Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

How do I retrieve back my administrator password?

So, I need help with my site. I want to make a custom page but I can't because I forgot the administrator password. I can't remember it because there's so much password to remember, my e-mail, forums accounts and many more. How can I retrieve it back? :( I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section.
Read our Code of Conduct and chang the subject of this thread according to §2.2 in the codo of conduct it!

2.2 Describing title on all threads

All thread titles must be as specific as possible regarding your problems of needs. That increases
your chances on getting a fast and accurate reply and you will help us maintaining a clean forum
with good overview.

Examples of subjects that shall not be used is e.g:. “Help Me?”, “How do I fix this?” or “This does
not work!!!”. In worst case your thread might be deleted.

The title of your thread is as important as the rest of the thread is. If you do not manage to name
the thread in a way which describes your problem or need, you can not expect to get a valuable
answer from others. Naming threads correctly is also important for others who are viewing or
searching the forum for help.
Oh, okay. Sorry. But how do I get back my administrator password?
Thats better, thank you :)

There is no way to retreave it, but you can simply reset it by following these steps:

1. Log in to phpMyAdmin

2. Access the user table and locate your user, probably the first one in that table

3. user_admin_password holds your dmin password, just leave it empty and save

4. Go to your fusion site and you will be able to make a new admin password :)
Do I need to click at the change button?
Change button?
The pencil shape button.

EDIT : THANKS, PROBLEM SOLVED. :D
This is another possible way, but didn't Master Digitanium wrote a script for this purpose? :|
Why didn't tell me earlier? :(
Ask starefossen, as iADMIN he should know it... :p
Digi, has made an infusions for this!!!
Thread Information
Author
Posted In
Replies
12 posts
Views
4,696 times
Last Post
Last updated on 12 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: shearer, WEC, starefossen, alcazar, acrox999