Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Tiny MCE question

Question?

This is very nice thank you. I dont want to give you work or tell you what to do, i am only ASKING.

Can it be modified so that the Tiny MCE includes the HTML or a BBCODE tab ?
Fetloser aka Al Bundy a GAWD?

You better live up to that then, fetloser, and we shall all worship You....(not).
haha, i'll pass on the worship part :D

parsing bb code into tiny's box is a bit tricky. (not impossible though)

If you are looking for some more options then this could be easier? i've just added a few thingies to it..
That is all i needed. Thank you so much.

Like it or not, u r my GAWD!!!!!! and i will obey you. Thank you my lord. :D
I guess i can live with it :p

Just let us know if you need some more things in it :D
If BBCODE can be added, i will build you an altar, and burn offerings for u my lord.

If i had your knowledge of PHP Fusion scripts and coding, I will rule the world. Once again thank you so much.
Send me a hot chick and I will make fetloser work for You...B)
LOL

I will send you one, and for my lord i will offer one on his altar. :D
haha, looking at his choice of words i bet a hot chick is a girl set on fire :p

pekelpiel - imagine if you had Digi's skill, then you're rule the galaxy :D
I want only to rule to world, but you my lord rule the galaxy ;)
Yeah, loser may be GAWD but Digitanium is...beyond words.
Only trying to pronounce the word " Digitanium " gives me creeps. Dont know it. But i am not scared for I have faith in my lord (fetloser), and even if i walk through the valley of this digi thing i shall not fear it. :D
Sorry man, the instructions on tinymce site is too vague for me. it looks like it involves a lot of modifications. i thought it would be a lot easier. i'll do some more searching in their forum, but this was reallt not what i thought.
thanx a lot, you have helped me more than you will know. i will kepp my eye out on this thread. Thank you for letting me use it.

Have a great night

fetloser wrote:
Sorry man, the instructions on tinymce site is too vague for me. it looks like it involves a lot of modifications. i thought it would be a lot easier. i'll do some more searching in their forum, but this was reallt not what i thought.

Have you got any ideas yet on the BBCODE? I was also wondering if BBCODE could also be added when submitting a new news item in the tinyMCE editor? This would be great, and of course in the submit new post tinyMCE editor.? :D

fetloser wrote:
haha, i'll pass on the worship part :D

parsing bb code into tiny's box is a bit tricky. (not impossible though)

If you are looking for some more options then this could be easier? i've just added a few thingies to it..

http://www.php-fusion.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=38&thread_id=15072&getfile=86659

hi guys

ben trying to download the above attachment, anybody got any ideas?
Thread Information
Author
Replies
36 posts
Views
6,351 times
Last Post
Last updated on 12 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.