Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Incorrect Validation Code

I downloaded this update and was able to get the captcha images to display.

However a new problem has risen from it where no matter what code you enter (even if it is exact), you still get an incorrect validation code error on registration. The images also do not change to text when changed in the admin panel.

Any ideas?
Been waiting weeks.....and all I see Is others replying and requesting the same thing time and again...

Seriously, this Is NOT very professional IMO...:(

I feel I have been more than patient In trying to get help here.....before I got on a high horse and said something that will obviously offend "someone" however, common sense should prevail, but obviously no one gives a **** about the security of our sites....

One question......If I had donated, as a paying customer, would I expect to receive the same type of service, because seriously If a donation Is required to get this simple file upgrade, then I will donate......but this really Is a bit rich.

So...here I am sitting here, with secure Image still totally ****ed up, waited literally weeks for a single reply, and not one person Involved with this CMS has taken the time to upload a small zip for this community.....myself as well as others...

And bottom line.....the link on this site doesnt work......thats a joke In Itself!!!:D

I have to say......It doesnt build much faith In the system!!

PLEASE.......CAN SOMEONE WITH THIS FILE, MAKE IT AVAILABLE , SO WE CAN DOWNLOAD IT, AND GET OUR SITES RUNNING THE WAY THEY ARE MEANT TO!!!

The authors of this CMS have my gratitude for a beautiful system, but we NEED this fix....I dont want to offend anyone, and I CERTAINLY am NOT ungrateful.

Please upload someone......Anyone...

Thanks again............I hope.

Cheers

Ok...looks like It has been made available......THANKS to the person concerned, however I am yet to try that suggestion and see If It works.

I may be back...lol

EDIT:.......IT WORKS!!!

IM FLABBERGASTED!!

Thankyou So much Digitanium, and the person who provided the relevant link to Sourceforge.

Cheers

Macca38 wrote:
Been waiting weeks.....and all I see Is others replying and requesting the same thing time and again...

Seriously, this Is NOT very professional IMO...:(

I feel I have been...

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.........

Ok...looks like It has been made available......

Cheers

So, where did you find this? Because I can't seem to be able to find it... LOL
Nobody? Pffff, Just like most times.
Thread Information
Author
Nomak
Replies
25 posts
Views
14,446 times
Last Post
Last updated on 11 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Falk, it-norden, GameAction, gojuryu, kd6oji, rob, bikerbones, HobbyMan, geekazoid1983, Nomak, kivan, DjordjeB, Macca38, nirvan5a, sEbbo