Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Football - the official PHP-Fusion Forums thead ;-)

Print Track
Personnaly I think the swiss got what they deserved, but the match was a bit lame.

Thats all I have seen so far.

I hope for Germany getting spanked by Poland and Croatia get them Austrians by the nose.

Input below.

90 replies

Didn't see the whole matches but Portugal deserved to win. :) (Btw: My favourite team for this EuroCup)

And - as you - I hope Poland wins. (Hehe Matanor :p)

But I really hope Sweden is losing their matches. (...after what they did against Denmark. :@)
I'm sure that will make Homdax happy, lmao.
Heh... They deserve to lose. :p
I've drawn Russia and Croatia in the work's sweepstakes!
Go Romania !

[mp3]<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="http://www.trilulilu.ro/embed-audio/zambesc/3cb1c036914b6c"></script><script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">show_3cb1c036914b6c(448, 46);</script> <br /> <br /><strong>Imnul National al Romaniei</strong> <br /><a href="http://www.trilulilu.ro/audio/Diverse" title="Diverse">Asculta mai multe audio Diverse &raquo;</a>[/mp3]
<-- not interested in football/soccer, but its wellknown that the Tommys dont like the germans b)

@Josso: Do you want to risk your Mod-Job and an instant banning? :D
Errr.... :o

@PMM... Help me... :p
As a related note, Sweden can fall down and Die, the lot of chauvinistic ****s. Excuse the French.

GO CROATIA!
Germany 1 : 0 Poland :P
Germany 2:0 Poland. I was sure that we won't win but to lose that much ;/
Poland has to be BAD. To not register a real goal against tentative, un-initiative, sit back on heels Lehmann. Ouch!
Too bad about Poland...

whos next for the "Slaughter"house...?
What can I say? only Go Romania!:)
Hehe, Poland beat themselves :p

@Homdax: If you speak about Germany - don't forget, your Queen is from Germany b)
Group of Death... Now Vieira is ruled fit. Gonna make today's match interesting.

Homdax wrote:
Too bad about Poland...

whos next for the "Slaughter"house...?

Next one will be Croatia on Thursday 12 June 2008 18.00 in Klagenfurt :)

-Falcon wrote:
What can I say? only Go Romania!:)

It will be extremly hard for Romania. Today France, and then Italy and Netherlands ;)
Nice group :P
espn360.com is flippin' awesome. Gonna watch France win while here at work. I'm being very productive!
France has more ball posession, but need more shots. France has a good coach and probably will win, but Romania may be a surprise... :)

Go Italy!
Italy = The netherlands: 1 - 1
author Homdax
forumGeneral Discussion
replies91 posts
viewed25,114 times
activeLast updated on 11 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.