Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Bapetown.com ~ Profile: Photo Gallery, Online status, Comments, Medals ~ Shoutbox-Avatar, and more!!

www.bapetown.com Please Register to view all the features as most are members-only (It takes seconds to register as I have disabled email and image confirmation for quickness)

My site is an anime site, despite being just a few days old, it already attracted over 500 unique visits and members are signing up. That tells you how good the site is =)...j/k

Profile: Photo Gallery, Online/Offline Status, Comments, Medal System, Rating,Separate Comment AND Forum Rank,

Shoutbox: Avatar, scrollbar, Online/Offline Status

Comment Board: Avatar (Disabled Comment Rank and Online/Offline Status)

Latest Comment Panel: A center panel to show ALL the comments (from profile to news to article) with Avatar!

Customised Staff Page: Avatars updates itself.

Forum: Ranking system, Groups as Mods, Signatures, Online/Offline Status

User Info Panel: Avatar, "Edit Photos" to edit Photo Gallery

User-Online Panel: List of names (Rather than commas), a green icon to show online,

Last Seen Panel: Online/ Offline Icon! (Very handy without looking at the numbers)

Random Photo Gallery Panel!

Random Member's Profile Panel (disabled at the moment)

3 Advert panels; Left, Right and Center (Disabled)

Chat Room (Disabled)

More modifications in progress. And if you ever want the mods, Register on my site and I will help you out personally.
Nice mods you have made. Done it all by yourself, hey? No help from the PHP-Fusion community? Made your own theme too? Nice going ripping the copyrights, both theme and the PHP-Fusion one? I don't think so.
What and where shall I put it?
So you got your theme from another site, and that theme was pre-modded to show