Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Php Fusion Theme Site - Update check new default theme!

k im doing a php fusion theme site, with my style of themes. and i'd like to know what u guys think!

http://www.phpfusionthemes.info

i only have one theme for download right now but im going to be adding more tomorrow
nice theme...
Good luck with creating more
hey nice site

switcher doesnt work
thanks fire! my mistake, you have to be logged in to change the theme? is there anyway i can change that
I recommend you make sure that the panels that are only accessible to members, also only are visible to members.
ok thanks i will do that!
I registered. Can you help me creating a arcade theme for my site http://gamescut.com?
@f1r3bl00d: Why have you removed the link in the footer (copyright) ?? Both to PHP-Fusion and to PHPFusion-Themes.com :(
Smoke... Let the License Team deal with that. f1r3bl00d may have made donation.
i donated to all of that stuff...
Being the Head of the License Team...checking...

The domain gamescut.com has not been approved for license removal

Firstblood, give me a date for donation, need to check other place.
... I believe it was yesterday, or the day before... if you need the paypal adres ill PM you

I know its not much, but for me as a teenager it is :)
sure fire i can do that, pm me on my site with the details ok?
Hello guys!

Nice themes, if i register will u be able to make a custom African them with the african colors (green, yellow, red)...
You would be talking about a South African theme.
yea sure, go ahead and register and send me the details via shoutbox or pm :)
i did a new theme called graffiti . u guys like it ? .. its not for download, i might put it up i dont know yet
Yeah I need AFRICAN theme with all the African colors (Yellow, Green, Red)...with some kind of african exotic animals and people (specially the Masai or Zulu)
Thread Information
Author
Posted In
Replies
19 posts
Views
4,754 times
Last Post
Last updated on 11 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You can upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: Homdax, smokeman, kemper, Jay, Smith, KonickMultimedia, Fusion Themes