Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Navigation

Disable Blacklist...

Last updated on 12 years ago
hamehame
Posted 12 years ago
How do i disable the Blacklist so it doesnt add users who enter the wrong login 10 times ??
I still want to be able to Ban them normally i just need this little feature removed

im getting anywhere between 10-30 Blacklist entries a day and their flooding my email with questions and new password requests even though i tried explaining the "Forgot Password" feature : / alot of them also mistype their Emails =] =] - Thanks in advance guys
J
Joe Kriz
Posted 12 years ago
Are you talking about the "Bad login" infusion rather than the Blacklist?
hamehame
Posted 12 years ago
I used to have that infusion but i defused it and deleted it, thinking it would disable it, but i guess not : / hehe thats why im kind of stuck now
M
muscapaul
Posted 12 years ago
They are not blacklisted but banned. Perhaps your flood interval is set too tight: members get banned if they post too many times in too short a time. Admin Panel -> System Admin -> Miscellaneous Settings -> Flood Interval.
Paul

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like banana (Groucho Marx)

Sites: Diptera.info (site owner); Online-Keys.net (site owner); Sciomyzidae.info (site co-owner); muscapaul.com (defunct; site owner)
hamehame
Posted 12 years ago
No thats not it i checked that... Its giving me different IP numbers, ill try tracking one see if its may be a bot trying to login : /
DubSevDubSev
Posted 12 years ago
You do have the latest unmodified version of maincore.php?
(that infusion needs an altered maincore.php)
let's go f***ing mental! la la la la...
hamehame
Posted 12 years ago
hum... even if i did, its defused and deleted shouldnt it stop working without me having to remove the code from maincore ?? Wouldnt it give errors.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
Moderator: Support Team
Users who participated in discussion: muscapaul, Joe Kriz, DubSev, hame,