Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

>not really a "site" but

Print Track
didnt know where to post this :P i wanted to know what u guys think of this theme its for V6 currently im thinking of converting to V7

i didnt port it from nuke all of the graphics i did myself which made it a long process but i got the main idea from the overall Nuke themes except most of them have flash and im no good with that

www.phpfusionthemes.info/exhaust.jpg

any suggestions or dislikes?

13 replies

I think it's pretty awesome! I love themes that are similar to nuke's themes. Also, I visited and signed up on your site. You have some nice themes!
thanks very much :) im glad u like them , i also like the nuke themes but like this cms more so more o the nuke looking things would be awesome
Very nice theme's you've got on your site. My Compliments.
thanks very much!!
Where can i download the nuke version i would like to check it out, looks like it has some of Wassouf theme Innovation-v2 images in it. Is that what the author is on that theme?
You can downloads Innovation-v2 off my site.
There isnt a nuke version, i just took ideas from php nuke themes Xtratos and Xenons - EDIT and actually im pretty sure that Innovations is the one i got the panel ideas from no he didnt im the author of the theme :)
Looks great, keep the good work up!
Yes looks great keep up the good work! It will make a nice v7 theme. :)

You can see the blocks look smiler to Innovation-v2

down-n-out.biz/pics/yy.png

yes :) thanks guys!

did u port that to php Fusion?
Yes to v6 along time ago with Wassouf permission, I use his server. http://iipanel.net/
awesome nice job
Nice work my friends! I'm proud to announce that the Original Fusion-Themes will be re-opening very soon!
author Fusion Themes
forumPost Your Site
replies14 posts
viewed4,107 times
activeLast updated on 11 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You can upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, UCTXs, D-N-O, Xessive, Basti, Fusion Themes, upside