Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

FAQ using wrong locale file?

Hi,

When I go to the faq section on my website, the name of the panel and a set of questions seems to be coming from photogallery.php locale file.

In other words, faq.php seems to be using a photogallery locale, despite the reference within faq.php being set correctly.

I can't figure out what's wrong. Can anyone help?

Links to problems:

http://www.filmjacket.com/faq.php

http://www.filmjacket.com/faq.php?cat_id=1

Thank you!
Hmm. Not sure about that. You could try some of two things:
1. Switch language, browse a few seconds, then switch back. That would be the langugae in General Settings, not in Profile.

or, if not working

2. Reupload /locale/English (try another switch language after this)

If none of those help, get back.
Thank you for your help.

Switched the language to another language I know, same error.

Then reuploaded the entire locale/English folder. No change. Switched language again - no change.

I use a slightly modified locale/English/photogallery.php file - simple substitutions such as the word "image" for the word "photo" etc. I get the same error with the original and modified photogallery.php files. I just noticed it, I am not sure if I'd had it all the time or not.

Other than editing locale/English/photogallery.php file I made no modifications to any other locale files OR to faq.php core file.

Please help:) If you need copies of my files posted here, it's no problem - just say which ones.

-DM
OK, problem fixed. Nick: please take a l ook at lines 19-22 in the root/faq.php. Currently, it reads as follows:

CodeDownload  
require_once "maincore.php";
require_once "subheader.php";
include LOCALE.LOCALESET."faq.php";
require_once "side_left.php";

but should probably read like this:
CodeDownload  
require_once "maincore.php";
require_once "subheader.php";
require_once "side_left.php";
include LOCALE.LOCALESET."faq.php";

I had something like this with my panels, I fixed it by pasting the english locale file text in my english gobal file. That seemed to work for me
Thread Information
Author
Replies
5 posts
Views
2,103 times
Last Post
Last updated on 13 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.