Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Restoring the clicking of emoticons in the forum

Hi there, first sorry for my english..then....my problem...i have tried an Ajax shoutbox but after some problems i removed it...but after that when im in the forum and posting, the emoticons below dont work when clicking on them.

Any guess how i can restore the "function"?

I hope that is not the wrong section ;)

For more questions...next time :P and tnx in advance
Try uploading the original maincore.php
tried but dont work....i will start with a local new installation and using it maincore.php but there are many modifications in the old one....im a total n00b about programming but if i know where is the string of code about the emoticons i will try to edit myself...anyway tnx for the fast reply :D
Read the readme from the Ajax shoutbox..... and do it all backwards and the opposite way.
yep it was the first thing that i have done...nothing...then i was wondering if i have to do something in the Dbase....and i have removed the shoutbox for two things....the first was the problem for what i have opened a thread...and second because no compatibility with some italian characters....

im sure im missing something but as say before...i have a backup but i dont want to make a mess anyway :P
Solved...i dont understand how but work..then someone can close this thread :)
Thread Information
Author
Replies
6 posts
Views
957 times
Last Post
Last updated on 13 years ago