do a GREAT job of providing you with a FREE TOOL, which is Fusion. They don't OWE you ANYTHING! Stop sounding like self-righteous prix when you address (always indirectly, because you're pussies) him or his staff. Like he said, PLEASE and THANKS go a long way in this world. NOTHING is his fault, because he's GIVING YOU SOMETHING. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE IT.

I'm so fuggin tired of these idiotic "I've been hacked because I'm a dumbass" threads. You guys need to learn more about how the internet works, and take proactive measures to protect your HARD WORK. I was as N00B as you can be when I started working with Fusion, but now I know what to do. Why? Effort.

Cheers, sorry your site is messed up, but please don't insult Fusion or it's "team" anymore. If I can be of assistance, please let me know.

Dan

First read my posts, the shout anything... I know how they can do that, I don't need what you explain than for me. As I said hackers drop all databases, leave shell's and sniffers even then when are used htaccess and all admin files were deleted. Hosting security - you think I an Idiot? We use most expesnive and most secure hosting in Lithuanian - we pay every monts over 30 euros for site stability and maximum quality. And dont accuse hostings, becouse php-fusion in LT were hacked in any hosting, were seen reports about 20 at different host used php-f cms, there can't be host fould becouse if it be hosts fould hackers will hack every populal internet site, but via own personal CMS based on sites, aren't hacked. And - what can be negotiations with 10-12 years kinds, if then even not undersand what they are doing.
We don't need to hack each other here... ehhh...

Just politely contact the hackers if possible and ask how they are doing the attacks? That would benefit us a lot as a community and make PHP-Fusion more secured - simply the best among the rest! :)

Peace Everyone! ;)
All involved in this thread: Digitanium has offered to check the Lithuanian site himself, have you taken his offer? He knows Fusion better than anybody.

And, keep the tone a bit more civilized. Or this thread will be locked.

Digi has more than once been able to solve matters with polite conversation and it can be done again. I dare say that there are no hackers hating this software, they just wanna show their skills.

If there are difficulties to talk, tell the guy to contact me.

Thread Information
Author
Replies
49 posts
Views
16,049 times
Last Post
Last updated on 13 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.