Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Uploading "None Images" as an Administrator

I have gone through the documentation and can not find an obvious way to allow administrators to upload documents (for example pdf files) which can then be linked to from within articles. I am using PHP Fusion 7.0.5 I believe. I am very new to PHP Fusion and have found some features have thrown me (making people administrators for example) so may have missed something obvious. ;)

Can anyone help? Is there a way to do this (as with Image uploads) or do I need to add an "Infusion" ?

Any help greatly appreciated?
there is no upload pdf section because PHP Fusion wasnt meant for that. But there is a File Manager on the MODs site you should check out.
Thanks for the reply, I have found a couple of v7.0 infusions that appear as though they would work. But it does not appear possible to install them. I have followed the version 6.0 instructions for installing infusions (there do not appear to be v7 manuals?), but nothing ever appears in the infusions drop down. So

1) Copied the infusion to the /infusions/ directory.
2) Logged in as a super user.
3) From the admin panel select Infusions icon.

and an empty dropdown is always presented to me, am I missing something obvious? Reading the forums does not help as v.6 users it just seems to work, and v7 users either know how to do it or are swearing like crazy in the comments fields asking how to install the infusion.

Anyone help please?
Quickly before rude posts, it does appear that the infusions that dont work are related to the Advanced File Management Mod here : http://phpfusion-mods.com/infusions/m...mod_id=273 as I have since made the several other infusions install........

Still a bit stuck :(
*cough* ok, so if I had read the post telling me it was broken and not just assumed it would have been fixed it would have worked :o

Oh well got it to appear in the drop down now ;)
Thread Information
Author
Replies
5 posts
Views
1,748 times
Last Post
Last updated on 11 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot set up a bounty in this discussion thread.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
You cannot up or down-vote on the post in this discussion thread.
Users who participated in discussion: Ugleh, xeis