Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

when upgrading v6 to v7 but

Print Track
hi can i anyone help me for i want upgrading v6 to v7 but i will be lost evry thing if do that , and like keep all my members and all news but now i want keep them for v7 thank u for help

8 replies

If yopu follow the instructions for the upgarde as provided in the readme you should noyt loose anything. Make certain you keep backups just incase the whole upgrade is interrupted and turns sour.
can u any chance explane for me how can do that plz im not very good thank u for help
Hame, i follwed the instructions exactly and i have an issue with my site...

here's my error:
Unable to establish connection to MySQL
2002 : Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/usr/local/mysql-5.0/data/mysql.sock' (2)

How can i make sure my database password matches from my files on the server....

Should I put the setup.php back on and try to reconnect that way?

Thanks for any help
if the setup is compleet you can change the config.php for pass, username mysql

ytterx wrote:
if the setup is compleet you can change the config.php for pass, username mysql

i don't understand what you are saying... you can go to www.poker101a.net and see the error....

Are you saying the mysql datebase password is on the config.php page?

Can you lead me where to go to change the database password?

Thanks...

Nevermind, I opened the config.php and see the db username, password. I have changed it. we'll see how this works...

That did the trick, now i seem to have another error, which i didn't have before.... thanks for your help
please i need help to set up my site now still i got v6 but i want upgrading v6 to v7 so im not really good i need someone help me more explane my english not very good thank u for help:o
no body here to help:o
author sabat
forumUpgrading issues - 8
replies9 posts
viewed2,699 times
activeLast updated on 10 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: muscapaul, team2win, hame, sabat, ytterx