Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Some locale don't "work" when upgrading

Print Track
Hi!

"Banners" do not get translated to the correct swedish word when I upgrade. Almost all other locales change after I set English as default language and turn it back to Swedish.

The other locale-part that I don't get right no matter how I try, is the text in login-form where you are able to click to register and when you have lost your password. The funny thing with the latter is that the first part of both locales (which would be the top row, they appear as two lines on top of each other) is in Swedish, but the last part where the link resides is in english.

How can I change the latter issue? I have even got swedish button-images now, looks weird when those two parts appear in english.

I have tried on a fresh installation of php-fusion 7, both banners and those two sentences appear correctly in swedish then.

Banners I can change in database, but if I for some reason want to change languages, banners will appear in swedish.

/Henrik

0 replies

author mojkan
forumInstallation Issues - 8
replies1 post
viewed1,397 times
activeLast updated on 11 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: mojkan