looks like a site that has finally put some effort in personalizing it :) I have some suggestions though:
1. In my opinion, a stats panel is not really a good addition to a wannabe professional site, most users arent interrested in them, and it makes the site more messy
2. The arcade should be accesible to quests, as people want to see what games you have before they actually register.
3. The adsense ads could be placed way better.
4. If no mood is set, the panel shows a image not found thing
5. You could give new users some gold when they register, as they will be quickly ****ed off that they have to earn gold to play a game
Well that's all i noticed, i hope you can do something with it. On the other side, i think its just an awesome site!
Thanks for the Feedback dude!
The Stats Panel is gone and replaced with the core online users panel in center.I will sort out the mood panel image issue soon and I have implemented automatic pay usergold on registration. Users who sign up will recieve 100 Gold to get them started.