Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for images/

I'm having this problem in my photo album and cant figure our whats wrong. If you go to my Art Gallery, you can see thumbnail pictures for each album. If you go into any album all the pictures say "No Thumbnail". If you click on that, it says...

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for images/photoalbum/album_2/waterfall.jpg
in/home/vol3/byethost2.com/b2_694851/leannehosmer.byethost2.com/htdocs/photogallery.php on line 68

Then it goes to some different page.

Here's the link to my site so you can see whats goin on.

http://leannehosmer.byethost2.com/new...m/news.php

It worked before just fine. It recently started doing this and I didn't change anything that I know of anyhow.
That link you posted is given me a lot of pop-up's !!
Looks like the link to an image is redirected to a non-existing page. I noticed that a site hosted on byethost5.com when entering a non-existing page, is redirected to a webblog page with a lot of pop-ups too. You're on byethost2.com. I guess it's the same company?

smokeman wrote:
That link you posted is given me a lot of pop-up's !!

Thats weird.. I've never encountered pop ups on this site.

Although, yes.. when you click on one of the pictures in the photo album, it does bring you to a weird page. Thats what happens when a page doesn't work.

I didn't used to have this problem. It worked fine until recently. :(
Thread Information
Author
Replies
4 posts
Views
2,508 times
Last Post
Last updated on 12 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.