Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Problem with "setuser.php"

hello, first of all great work on php-fusion, its something i would never have the time or patience to code on my own. Im having a problem though, and i dont seem to completelly get how the code works.

Ok, i made a site related with a game, and i need users that register to have the exact same username as their in-game nickname. That game allows users to use "(" or ")" inside their names. Edited register.php to allow it and that works fine. The problem comes when a user has a username like this: "user(name)". When this user logs in, setuser.php fails, but at same time he is logged in in the background. I think that "user(name)" makes the php to fail because its wrongly recognised as a function. So my question is, what can i do to prevent this error? (hex encoding the link didnt work :()
Thread Information
Author
Replies
1 post
Views
1,008 times
Last Post
Last updated on 11 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.