Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Copyright removers - dirt bags!

http://www.mysticgohan.com/news.php

This site removed all the PHP-Fusion copyright and claime that the work of php fusion team is their
Take action against this dirt bags
Are you kidding??? Where does it say that they claim that the work is all theirs? Read the Licensing agreement before calling people names.

They may have donated and have the approved consideration to remove. Only, Nick knows!

Stop the nonsense!
--------------

Gotta love people calling others names and making accusations when they, themselves, do not include their website within their profile. Hmmm!!! Possible infringement on the agreement?
I'm sure they didn't pay anything. Why paying when you can remove it for free because of the GNU. I'm sure they think like that

Gotta love people calling others names and making accusations when they, themselves, do not include their website within their profile. Hmmm!!! Possible infringement on the agreement?

You don't have your website in your profile as well, so ..what's the deal ? Possible infringement on the agreement?
How are you sure? Are you checking Nick's Paypal account?

Why paying when you can remove it for free because of the GNU.
HUH??? You know quite a bit about it for a new member.

Do you really think that I would have stated that if I was infringing??? I knew I would be questioned on that subject.

The simple fact is... I host a website for a non-for-profit youth soccer league. For the welfare of my youth members, for common-sense, and by law, I will not sell my 6000+ kids to the wack-jobs of the world!
Thread Information
Author
Posted In
Replies
4 posts
Views
1392 times
Last Post
Last updated on 13 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: kemper, nin_3D