Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

COMPLETE site - REAL TIME CHAT ROOM, DYNAMIC ANIMATED DROP DOWN nav bar, advanced BBCode & comme

This is the COMPLETE site - www.otakunetwork.com

- REAL TIME CHAT ROOM - www.otakunetwork.com/chatroom please have a demo, guest can log in =). User levels~ admins, mods, members and guest. Complete with profile, avatar, PM. Customised background for the chat room, mods can create rooms and kick members. Admin does everything from banning to moving all the members to 1 room.

-DYNAMIC Menu Bar - Horizontal - INVERTED menubar when mouse move over ~ header menu

-DYNAMIC DROP DOWN ANIMATED Menu Bar - Vertical - Animated pictures with drop down menu ~ side menu

-Advanced BBCode System - mouse over a button to display the info

Advanced Comment System - Avatar, Rank, Online/Offline Status, Usergroups, Pagination to limit # of comments on a page

Advanced Shoutbox - Avatar, Online/Offline Status

Multiple customised User Levels - Apart from superadmins, admins and mods you can create customisable levels for different purposes. Usergroups can mod the forum.

Avatars everywhere - incl comments, user info panel, shoutbox, latest comment

Random Photo Panel - randomises photos in a panel

Random Member Panel- raondomises members in panel showing their profile pic

ADVANCED PROFILE with photo gallery, comments, CUSTOM AREA for wallpaper or w/e

Smilies Manager - Able to change smilies via infusion

Rank System - for comments and forum

Medal System - awarded by admins

Latest Article Panel

I wont send the files to you directly because the authors should be credited and acknowledged =) However if you PM on my site, ill tell you directly where to find the mods and how to implement them =)

If you have the same/similar mods and need help with it, I can help you out but I will only respond to request via PM on my site.
Very nice site !
Thanx for the comment

btw peeps, it's minimal activation so theres no email verification. Adjusted for u guys to quickly log on to the site for a quick demo
Yikes!!! You must like being spammed! PHP-Fusion site filled with bots!
Are you sure that this is based on one of my themes? It doesn't look similar to any of them and it lacks some typical features like indented code. Looks more like Yoda's Yosk.
This site is indeed awesomesauce. I praise this site as uber-pwnage!

Matonor wrote:
Are you sure that this is based on one of my themes? It doesn't look similar to any of them and it lacks some typical features like indented code. Looks more like Yoda's Yosk.

Lawls! I deleted the link by accident and when I typed in Yosk, ur name came up. guess I have to change the footer =) And it is Yoda's.
Nice site
Thread Information
Posted In
Replies
8 posts
Views
4,386 times
Last Post
Last updated on 12 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You can upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: Matonor, it-norden, kemper, ShinigamiAkuma, mysterysword, Anonymous5438