Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

SEO in v7

Is the SEO of v7 good enough?

If not, what are the tips tricks to enchanced it?

Thanks
content. good, interesting, unique up to date content is the most important thing. everything else is just some further imrpovement but it won't help you if you do not have great content.
i agree with matonor. But still, you can do things to make your site get indexed faster.

1. Remove the redirect in index.php
2. Make use of SEO URLS
3. Add a RSS feed and submit it to sites like feedburner
4. add a robots.txt and sitemap.xml

etc etc
I know ready solution for SEO for v7. One of our new developer + amazing output handling by Matonor will solve this problem ;) Please wait for ready code B)
OK! We're waiting. Do you know when you'll post the code?
No. Don't ask. Just wait... We have private life...

Wooya wrote:
No. Don't ask. Just wait... We have private life...

Ok. I'm sorry. Everybody have private life...

Wooya wrote:
I know ready solution for SEO for v7. One of our new developer + amazing output handling by Matonor will solve this problem ;) Please wait for ready code B)

I will start tracking this thread because I don't want to miss this great SEO thing!:D

Wanabo wrote:

Wooya wrote:

I will start tracking this thread because I don't want to miss this great SEO thing!:D

And what happens if a new thread is opened? :P

Wanabo wrote:

Wooya wrote:

me too
I agree that good content is important. However I noticed the effect of good SEO.

For example, before I was using e107 in my test site. When I searched in Google with the name of the site.. it requires more than a week for it to appear. While in the same test site when I changed it to Drupal, it only takes days to appears. Take note that the site is empty and there is no any SEO modification.

This proves that the SEO capability of the cms does play a big effects.

Let's wait patiently for the new SEO improvement for PHP-Fusion!:D
@wanabo
I also wonder why opensourcecms.com mostly appears on top of the list everytime I google "php fusion"

Do they have more visits or perhaps they have better SEO?
they have much more visits, good content and every cms site links to them.

Matonor wrote:
they have much more visits, good content and every cms site links to them.

So actually you're saying php-fusion.co.uk doesn't have good content.! :o I strongly disagree!:P

No it looks like there is a no follow or something active witch prevents google to index this fantastic site.:|
possibly it was removed for suspected link spam (every php-fusion site links here :D )
In that case someone from the crew should inquire with google and ask why and explain. I think its very odd.

Other CMS don't seem to have this problem.
I don't know whether e107 have the same popularity as PHP-Fusion as of now. But their Official site is appears on the top list when I input the name. Same goes into punbb.

I'm curious what causing this.
Just checked and PHP-fusion.co.uk is listed again in Google. :)
Tracking... :)
Thread Information
Author
Replies
24 posts
Views
10,409 times
Last Post
Last updated on 10 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Matonor, hyapadi, Wooya, Quartzkyte, Wanabo, KonickMultimedia, googlebot, StoyaN, mxaddict, chonghua