Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Register Problem! users can register

Print Track
Hey guys
am new to the whole PHP Fusion thing (so please smple steps/help).
I have php fusion 7 (downloaded 2day), and hosted on x10hosting.com.
Everything is working perfectly, up until the part where people try register.
Everyone who trys registering, typs in their username, password email, and so on, but once clicking "register" they come upto a blank screen(which doesnt change, redirect or anything). Any fixes on this problem? Maybe changing permissions/changing the file itself?

check it out for yourself:
http://uncast.exofire.net/register.php

xx Dario

4 replies

Not quite sure, but maybe the free x10hosting.com is the problem.

Try go to "Admin Panel" --> "System Admin" --> "Registration Settings" and try set "Use email verification for registration?" to "NO" and maybe also the "Validation code display method:" to "Text" (instead of Image).

Ken wrote:
Not quite sure, but maybe the free x10hosting.com is the problem.

Try go to "Admin Panel" --> "System Admin" --> "Registration Settings" and try set "Use email verification for registration?" to "NO" and maybe also the "Validation code display method:" to "Text" (instead of Image).

Thanks
its got somthing to do with the email verification
Anyone know any good hosts i can use, without this problem?

xx
Dario
www.freehostia.com has same problem. www.axspace.com is another free host, but I'm not sure about if it supports the "sendmail" feature. And www.freezoka.com is another free host, but again I'm not sure if it will work with the email verification. Maybe someone else knows a free host that support this.
PHP-Fusion works on freezoka.com. It's included on their autoinstall (v6) I think. You'll have a problem when you change themes, as the ads will be visible on your header when you use themes like Phos.
author uncast
forumUser Administration - 8
replies5 posts
viewed2,787 times
activeLast updated on 11 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Ken, cybernie, uncast