Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Fusionboard4: BETA 1 RELEASED!

StoyaN wrote:
Ok. It seems that this is good infusion. But i want to ask something:

I have many forums and threads, how can i import them in this fb4

The installer automatically adds all your forums, threads, and posts to fusionBoard4.
very nice...

easy to install and full of features

and also looks really great...

thanks a lot...

:)

Homdax wrote:
I cant imagine a PHP-Fusion site (as I want it to be) without FusionBoard or other Forum mod that allows me to have some essential stuff.

Know that you're staff, not development. But if you can't imagine a Fusion site without stuff like FB or ExtBoard, why not include it in the standard forum from Fusion? :D

@SoBeNoFear: You forgot to add that a particular user is unwanted in downloading and testing FB 4hometown.aol.de/CMWJS/icon_floet.gif
there are many bugs. why you're posting this beta when there are so many bugs. for 5 mins I found 3.

Anyway this is a great infusion! Congratulations. But please fix these bugs.

StoyaN wrote:
there are many bugs. why you're posting this beta when there are so many bugs. for 5 mins I found 3.

Anyway this is a great infusion! Congratulations. But please fix these bugs.

Well I wouldn't intentionally post a buggy infusion, but it's so hard to find all of them when there are THOUSANDS of possible configurations of sites and fB4 settings.

This is why it's a beta, so users can find the combinations that break their test site and have me fix until we get to the stable version.

alcazar wrote:

Homdax wrote:
I cant imagine a PHP-Fusion site (as I want it to be) without FusionBoard or other Forum mod that allows me to have some essential stuff.

Know that you're staff, not development. But if you can't imagine a Fusion site without stuff like FB or ExtBoard, why not include it in the standard forum from Fusion? :D

@SoBeNoFear: You forgot to add that a particular user is unwanted in downloading and testing FB 4hometown.aol.de/CMWJS/icon_floet.gif

Hehe, I don't care if he does, it's not good enough for him anyway (according to him)
Well I haven't tried it yet, Ian...so shut up...;)

Homdax wrote:

LOL I wasn't referencing you :P

SoBeNoFear wrote:

Homdax wrote:

It's beta2 yet?

NL-LINK wrote:

SoBeNoFear wrote:

Homdax wrote:

It's beta2 yet?

Now go back and read the title of this topic.
@SoBeNoFear, there's a pretty major issue with FB that I noticed.

It's not valid XHTML 1.0! http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=htt...m/news.php

You have around 80 errors on your site. I have around 48 errors, and they all are from the FB threads panel.

Please fix it!
Yeah, I realized that just the other day.. I was under the impression that PHP-Fusion was still under HTML 4.0 Transitional, not XHTML 1.0

SoBeNoFear wrote:
Yeah, I realized that just the other day.. I was under the impression that PHP-Fusion was still under HTML 4.0 Transitional, not XHTML 1.0

No problem, just as long as you fix it. ;) :P
Thread Information
Author
Posted In
Replies
92 posts
Views
30201 times
Last Post
Last updated on 12 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.